2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I will be honest, the renders (girls) are good, but the story is bad...i understand that everyone think different, but if my mother leave me because one guy, and that lead to my father killing himself, don't matter if she offer me her butthole, i will never forget her, and i will probably try the possible to make her life an hell on earth.
What’s worse is that the MC basically saw a set of tits and all was forgiven.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What’s worse is that the MC basically saw a set of tits and all was forgiven.
There are some games here, where the mother need to leave because of other things, (abusive husband, husband disappear with the kid, portal to other dimensions, etc) but she just leave her kid because one dick, (i'm using the incest version because i don't believe that a woman that is not blood related will be the legal guardian of the kid, even more after leaving the house and abandoning the family, at least is how is is most of places), she don't deserve anything, and like you said, all this is worse because of how retard the mc is, is just "hey, i saw her big tits, let's forget everything that this bitch have done to me".

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
There are some games here, where the mother need to leave because of other things, (abusive husband, husband disappear with the kid, portal to other dimensions, etc) but she just leave her kid because one dick, (i'm using the incest version because i don't believe that a woman that is not blood related will keep the guard of the kid, even more after leaving the house and abandoning the family, at least is how is is most of places), she don't deserve anything, and like you said, all this is worse because of how retard the mc is, is just "hey, i saw her big tits, let's forget everything that this bitch have done to me".
Grade A writing... makes the characters appear dense and foolish.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The other Shota only stimulates maternal love. So it's boring.
But there's a little devil in this game.
The little devil is ready to do anything to have sex with a woman.
I like it so much.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Soooo, Golem's sex life: The Game.

and that lead to my father killing himself,
He didn't kill himself.

He died of a terminal illness, likely cancer.

No idea where you got killing himself from.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He didn't kill himself.

He died of a terminal illness, likely cancer.

No idea where you got killing himself from.
If you read, the game said "As For my father, he was overwhelmed with a profound sense of despair, A couple years later, he died from terminal illness", from that, i can understand that after that, he probably have some problems with drinking, or drugs, and that gave him illness, probability cirrhosis. There is no info from what he died, but there is a lot of people that have drinking problems in these cases, yeah, the father was a weak person, but she is guilty.

Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, you are all in but honnestly, it is weird. Going by the regular narrative; she isn't your mother so getting a new boyfriend or whatnot will make a regular person decide to move on with her/his life.

That being said, it is really badly approached in this game. Feels rushed just to get a ""reason"" to feel guilty and then to give her an excuse to try and pay him back in a sexual manner.

This is still in the very early stages of production so I would highly advise a rewrite.
The renders are good so if he/she/it can just fix the narrative; this game could have some good potential.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Damn, you are all in but honnestly, it is weird. Going by the regular narrative; she isn't your mother so getting a new boyfriend or whatnot will make a regular person decide to move on with her/his life.

That being said, it is really badly approached in this game. Feels rushed just to get a ""reason"" to feel guilty and then to give her an excuse to try and pay him back in a sexual manner.

This is still in the very early stages of production so I would highly advise a rewrite.
The renders are good so if he/she/it can just fix the narrative; this game could have some good potential.
I mean, i don't understand every single law in every place, but in most places that i know, she will not be the legal guardian of person if they are not blood related, that's why in most of cases the kid goes to the grandparents, and i absolutely agree that if she was just a girlfriend, that the father will move on. Also i completely agree that was a bad reason, i mean, i understand that the world have some really shit parents, that don't give a fuck for the kids, but she don't show any remorse from leaving him. Like i said, the renders are nice, don't get me wrong, but for me and my shitty opinion, the story is bad.

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The game is fun but I don't know it feels kinda broken like animation fails to start and even skip options not working even if the menu has the option to enable it. Also, few developer tools are not disabled. Or is it due to me using the compressed version?

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
sorry but I cannot save my game its put its same without patch

also no the games look great

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 391, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 395, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 397, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 397, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'quick'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screens.rpyc", line 307, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 397, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 397, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'quick'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
That Pervert 0.3
Tue Jul 6 00:02:48 2021

Reactions: TThanatos

fangrew

May 20, 2017
I actually downloaded this game because i liked the premise. Mother walks out on MC and he returns with vengeance. With the goal of him either making his mom's life a living hell or turning her into his personal slut. I thought he would go visit his mom and eventually wiggle his way into fucking her daughters, black mailing his mom and cucking his stepdad. Kind of like the game Flirty F but with a vengeance spin. Sure you might say that these are a lot of assumptions to make from just a little description. But at the same time it shows that the story practically writes itself.

Which makes it so disappointing that the dev then continued to absolutely shit the bed when it comes to plot. First of all, the MC's dad DIES, but the MC still forgives his mom after he gets the first look at her tits. Even worse the only resemblance of any negative feelings the MC has towards her are some random off-hand lines about him not being sure if he can forgive her. You can literally start a new game, close your eyes, press space 5 times and you'll be met with the most cliche mom-son incest game there is (which i don't mind i love those games), but it makes the entire premise of you mother ditching you for a random cock is just nonsensical and useless. You can't make a premise or a start of a game the complete opposite of what the rest of the game is.

Now i don't expect games on this site to be literary masterpieces and as i already said even cliche and "unoriginal" games are fun to me, but this trash story makes me honestly say that the game is just bad. The dev either needs to cut out the first 3 minutes of the game and turn this into a "Mc gets adopted/MC goes and live with random milf for x reason" or the dev needs to really reconsider what game he wants to make and completely rewrite this shit.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes