mho6

Jul 5, 2022
Drages Your game is really great. My wish would be to have multiple of the slaves you captured in the same sex scene and like vore one while she is holding the other one out or fucking it or telling them to crawl away and then come to vore and kill them etc

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I wonder what the chances are that this gets a Steam release... probably pretty damn low lol...
My reason to not publish any free site, I think this content is very sensitive for minors.
I was very skeptical going into this game (the fact I play on a older laptop, dislike vore, and well i generally dont like playing futa protags)
it ran perfectly well which much lower quality games make this thing heat up and someone just plain shutdown i was happily surprised
the vore that i did (mainly eating for health) didnt bother me too much
and the futa protag works better than a male protag imo
the only thing I was surprised about was there is no cumshots? theres inflation ect but no leaky or sploosh!

while the relief/sacrifice part was fun, it got repetitive quick its pretty easy to beat (i averaged around 10 mins each time)
I feel like the positions are doing too much damage I disliked having to repeat the same moves, go heal, and repeat ect

this game entertained me, despite me being very skeptical so goodjob! ill definitely keep an eye out for it
(ps need some bj/deepthroat and facefuck positions :p)
maybe an addition of a wooden horse or some other bondage type gear

goodluck I had fun
Thx for your nice words and feedback. Rage raises damage and lust raises climax so, you can make the numbers as you want with those stats. Level 1 victims are weak too. They get HP as they survive.

I am preparing new animated actions and soon I will start to release as the code finished.

For fluids, my 3d program is old so sadly not have fluid simulations as I add blood and such as post-editing.

Drages Your game is really great. My wish would be to have multiple of the slaves you captured in the same sex scene and like vore one while she is holding the other one out or fucking it or telling them to crawl away and then come to vore and kill them etc
1. Animating every combination would be a hell for me as it takes really huge time.

2. As my preys look same, it would be odd to have more then 1 add one scene so I don't plan that side for now.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Your content has always reminded me of Age of Mythology for obvious reasons. Out of curiosity, have you played the game? Also why only minotaurs? Have you ever tried other mythological creatures?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Your content has always reminded me of Age of Mythology for obvious reasons. Out of curiosity, have you played the game? Also why only minotaurs? Have you ever tried other mythological creatures?
Yep I played it. Why minos? I like minotaurs. I played as taurens for years. Female minotaurs are lovely and rare. There will be more furry type creatures later.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
How? Why?
because if we don't have the ritual animations selected, we can choose different positions and after assigning ritual positions, we can no longer change the different 3 positions on the bottom . it seems to take away from the game.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
because if we don't have the ritual animations selected, we can choose different positions and after assigning ritual positions, we can no longer change the different 3 positions on the bottom . it seems to take away from the game.
I really don't have any idea what you talk about. There is no limitation in the game. Probably you are missing something.

Fjord22

Dec 16, 2017
Is four zone supposed to be impossible? Also the rage sacrifices just don't happen for me after upgrading everything, are there some that currently won't work if selected?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
I really don't have any idea what you talk about. There is no limitation in the game. Probably you are missing something.
after more testing, might be a probably a bug with a guest that got sacrificed, and used a scroll on him.
now, cant see 2 out of 3 positions and can't sacrifice him again . others seem to be working alright.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Is four zone supposed to be impossible? Also the rage sacrifices just don't happen for me after upgrading everything, are there some that currently won't work if selected?
after more testing, might be a probably a bug with a guest that got sacrificed, and used a scroll on him.
now, cant see 2 out of 3 positions and can't sacrifice him again . others seem to be working alright.
There is no problem at the game as those problems are corrupted upload problems so the game you download is corrupted/missing.
I don't give technical support here as you pirate the paid content and I have no idea about uploaded file.
You can welcome to support me and get working builds with full support.
Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Windfaker

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
How to proceed here?
1657225933499.png
I think, I've pressed every mouse and keyboard keys, but nothing happens.
(Just after left mouse clicks there's an asynchronous click sound.)

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes