2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
This is how you lose ppl, 5 gigs.... , crappy animation, mc looks like an alien kid, choices that don't need to be there, making ppl restart and the game end in the same spot it ended before with not really any new content aside from the animations. Again 5 gigs for this?? you can be sure ppl won't want to waste their downloads on this.

Dragon2007

Sep 24, 2020
This is how you lose ppl, 5 gigs.... , crappy animation, mc looks like an alien kid, choices that don't need to be there, making ppl restart and the game end in the same spot it ended before with not really any new content aside from the animations. Again 5 gigs for this?? you can be sure ppl won't want to waste their downloads on this.
exactly

Reactions: Swizzstick

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Even the compressed version at just under 900mb is about 700mb too big, the videos somehow take up nearly 780mb all by themselves. Not quite sure how to quickly add multiple files to Handbrake myself so I'm not picking on the person that made the compressed version just pointing out how much smaller it could be.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Even the compressed version at just under 900mb is about 700mb too big, the videos somehow take up nearly 780mb all by themselves. Not quite sure how to quickly add multiple files to Handbrake myself so I'm not picking on the person that made the compressed version just pointing out how much smaller it could be.
Yeah.. I know..
Now and again when you compress vids, it beaks them, and I didn't want to have to compress it again in case I did break something.

-edit-
going to run a pass on the vids and if it doesn't break anything, I'll update the compressed version.

Reactions: mikel8519

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Are you telling me this game has 5 minutes f gameplay? ITs 5GB, i guess there is something i did wrong, like making a choice the game didnt like or some bullshit.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
That Pervert [v0.3.5 Stable] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 5.04GB
PC Compressed Size: 102MB - Mega

Original Mac Size: 5.01GB
Mac Compressed Size: 69MB - Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated (with compressed videos)

PC: 879MB > 102MB
Mac: 875MB > 69MB

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
You're better off using command line ffmpeg, for instance:

Bash:
for i in *.webm; do ffmpeg -i "$i" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -crf 33 -an  "output/${i%.*}.webm"; done

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This game is 500x larger than it should be. Took about 10 mins to play and its over 5 gigs. SUPPPPPER not worth the DL
This actually scares me, but yeah, if it's 10 minutes it shouldn't be more than like 100 megs.

Sep 29, 2019
Are you telling me this game has 5 minutes f gameplay? ITs 5GB, i guess there is something i did wrong, like making a choice the game didnt like or some bullshit.
i restart 5 Times why i was thinking the same and try every choice but its real 5GB for 10 Minutes of Gameplay.How much GB will this game have at this rate when it finish 500 GB?To the game itself its nice but to fast let the MC be a real Pervert and do Pervert things in this 10 minutes you have seen near all what can happen so it will become difficult to make a longer story

Reactions: mikel8519

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
That Pervert [v0.3.5 Stable] - Compressed
Original PC Size: 5.04GB
PC Compressed Size: 102MB -
LOL.... From 5GB to 100MB? 0_0
And How the Fuck it Possible to do it? Can you teach me? :)

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes