VN Ren'Py The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AM Banner black vignette.png

Overview:
You are a moderately successful CEO of your own company, The owner of a local bar as a side project, Single and mostly content.
Your best friend is your neighbor, and you have regained contact with your estranged 18-year-old daughter. Life is looking pretty good right about now.
Everything begins to change though because of your neighbour's stalker Ex-boyfriend and family invasions, your life is about to be turned upside down.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: Network 34 Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.6-RC1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

As Chapter 4 was released in two parts (this current release being the second). I would suggest where possible beginning chapter 4 again. there have been small tweaks made in the first half (although nothing that would impact gameplay).
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

C1-S4-06.png C1-S6-06.png C1-S7-07.png C 2-10-68.png C_2-8-07.jpg C_2-9-45.jpg C_2-11-71.jpg C3 06-01 - Copy.jpg C3_03-01.jpg image (1).png image (2).png image (3).png image (4).png image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I agree on the art, but it's possible that'll get better in time. Now the patreon, they made it over a year and a half ago, with a coming soon announcement, and now it is first release. Either they kept adding to it (over a gig first release), or they are super slow and might easily burn out once they see the low level of response.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Takkertje

sho1223

May 28, 2017
To be clear, I hope the dev powers through to second release. I like the idea of this, and the writing isn't fantastic, but it's pretty alright. And truthfully, in scenes where they don't look directly at camera, it's mostly fine... But the protagonist also is a bit nightmare fuel. And there's an interstitial scene missing.

I do like the dark void stuff, and you got a few nice sexy scenes in the real world. You just need to refine your models, maybe cut off ponytail on main character, lower the size of protagnist's teeth.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I agree on the art, but it's possible that'll get better in time. Now the patreon, they made it over a year and a half ago, with a coming soon announcement, and now it is first release. Either they kept adding to it (over a gig first release), or they are super slow and might easily burn out once they see the low level of response.
The truth of the matter is. I ended up scrapping what I had and restarting from scratch about halfway through my first attempt. There was so much I wasn't happy with that I just decided to start over.. Real-life took a few months out of it as well, but. We're getting there now, and Chapter 2 is already well into production. (I'm aiming for 3-4 months between updates, and even that is mostly because my computer is slow to render.)

sho1223

May 28, 2017
The truth of the matter is. I ended up scrapping what I had and restarting from scratch about halfway through my first attempt. There was so much I wasn't happy with that I just decided to start over.. Real-life took a few months out of it as well, but. We're getting there now, and Chapter 2 is already well into production. (I'm aiming for 3-4 months between updates, and even that is mostly because my computer is slow to render.)
Makes sense. Well, at the very least that shows a tenacity that a lot of the one and dones don't show. Though yes, I'm going to take this opportunity to say that the models need refinement.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Could you add your plans for future tags - perhaps in Developer Notes?

If, as seems likely, you intend to add incest with the daughter, you will need to provide a patch to get around the Patreon restrictions... or put an incest version on SubscribeStar.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I mean yeah, the renders aren't the greatest (but far from the worst on this site), but the writing is fairly solid.

Sadly (for my tastes anyway) the 'game' is almost entirely a linear novel, at least for now, with the only two choices so far being made by characters other than the MC and over fairly-to-entirely inconsequential stuff (the daughter picking which outfit to buy, the neighbour picking which movie to watch).

Reactions: Whisky Tango

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The biggest mistake one can make in terms of love relationships is to separate the past from the present. When you become one, your lives and destinies are united, which means the past is also united and her past becomes your past too, and in her past she cheated on you with another guy and you will now live with that for the rest of your life, convincing yourself that everything is fine.
By that logic every shit your partner's ever taken is also still in your present and the rest of your life, so I hope you're into scat play my sweet not-at-all-crazy dude.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Sadly (for my tastes anyway) the 'game' is almost entirely a linear novel, at least for now, with the only two choices so far being made by characters other than the MC and over fairly-to-entirely inconsequential stuff (the daughter picking which outfit to buy, the neighbour picking which movie to watch).
A fair and valid point. this chapter was mainly about introducing some of the main characters. (there will be more) and finding actual choices of consequence to add to the game without them feeling like they were there just for the sake of there being a choice there didn't appeal much to me, so I left them out in this chapter for the most part. I do intend to include a lot of choices, but let's meet the cast first yeah?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A fair and valid point. this chapter was mainly about introducing some of the main characters. (there will be more) and finding actual choices of consequence to add to the game without them feeling like they were there just for the sake of there being a choice there didn't appeal much to me, so I left them out in this chapter for the most part. I do intend to include a lot of choices, but let's meet the cast first yeah?
Sounds good, and as I said, your writing in this is pretty solid so far (even if the daughter's hunger for DaddyCock is somewhat clichéd). Looking forward to getting to define the MC and his choices a bit more in future updates, then.

Reactions: Raiden1977
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes