Azfrath

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone else get a black screen? I see the menu but when I access somewhere the screen goes dark and when I come back I can see everything clearly before going back to where the minotaur is

oderisson

Jun 19, 2021
Newest version is 0.60
With no real reason to upgrade.
59 to 60 differences are minimal.
59 is somewhat bareboned since it is reworking exp system and is far from being finished.
58 added some stills. Quite a lot of them, but still stills.

Its fine to skip 2-3 versions, since updates are somewhat slow.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
With no real reason to upgrade.
59 to 60 differences are minimal.
59 is somewhat bareboned since it is reworking exp system and is far from being finished.
58 added some stills. Quite a lot of them, but still stills.

Its fine to skip 2-3 versions, since updates are somewhat slow.
Did you join to forum to say that? :).

Everyone can see detailed patch notes at testamentofminos.com, discord, FA..

I always put a big ending animation with audio to every new build, and many still skills get animated too. 0.60 got a feet first oralvore animation.
And I don't know any dev to put more content per month tbh.. anyway.

Black screen bug already answered at earlier posts. It's not a bug too, you just need to restart the game and install it into a simple named folder.

Reactions: Jujansol

oderisson

Jun 19, 2021
Did you join to forum to say that? :).

Everyone can see detailed patch notes at testamentofminos.com, discord, FA..

I always put a big ending animation with audio to every new build, and many still skills get animated too. 0.60 got a feet first oralvore animation.
And I don't know any dev to put more content per month tbh.. anyway.

Black screen bug already answered at earlier posts. It's not a bug too, you just need to restart the game and install it into a simple named folder.
Just personal opinion.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Are you going to release a later version for free Drages?
No, as I said before, this project is not for minors eyes. If you are an adult, you probably got a coffee money somewhere if you are interested with this unique niche product/fetishes/kinks. I already got a website for it with gameplay video, animations and images.

Reknight

Mar 15, 2021
No, as I said before, this project is not for minors eyes. If you are an adult, you probably got a coffee money somewhere if you are interested with this unique niche product/fetishes/kinks. I already got a website for it with gameplay video, animations and images.
And if I just physically can't buy this game.

oderisson

Jun 19, 2021
Haha, political and a comedian
Well, thats kinda the point of the sanctions. They are not supposed to hit people on top, because people on top are safe either way. They are supposed to annoy those on the bottom so that they deal with those on top themselves...

Reknight

Mar 15, 2021
Ну, в этом и смысл собраны. Они не должны бить людей сверху, потому что люди наверху в любом случае в безопасности. Они должны раздражать тех, кто внизу, чтобы они сами располагались с теми, кто наверху...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Смешно, учитывая, что эти утверждения мало на что свойства

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes