weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the saturday update. The game is great and a pleasure to follow each episode. Looking forward to see many more updates...

Reactions: ant007

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Saturday] [Mircom3D] - Original Size: 5,24GB

Download PC (1,56GB):
Download Mac (1,55GB):

Update Only

Download PC (31,3MB):
Download Mac (29,9MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)
Are you sure the PC version works? Having errors when I try and extract it. (non update download)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are you sure the PC version works? Having errors when I try and extract it. (non update download)
I'm having the exact same issue with the download
Works fine for me. Either you guys have unstable internet connection (shitty ISP) or you use an outdated extraction tool.

Suggestions:
1. Update WinRar etc or use 7zip.
2. Use XDM to download from Pixeldrain.

Link XDM:

Reactions: Exoplast

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well, that was disappointing.... I mean, don't take me wrong,love the game, and support the dev. I know this is a side thing. but i would have preferred to keep waiting for a release with more action than being blueballed...
Yeah I agree, this was the most boring update he's ever done. Ever since he changed to update this way it seems he isn't working to make a good game anymore but working to hit a deadline and it shows. I really hope he steps up again.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't have played yet this update… but on Friday there is the "patch" scene with MC, Abby, Luke/his friend and Anne?

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Can kinda tell things were rushed on this update. Some errors in the images and such. Bus scene could have been so much better than it was. Oh well it not like good games don't have ups and downs. Now my watch begins for the next update!! Vacations always mean hot times in this game!!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When did they become Canadian? I thought they lived in Phoenix and now they are from Vancouver.
Not sure about it, but in Chapter 3 it is mentioned that Tonny (MC) is from Vancouver. In Chapter 10 Anne mentions that she was born and raised in Vancouver, too.

I don't get any search hits for Phoenix in the files.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello!
Would somebody be so kind to put the "update only" on another site? Pixeldrain makes my Virus Defense scream bloody murder! Thanks in advance

scootz

Jul 5, 2017
this update even worth the DL? this game is getting big. anyone got a quick breakdown of the update (changelog) and if its worth it to DL or just hold off.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
this update even worth the DL? this game is getting big. anyone got a quick breakdown of the update (changelog) and if its worth it to DL or just hold off.

not worth it.. minor scene, slow progression and full of errors. The renders are all screwed up.

Reactions: d3faultgamer

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
looks like there is not ntr on this update, just one sex scene with main character

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You know, if it involved a lot of females instead of a lot of males you know what, (I call them bad choices) I wouldn't mind so much playing this game. It definitely needs a remake.

• Angry
Reactions: x666

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's with that Stat Box? How do I even use it?
How do I chaange MC faithfulness from True to False?...it's not working no matter what choice I make.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes