Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
The fact that he likes the comments on here means he reads them. Which is honestly frustrating because he could simply post a comment about his status.

Reactions: Tiasung

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
The fact that he likes the comments on here means he reads them. Which is honestly frustrating because he could simply post a comment about his status.
We are lucky he comments here at all, most devs don't come here and he is certainly not required to post any updates here, that's what his patreon is for and if you get the status from one of his patreons then it's our lucky day.. He has always been active on here but he's not gonna post a status update here before his patreons

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We are lucky he comments here at all, most devs don't come here and he is certainly not required to post any updates here, that's what his patreon is for and if you get the status from one of his patreons then it's our lucky day.. He has always been active on here but he's not gonna post a status update here before his patreons
Actualy most devs come here to play other games:)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Unfortunately this dev doesn’t really communicate with their audience that well. A short message would do wonders.
If you're going to be passive-aggressive, no he won't respond to you. Mircom is really nice, and will respond to you nicely if you do the same; and you don't have to be a patron.
Plus, keep in mind, he has a REAL JOB, and it is the holidays, so you can imagine he might be a little busy with real life right now.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Or he could post it on Patreon, where some of us subscribe to. The last status update, which I posted here, stated, and I paraphrase: Chapter 11 isn't coming in late November. Instead, it will be December, full stop.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
there is a new post on patreon with some renders for xmas

and the comments about ch11

Chapter 11 Update....
Unfortunately I wont be able to release Chapter 11 in December as I wanted to. This xmas season has been extremely busy for me and quite stressful.
As many of you know, a year and a half ago I underwent open heart surgery and the stress over the last month from work and wanting to get this chapter out in time has been putting some unneeded stress on my heart and raising my blood pressure to unsafe levels (160/80 for those of you that know blood pressure readings) and getting some sharp chest pains that has my Cardiologist concerned.
I'm working as fast and as much as I possibly can on TAC and will get chapter 11 out as quickly as I can. I've decided to do away with trying to put a deadline on things to keep my stress levels down. I do not want to end up in the hospital again. My commute to my real life job is an hour and a half each way, so to limit that stress and to get those 3 hours of my life that I lose each day going to work I've requested a transfer from work to a store that is only 15 minutes away from my house. This will give me back a good chunk of my life that I can then in turn use on TAC or with my wife and family.
Wishing you all and your families Happy, Safe and Healthy Holidays!
Your friend
Mirco M.

please take care your health is the priority, we can wait for the game

Last edited:

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
First of i got to say grate game. Its one of the few games (just finshed the cheating on the mc path without cheating on her) when i play i actually get that kick in the gut felling like i was cheated on irl.You get so wraped up in the the couples relationship that you actually feel what they should be feeling. Great story and the modles are soo hot . By far the best ntr game on this or any server! Cant wate to finish the the other roughts especaly the happy one where they both come to turms with their new fetish.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
Agreed 100% and Happy Christmas and minutes heureuses et attentives to all of u folks, and to u MirMir especially. P.S. Myra kisses u n the game too❤...

Reactions: Mircom3D

KT81

Jan 4, 2018
Such a great game. Are there any other quality games like this one out there (NTR)? I really enjoyed "My Emily" as well, but that one was abandoned sadly.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Such a great game. Are there any other quality games like this one out there (NTR)? I really enjoyed "My Emily" as well, but that one was abandoned sadly.
Try Swing&Miss, I'm not telling you that you will like, just a suggestion, ok?!

Reactions: KT81

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you want a swinging/hotwifing game with a lot of content, the only one that have it is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-happy-marriage-ch-10-lazinginthehaze.11830/page-79

The renders are good, a lot of stockings/garter belt with high heels (my favourites) and the number of images is impressive.
The game's mechanics are a little difficult to understand, but there is a guide in the game's thread.
All the scenes are replayable and can be unlocked the remaining pics not discovered for each gallery.
Remember to write the Extras Code: HMJK_987 for unlock all the bonus scenes made until now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes