• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others Completed Texas in Trouble [Final] [SquashedFlat Productions]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1646619903.squashedflat_macroxxie_turn__updated_.gif

Overview:
So if you want to see a weasel rKnight sheriff getting crushed, squashed, TF'd, farted on, facesat, eaten and otherwise game over'd in a quest to save her kidnapped deputy, this game now offers the full experience.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: SquashedFlat Productions
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing, Ryahn

1690787592.squashedflat_molly_kick_counter_preview.gif 1695374135.squashedflat_molly_combo_grab_initial.gif 1699581188.squashedflat_molly_lasso_counter_end_test_1.gif

Last edited:

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Im not into furries, nor gas fetish, but i fucking loved the game!

I wouldve apreciated some male enemies too, but the game its fun,5 different levels with plenty of different enemies , all with different animations . Cant wait for the update or the newgame :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: zozo971

punshi master

May 18, 2023
难的要死主角太TM弱了,怪的机制又强做这个游戏的人是为了强奸我们眼睛在给我们喂屎吗,第三大关那个傻逼牛和兔子boss关还有bug,那牛飞奔的时候还能冲出去害老子白打,还有那牛是头公牛里面的猪估计也是公猪,我能忍受的了母的可你TM让公的骑老子头上我真TM想扒了你的皮,cg也没全开是我的问题还是作者的问题

punshi master

May 18, 2023
怎么会有这么天才的人做的游戏啊,这个游戏的作者是没玩过自己的游戏吗还是就喜欢折磨人,每当我被这个游戏搞破防一次我就要问候这个作者的祖宗十八代一次,哈皮玩意全家狗生

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes