SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
How do you fuck Josie? Before the revamp I did, now MC just goes back to bed after she opens her robe to him...
I managed to do it after I loaded an earlier save. You have to be home when Josie shows up, so that means skipping out on the club that night. Go home for lunch whenever you can and you'll see a scene with Anne introducing Josie to Phil. You'll get more interactions with Josie and then the night before she leaves, you'll investigate the noise and see her with her open robe. If you managed to see all the scenes with Josie, you'll have the opportunity to head into her room and fuck her. It's a nice scene but a bit short. Josie's model looks great and I love her MILF body, so being able to see that scene was great for me!

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
I managed to do it after I loaded an earlier save. You have to be home when Josie shows up, so that means skipping out on the club that night. Go home for lunch whenever you can and you'll see a scene with Anne introducing Josie to Phil. You'll get more interactions with Josie and then the night before she leaves, you'll investigate the noise and see her with her open robe. If you managed to see all the scenes with Josie, you'll have the opportunity to head into her room and fuck her. It's a nice scene but a bit short. Josie's model looks great and I love her MILF body, so being able to see that scene was great for me!
I did that, no dice. Does Martin have to be fucking Anne for it to work?

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
You have to load a save from earlier, probably late in Chapter 9. When the option comes up to head to the club for the weekly activity, you have to stay home. That way, you will be at home when Josie arrives as opposed to having her knock on your door in the middle of the night when you get back from the club.

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah I did that, still no scene. Also skipped the gym and stayed home after that to see the scene where anne introduces phil and josie.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
So what was the point of adding all the faithful shit when Anne was just going to cheat regardless? My Anne is faithful, but she fucks the doctor without telling her husband, she fucks some dude on the beach without telling her husband, she fucks the plumber and so on.
If I can't choose not to fuck the old dudes, or not to fuck the fat dudes, or whomever, it really is pointless to play. I had hoped that Microm was going to fix this and make it so that choices matter, but apparently not.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This is a game stopping error I encounter on the nude beach scene after Anne and Mike return from the bathroom together after leaving Holly and MC alone for a while. MC has just asked Anne if she fucked Mike. This error refers to Chapter 8, so I tried the Chapter 8 bugfix on page 1 here, but it didn't fix it. Anyone know the cure? I went back and changed one decision. I had the MC work through lunch rather than having lunch with Shannon. That prevented the game stopping error. So something is connecting Shannon's lunch with Zarah's dinner, and the nude beach. Like others the dinner with Zarah doesn't happen even though he agreed to it.

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 22/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "The adventurous couple" version "13Thursday JDMOD".
Note: Contains the ONLY translation of the JDMOD mod to be downloaded separately.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The adventurous couple" versione "13Thursday JDMOD".
Nota: Contiene la SOLA traduzione della mod JDMOD da scaricare a parte.
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 10/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "The adventurous couple" version "13Thursday".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The adventurous couple" versione "13Thursday".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 03/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The Adventurous Couple" version "13 Wednesday".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The Adventurous Couple" versione "13 Wednesday".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 26/10/2020

Here the italian translation of "The Adventurous Couple" version 0.13 Tuesday.
The link is:
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The Adventurous Couple" versione 0.13 Tuesday.
Enjoy.

#################################################################

Update 26/09/2020

Here the italian translation of "The Adventurous Couple" version 0.13.
The link is:
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The Adventurous Couple" versione 0.13.
Enjoy.

Update 16/05/2020

Here the italian translation of "The Adventurous Couple" version 0.12.
The link is:
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The Adventurous Couple" versione 0.12.
Enjoy.

Update 22/03/2020

Here the italian translation of "The Adventurous Couple" version 0.11-Part2.
The link is:
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The Adventurous Couple" versione 0.11-Part2.
Enjoy.

Here is the Italian translation of The Adventurous Couple Revamped version 0.10Fix2.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:

Installation
1) Copy the translation file to the same directory where the main game file resides.
Example: You have a "HurryUp" game installed in "C:\Games\HurryUp". In this folder you will find the main file of the game called "HurryUp.exe". (Note: In PCs where extensions are not shown known files, this file will only result "HurryUp" of "Type" as "Application").
In this way, in the "C:\Games\HurryUp" folder there will be both the main file of game that of translation.
2) Launch the translation file and check that in the "Destination folder" selection box the game folder appears. In our example there must be "C:\Games\HurryUp". If not, it is necessary to modify the writing so that there is "C:\Games\HurryUp". Then click on "Extract".
3) At the end you can delete the translation file.
4) To verify that the translation has been installed correctly, check that the file is there zzz.rpy in the "game" folder of the game (In our example in "C:\Games\HurryUp\game") and that there is the "it" folder in "game\tl" (In our example in "C:\Games\HurryUp\game\tl").

P.S. If you cannot/want to copy the translation file to the game directory, just indicate the latter ("C:\Games\HurryUp") in the "Destination folder" selection box after launching the translation.
P.S.2 At the first start the game must integrate the translation files for which it will be necessary to wait patiently until this operation ends. This operation is done only at the first start.

A small manual illustrated with installation instructions, in .pdf format, can be found here:

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes/errors/anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to
fix things...

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di The Adventurous Couple Revamped versione 0.10Fix2.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:

Installazione
1) Copiare il file della traduzione nella stessa directory dove risiede il file principale del gioco.
Esempio: Si abbia un gioco "HurryUp" installato in "C:\Giochi\HurryUp". In questa cartella si troverà il file principale del gioco chiamato "HurryUp.exe". (Nota: Nei PC dove non sono mostrate le estensioni dei file noti, questo file risulterà solo "HurryUp" di "Tipo" come "Applicazione").
Così facendo, nella cartella "C:\Giochi\HurryUp" saranno presenti SIA il file principale del gioco CHE quello della traduzione.
2) Lanciare il file della traduzione e verificare che nella casella di selezione "Cartella di destinazione" compaia la cartella del gioco. Nel nostro esempio dovrà esserci "C:\Giochi\HurryUp". Se così non fosse, occorre modificare la scritta perchè ci sia "C:\Giochi\HurryUp". Dopo cliccare su "Estrai".
3) Al termine si potrà cancellare il file della traduzione.
4) Per verificare che la traduzione sia stata installata correttamente, controllare che ci sia il file zzz.rpy nella cartella "game" del gioco (Nel nostro esempio in "C:\Giochi\HurryUp\game") e che ci sia la cartella "it" in "game\tl" (Nel nostro esempio in "C:\Giochi\HurryUp\game\tl").

P.S. Qualora non si possa/voglia copiare il file della traduzione nella directory del gioco, basterà indicare quest'ultima ("C:\Giochi\HurryUp") nella casella di selezione "Cartella di destinazione" dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.
P.S.2 Al primo avvio il gioco dovrà integrare i file della traduzione per cui sarà necessario aspettare pazientemente che questa operazione finisca. Questa operazione viene fatta solo al primo avvio.

Un piccolo manuale illustrato con le istruzioni di installazione, in formato .pdf, lo trovate qui:

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Same thing happens near the end if you tell Ryan to not sleep with Anne while at the bar, the next morning MC hears them talking in the kitchen like they did but Anne was already in bed when they got home. The script has it's little hiccups hopefully Mircom3D can see if he can fix them. I'm still looking for someone who successfully got to meet Zarah at her apartment for sex and saw Emma at the diner. Played til i was ready to bust my monitor yesterday and was never able to make any of that happen.
I've had this issue as well. I'm by no means well versed in coding so not sure yet if these things will cause other issues. But for now I think you can force the event to happen by deleting a few things in the script and adding one variable.

there is a line ("Take usual spot!" if zarah: ) if you delete if zarah in that line and then add ($ zarah = True) under ("Take usual spot!": ) I managed to get to her apartment and sleep with her, note the () should not be added.

You can also force Mia's missing line to appear at the club by deleting the if mia under ("Spend a little time with Mia!" if mia: ) that's something I'm also having trouble getting, haven't tested this yet so there might still be more stuff that need to be tweaked to fix it.

But as I said I don't know much about scripting so it might just screw other thing later on.

Reactions: Computergod67

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I've had this issue as well. I'm by no means well versed in coding so not sure yet if these things will cause other issues. But for now I think you can force the event to happen by deleting a few things in the script and adding one variable.

there is a line ("Take usual spot!" if zarah: ) if you delete if zarah in that line and then add ($ zarah = True) under ("Take usual spot!": ) I managed to get to her apartment and sleep with her, note the () should not be added.

You can also force Mia's missing line to appear at the club by deleting the if mia under ("Spend a little time with Mia!" if mia: ) that's something I'm also having trouble getting, haven't tested this yet so there might still be more stuff that need to be tweaked to fix it.

But as I said I don't know much about scripting so it might just screw other thing later on.
Cool now if you can just make Emma appear in the diner life will be good... Thanks for the share though..

grago

Aug 1, 2017
At least for me Emma is appearing in the diner if you go there the first chance you get when ch10 starts. Might have been the variables I changed in ch9 that activated it. Don't know if this would have happened otherwise since it's the first time I get to this part of the game.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
At least for me Emma is appearing in the diner if you go there the first chance you get when ch10 starts. Might have been the variables I changed in ch9 that activated it. Don't know if this would have happened otherwise since it's the first time I get to this part of the game.
Maybe so, i've tried every different kind of choice and several different playthroughs and i never see her there

Reactions: hankhill76

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018

would you send me a screenshot of how you put it in chapter9 file so i can see if i can handle it.. It would be much appreciated

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes