Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Does anybody know when CH12 will be released?

Week number 3 of being isolated at home! Thank god for TAC to keep me busy while being at home or I'd be going crazy right abouts now! I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe!
I want to thank everyone for your support, especially during these tough times for many people!
Now on to the update!
If anything good has come out of this Covid-19 for myself is that I now have a lot of time to work on TAC. As it stands right now it is approximately %40 completed. I'm hoping to release Chapter 12 in April but not promising! With the extra time that I do have right now it is possible but that free time could end any day and I would have to return to work.
Once again, thank you all for your support and hope you are all keeping safe and healthy!

Mircom3D

Reactions: jeroentje

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017

Update...
Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! This is definitely a very strange time we're all in right now!
So last week was a little bit of a set back as I had to go in to work 4 days to write off food and have it donated to different charities. I still managed to get quite a bit done on TAC but not as much as I would have had I not have to go in to work.
Rough estimate Chapter 12 is approximately %75 completed.
Thanks you all for you continuous support and hope you all and your families stay safe and healthy!

Mircom3D

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Edit 15.05.2020

Walkthrough now includes chapter 12

Edit 16.05.2020 There was a mistake in the WT.... at the start of the chapter v11_emma needs to be true as well as martincheat = True to trigger the conversation that leads to the first choice.

Please, if you find anything wrong or contradictory let me know so I can investigate.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I haven't looked at your attachment but nice job noticing errors in the code. There's also continuity errors about characters that the player won't know but the game thinks they should; and also flavor text errors due to the wrong faith flag being checked at certain places. Overall, great job spotting things, Sjoher. (y)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I did however find a few queastionable things in the code along the way. This is something that could be a problem but don't necessarily have to. I will put them in spoiler here (also found in my walkthrough on page 15) because they can spoil some things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good job finding these, and giving precise locations - that makes them way easier for the dev to investigate/fix. But next time tag the dev so he sees them! :)

Mircom3D Check out these bugs that Sjoher found.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I haven't looked at your attachment but nice job noticing errors in the code. There's also continuity errors about characters that the player won't know but the game thinks they should; and also flavor text errors due to the wrong faith flag being checked at certain places. Overall, great job spotting things, Sjoher. (y)
Do you have a refrence point where that happens? I might be able to help finding it even though I don't play the game by just looking at the code a bit better

Thanks for this! I just fixed every one of these! :)
That was faster than I ever dreamed of :D
Good job finding these, and giving precise locations - that makes them way easier for the dev to investigate/fix. But next time tag the dev so he sees them! :)

Mircom3D Check out these bugs that Sjoher found.
I'll try to keep that in mind in the future. But based on Mircom's post above yours, (s)he seems to be active in this thread :)

Reactions: goobdoob

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]Since this game is not in my interest (don't like playing a cuck character) to what I usually play, I might miss new updates. So if you find my walkthrough useful and it needs to be updated, just send me a message, quote this one or reach me somewhere else and I will update it.[...]
One question, just wondering: Why did you chose to do a WT of a game, which you won't play yourself? Especially since it seems like one of the hardest games (available here on F95zone) to write a WT for.

Thx for all your work. Will use the WT soon on a new playthrough of the game.

Reactions: Toplad28

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
One question, just wondering: Why did you chose to do a WT of a game, which you won't play yourself? Especially since it seems like one of the hardest games (available here on F95zone) to write a WT for.

Thx for all your work. Will use the WT soon on a new playthrough of the game.
You can think SoiCowboy for that one.... He asked me to do it and I thought, why not give it a try? (Boy did I not expect this headache though :D )

• Haha
Reactions: MisterL

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Haha, lol...but now almost every other WT you may do will be a walk in the park.

Thx SoiCowboy (y)
You're welcome? I feel sort of guilty for asking for the WT from Sjoher After playing the game from different perspectives, I thought a proper WT was in order. Sjoher ran with it and was even able to find problems in this highly complex game.

So, the thanks should go to Sjoher and his dedication to getting the job done right. Maybe future WTs of the game will be easier for him but I'll let you guys ask him. :D

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Haha, lol...but now almost every other WT you may do will be a walk in the park.

Thx SoiCowboy (y)
I hope so... I'm always learning new and new things :) (This is only my 3rd or 4th WT I make)

You're welcome? I feel sort of guilty for asking for the WT from Sjoher After playing the game from different perspectives, I thought a proper WT was in order. Sjoher ran with it and was even able to find problems in this highly complex game.

So, the thanks should go to Sjoher and his dedication to getting the job done right. Maybe future WTs of the game will be easier for him but I'll let you guys ask him. :D
Don't worry about it... I have it saved on my PC now so future updates are not nearly as time consuming as creating one from the beginning. All I hope is that it helps some people out :)

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
Been playing this game for a while now and it's definitely one of the better games I've seen out there .

I was wondering if Anne will be returning to the mall again where she began having some of her early exhibitionist fun?
Would be nice to see her go further with the shoe store guy(maybe take his hand up further and or have him go to the back for shoes for herhusband n have her sneak under the desk and start blowing him when he returns to stand at his post
and maybe take some people into the change room with her after seeing them peep, Overall just a demonstration of how much she has progressed since then using some old and maybe some new characters.

Also is there going to be any more progress with the bosses son in the next chapter?
Would be nice if she had a slow but steady progress with her and him,have her on a chair or something and let him finish while her face is close to his dick with him standing infront of her or slightly to the side and have him get closer to touch her boobs (with her permission) and maybe when he cums she decides to kiss it again (for whatever reason) like before but only this time take some of his dick in her mouth and swallow his cum .
Maybe letting him get closer another time when she is bent over (or both at the same time one after the other, since he is young maybe he needs more attention) and instead of moving forward when his dick touches her pussy (having her bent over with her back to him) have her allow him jerk off rubbing against her pussy more and more, and maybe she pushes back near the end with only the tip sliding in or a little more?
But have her still avoid full sex with him
After wards possibly have her suck off him and his friend or 3-sum but have them use the fact she can only see on infront and not behind to help them move in on her before she has time to think, ultimately succumbing to them and going the full way or offering to blow them both to keep them at bay so to speak lol

Also is she finally going to use Tom's tool for herself in the next chapter? lol

Another idea i had when noticing Anne has been enjoying older guys more and more over time.
Maybe have her wind up in a retirement home to help out someone or to drop something off for a friend and maybe she feels bad for some of the retired guys and blows one or two maybe rides another. It could even start off with them talking for the day being flirty but have them saying they can't get hard when they get alone and have become more casual. Then she decides to see if she can help and does, followed by some other retired guys in the room joining in for the same reason (none of which had an issue and anne is aware but happy to do it anyways)

Hopefully some of these ideas are good enough to make it into future updates and thank you for making the game, I have been enjoying the progression and look forward to updates

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This great but very complicated game needs by all means a GALLERY MOD where we can re-play all the sex scenes. Because playing the game normally it is impossible to see all the sex scenes, mostly those on the side of the MC! The MC always has to chose between 2 or 3 girls at each step and choosing one, removes the others. Not to mention what we lose by some choices related to swinging or the main choice between Dre and Eric. And some scenes can only be reached if faith is true or false but that choice, no matter which it is, always removes other scenes. So there is no way to see all sex scenes in this game, no matter what choices you make at each step, unless you play it again and again from the beginning and save each time those scenes which you can see in that particular game play. Coz no matter what you do, you will always lose some scenes.. Should someone be able to make a gallery, that would be wonderful for all of us who like this game!

Reactions: AlwinJdank

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
This great but very complicated game needs by all means a GALLERY MOD where we can re-play all the sex scenes. Because playing the game normally it is impossible to see all the sex scenes, mostly those on the side of the MC! The MC always has to chose between 2 or 3 girls at each step and choosing one, removes the others. Not to mention what we lose by some choices related to swinging or the main choice between Dre and Eric. And some scenes can only be reached if faith is true or false but that choice, no matter which it is, always removes other scenes. So there is no way to see all sex scenes in this game, no matter what choices you make at each step, unless you play it again and again from the beginning and save each time those scenes which you can see in that particular game play. Coz no matter what you do, you will always lose some scenes.. Should someone be able to make a gallery, that would be wonderful for all of us who like this game!
Since I've been spending so much time on looking at the code for the walkthrough, let me give you advise. from what I can tell.

To see most of the scenes in this game you probably only need 4 saves.
1st save where you follow Dre and you go to the gym every time possible
2nd save where you follow Dre and you go the diner every time possible
3rd save where you follow Eric and you go to the gym every time possible
4th save where you follow Eric and you go to the diner every time possible
Have both the MC and Anne be unfaithful but admit it once you get the chance in all 4 saves. This way you will probably get most of the scenes in the game.

This is however a game where multiple playthroughs are encouraged and for that this game and developer has my respect. There are not many devs that do this, only stick to 1 or tops 3 paths and call it a day there. So props to Mircom3D for that one.

Reactions: Mircom3D and polaco
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes