Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Kagura understandably toned down the dialogue in the onee-shota scenes, but if anyone (like me) prefers them to be more explicit, like they were in the Japanese version, feel free to unzip and overwrite this in the game's www folder.
Can't say I'll use this myself but thanks for sharing.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Kagura understandably toned down the dialogue in the onee-shota scenes, but if anyone (like me) prefers them to be more explicit, like they were in the Japanese version, feel free to unzip and overwrite this in the game's www folder.
Appreciate it. Western censorship is cringe as fuck.

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
Did the horse scene look as bad in the original, or is the idea of giving the horse a human dick is something kagura came up with?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Okay I'll play another trashy Steam game. Good art, Female Protagonist, bad sex scenes and super cringe writing.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Pretty darn good for an rpgmaker eroge. The writing in some scenes I found surprisingly good, and I would insta marry that woman.

PokiePokey

Nov 21, 2020
Where can I buy/unlock all of the outfits in the game? The DLsite page says there are 10 different ones, but I can only seem to unlock the succubus outfit, the sailor uniform, and the mini sailor uniform.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Where can I buy/unlock all of the outfits in the game? The DLsite page says there are 10 different ones, but I can only seem to unlock the succubus outfit, the sailor uniform, and the mini sailor uniform.
If it is like most of these games, then locked behind events, gameplay, talking or trying to do specific things, where they will tell you get x outfit, and then they will appear at various vendors or what not, it can be annoying as hell in some of these games, when trying to get specific outfits.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
very weak art
My guess would be they are doing the art themselves, rather than commissioning it, or doing ai art for it, in which case go them, as long as the art is not pixelated to hell and back and does the job it does not matter that much, and of course they could always go back and replace it with better works later on, as they or the source of their art get better, of they can afford to commission it.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, found a little bug here, if you are exactly at level succubus 201, some scenes makes you bugged at the end, two of them are the pregnancy shop scene and the bar scene.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes