RPGM - That Time I Got Reincarnated as an Orc [v1.05] [HONEYSOFT]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This is a really good game with a fantastic story like Konosuba and unique Hentai scenes. However, the story line is quite long (about 5 min pressing Space between 2 scenes) so it can make you bored during the half way through...

Gameplay:
    Really easy because you're the strongest guy in this game... Most of the time, the game isn't just like normal RPG where you have to farm monsters or complete a quest. Instead of those things, the game focus more about its story line so... unless you enjoy the story... the game can be quite boring because it's quite bad at this aspect because all is about solving puzzle and moving around.

Story: Really fun and interesting. It's been a long time since i really enjoyed the story in H-game because most of them are quite bad. However, this game has an interesting story and really remind me of those parody fantasy like Konosuba and etc... Although the story is quite good, it's also a weak point of this game. Because of the long story line, most of the time in game you will have to listen to a really really long story (more than 5 mins each time...) which is a very bad move in these games.. This makes you feel like you're playing a visual novel than a RPG

CG: GOOD. At first, i didn't expect much from the CG because this is an indie game... but boy i was wrong. The art is clean, the characters are eye-catching and i love their personalities. There are 3 level of cum, which is a quite new mechanic in RPG, allows you to cover the female in cum depend on your fetish. Either just leave them there or you can... make a cum bath on them... So i must say that the hentai scenes are well-made and i love them a lot.

Overall, despite the bad translation and the long long story line, this is still a really solid game and might make your day. Anyway, i think you should give this game a try because this is quite a beautiful gem that you can't find most of the time.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

really solid game, art translation and story is all good, but taking one star because of the insane amount of dialogue, and iam not exaggerating when i say extremely long, youll be pressing ctrl. for 5 minutes til the story dialogue is done which happens after every quest and a half.

3. 5.00 star(s)

Azt1234

TL,DR Hidden gem. Must-play for every fan of Mandrake series.

Like six hours of gameplay, there's recollection room, good number of long h-scenes. No animations, quality of pictures is very good.

I loved the slapstick style of this game. Plot, scenes, relationships are cartoonish and just funny. This is good, lighthearted game designed for the player to have fun. Also jokes here are absolutely grea.

The biggest minus is machine translation, which is awful. It is (mostly) intelligible, for most of the time you know what is going on, but it is just terrible to read . Fortunatelly, many jokes are situational/visual and poor translation doesn't bother them at all.

Worth to play, but don't come here for quick fap, for first real you'll wait atleast 40 minutes. Don't skip intro, it is important (and hillarious)

I wish for real translation here, game definitely deserves this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Anarshart

Absolutely brilliant,the game made clever usage of its own mechanics(such as the save point blocking an item,the semen boost lvl becoming unlimited during the final fight) and removed the need for grinding by making the mc ridiculously op and allowed us to concentrate on the story.
    All in all a good indie game,even if you stripped out all of the h-scenes
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Orfunk

A very good game with tons of visual jokes that masterfully poke fun at common RPG tropes and even engine mechanics. There are tons of text jokes as well, and the game manages to be very fun, engaging and sexy without taking itself too seriously.

The only bad side is the fact that it'smachine translated. Bread bread bread bread.

It has gotten a proper translation so it's an official banger now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NTR+Ahegao is LIFE

Really awesome concept and story.. the dark humor and comedy about isekai RPG are very funny. I love the innocent of megamisama but she also very funny. Truly refreshing game, what a masterpiece.
    10/10 from the story
    10/10 from the art/heroines
    10/10 from the comedy
    7/10 for the maps and environments (still awesome tho)