TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
Hmm why it was in japanese ? do i need a patch or something?
EDIT: Nvm it was the intro+ image that say what day now and name bracket that was in japanese.

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Don't know what you'd expect others to say about that though i beg to differ when asking which of the two has the most games and it's probably the latter one anyway and also just let them say whatever they want about it, it's not like it's affecting you personally is it? maybe cut some slack and hope that it doesn't turn into an arguement and if it does then just intervene
You beg to differ and thinks that there are more NTR games? Then better open your eyes to facts and stop relying on your feelings. Saying its okay to complain already shows what kind of person you are.

I don't need to prove it to you. Just a simple search in this forum would prove that I am right.

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
I don't need to prove it to you. Just a simple search in this forum would prove that I am right.
who said anything about proving something? you said you didn't need to prove it and yet you say that a simple search would prove that you're right? what kind of logic is that? by that conclusion there's no proving, just people admiting that you're right if they searched it up so there's really nothing to prove about in that case

You beg to differ and thinks that there are more NTR games? Then better open your eyes to facts and stop relying on your feelings.
quite frankly i don't really care about what i said about there being more ntr games anyways but at that point this isn't about ntr games anymore

Saying its okay to complain already shows what kind of person you are.
assume whatever you like about me though the same could be said to you as well since i haven't even said anything about you but like i said before is it really affecting you "personally" in this matter? it's not like those people who hate ntr are gonna bother answering you regardless (and even if they did i wouldn't be surprised if they attacked you though) and how is it not okay to complain in your POV to begin with? again you're making me want to ask if this is really affecting you or not

but seriously man just cut some slack and let them say whatever they want about this sort of stuff, as long as it doesn't turn into a fight then it's all good and if things do get worse then just intervene for fuck sakes or can you really not read about that last part i said about "intervene" since you think that i'm criticizing you for something about a non-exsistent problem that hasn't even occured yet atm but personally i have nothing against you

Maybe try filtering the Netorare tag if you hate it so much instead of telling everyone?
last time i checked that dude only just expressed his opinion about it and even if he hates it then why does that count as telling everyone? he also said a few words about it and nothing else after that since that didn't lead to a controversial arguement yet since you're the one reading it and thought it looked that way to you in that perspective but if you want to then by all means?

but anyway i have nothing to disagree about with you and i didn't do anything to you, i also don't know what else you want me to say about this? i've already said my piece and i don't think my opinion is even highly superior than your own opinion to begin with but think however you want with it, if you feel that salty about it then don't bother replying is all i have to say about this end of discussion. I'm not gonna bother explaining the difference between a healthy arguement and a non-healthy one, that is all.

Last edited:

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
is it even NTR? i mean i only read the summary on first page but if s she's his father mistres but his father is dead is it even ntr?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrJamesFox
Jan 31, 2020
Maybe try filtering the Netorare tag if you hate it so much instead of telling everyone?

Its lost for you but a +1 for me. There are so much more non ntr games compared to ntr games here. When its slow, we get like only 1 a week.
Couldn't really care less about netorare but i wish they would make games with proper in-game pregnancy content with decent pregnancy mechanics too. Since this game only has a momentary mention of pregnancy, it kinda had a mediocre impression on me.

Jan 31, 2020
who said anything about proving something? you said you didn't need to prove it and yet you say that a simple search would prove that you're right? what kind of logic is that? by that conclusion there's no proving, just people admiting that you're right if they searched it up so there's really nothing to prove about in that case

quite frankly i don't really care about what i said about there being more ntr games anyways but at that point this isn't about ntr games anymore

assume whatever you like about me though the same could be said to you as well since i haven't even said anything about you but like i said before is it really affecting you "personally" in this matter? it's not like those people who hate ntr are gonna bother answering you regardless (and even if they did i wouldn't be surprised if they attacked you though) and how is it not okay to complain in your POV to begin with? again you're making me want to ask if this is really affecting you or not

but seriously man just cut some slack and let them say whatever they want about this sort of stuff, as long as it doesn't turn into a fight then it's all good and if things do get worse then just intervene for fuck sakes or can you really not read about that last part i said about "intervene" since you think that i'm criticizing you for something about a non-exsistent problem that hasn't even occured yet atm but personally i have nothing against you

last time i checked that dude only just expressed his opinion about it and even if he hates it then why does that count as telling everyone? he also said a few words about it and nothing else after that since that didn't lead to a controversial arguement yet since you're the one reading it and thought it looked that way to you in that perspective but if you want to then by all means?

but anyway i have nothing to disagree about with you and i didn't do anything to you, i also don't know what else you want me to say about this? i've already said my piece and i don't think my opinion is even highly superior than your own opinion to begin with but think however you want with it, if you feel that salty about it then don't bother replying is all i have to say about this end of discussion. I'm not gonna bother explaining the difference between a healthy arguement and a non-healthy one, that is all.
Both of your arguments are giving me quite a headache. Lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: IILannII
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes