• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I just don't like "either/or". I'm more for "as well as..". Let me chose (if at all) don't chose for me what i may or not want to see!
to me that sounds more like a visual novel or a sandbox game.. it has its place, but it's not all that there is.. If the game is well crafted, I quite like exploring plotlines, with the knowledge that I am missing out on things depending on the choices I make..otherwise, what's the point of making choices in the first place? if there is nothing to lose or to change by making a choice, all it does is changing the order in which you look at things.. that too can be good, and I am a bit of a completionist too, but yeah.. those aren't really immersive games, more like puzzles (if at all) to see if I can unlock every content.

Reactions: fbass

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
to me that sounds more like a visual novel or a sandbox game.. it has its place, but it's not all that there is.. If the game is well crafted, I quite like exploring plotlines, with the knowledge that I am missing out on things depending on the choices I make..otherwise, what's the point of making choices in the first place? if there is nothing to lose or to change by making a choice, all it does is changing the order in which you look at things.. that too can be good, and I am a bit of a completionist too, but yeah.. those aren't really immersive games, more like puzzles (if at all) to see if I can unlock every content.
When I said "as well as.." I meant that a game like this should have BOTH, the possibility of playing it as you say by exploring and making choices, knowing that you will lose scenes doing that, but also a "gallery" where if you wish you can repeat what you liked and also see the scenes that you lost due to your choices.. Not while you play the game in it's normal way, but after that and only if you want to see them.

Is it a surprise that many good games have galleries or gallery mods? Take BaDIK for instance, one of the best games there is, with a huge base of paying patrons. Has a very good made and good working gallery and if you ask me, that is good so!

Last edited:

LMVLC

Nov 24, 2020
doesn't that give the game a replay value?
"Replay value" means there's an actual story that diverges from another story. An alternative narrative in which different emotions and relationship statuses lead to different choices. Anne will spread her legs for anyone on a moment's notice; the NPC only needs to be present. So, "replay value" in this case is only "I want to see all the sex scenes." If that's all the path-specific scenes are ever going to be then I have to say I at least sympathize with the objection.

The only choice that actually matters in terms of character and narrative is whether Anne's a cheater (and thus lying to her husband) or not. The MC cheating and lying to his wife doesn't actually matter unless he's unrepentant about it.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I honestly chuckle a little bit when I read some comments like why isn’t this game a AAA title like Rockstar gaming or something. Why does it have flaws and bugs? It should do what I want and add only things I prefer. Like holy shit relax. It’s a small developer working on their off time from their actual job. Like you better be throwing in some dollars on Mircom3d patreon if you’re giving so much unsolicited advices.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I honestly chuckle a little bit when I read some comments like why isn’t this game a AAA title like Rockstar gaming or something. Why does it have flaws and bugs? It should do what I want and add only things I prefer. Like holy shit relax. It’s a small developer working on their off time from their actual job. Like you better be throwing in some dollars on Mircom3d patreon if you’re giving so much unsolicited advices.
It should be about update time!
:FacePalm:

Reactions: PTM666 and Mircom3D

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Story needs a little suspense or drama interjected...Like trying to rescue Ann when one of her random daily trysts tries to enslave her. Or prevent his father from stealing yet another significant other. Or even Ann deciding to take her cucking to the next level by letting one of her dozens of bulls to move in. Something other than the rinse and repeat would be refreshing at this point.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Story needs a little suspense or drama interjected...Like trying to rescue Ann when one of her random daily trysts tries to enslave her. Or prevent his father from stealing yet another significant other. Or even Ann deciding to take her cucking to the next level by letting one of her dozens of bulls to move in. Something other than the rinse and repeat would be refreshing at this point.
I understand the thoughts but it seems too early to me, that sounds like some possible endings. If they have a great relationship, MC saves here from one of her bulls or wins her back from Martin. If playing low points, Dre or Ryan moves in and MC gets kicked to the spare bedroom. Did you have finish inside one of the women that the MC has? High relation points with Anne, she understands you supporting your baby with ?????? If low points, Anne moves in with Dre/Martin/Ryan/Phil and you and your Baby Momma live together.

(Depending on how you played) With the bosses wife knowing what's going on with Alan and Luke, (who is Cassie) who is this big guy that knocks out Troy, the upcoming vacation with or without Walker, upcoming home visit by Dre there should be lots of new material.

Like others, I also wish it came faster, however, with all of the story branches out there, I have to think it's pretty complex keeping so many characters updated.

Reactions: Randeep44

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I totally agree with you there. It seems for the most part that we are just moving in circles. Ann fucks this and that dude, but very few seems to make any real difference in the whole of things. I too would like to see something that would spice tings up. Let’s have some conflicts, break-up’s, reconciliations, drama. Let’s have Ann do something that pushes her out of her comfort zone for once. You suggested earlier that she gets pimped out, or that she meet up with someone that turns out to be a bad guy. Let Tony and Ryan have a showdown over Ann. Have a lover spend the whole weekend with Ann – wasn’t that the whole reason for the second bedroom in the first place? The possibilities are endless

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I thought people were just taking a break for the holiday and that’s why it’s been quiet not just here but everywhere. Honestly if you want to make a suggestion for the game then as I keep saying throw some support to his patreon and comment about it because he does read it and you’ll be surprise if it shows up in the game. Honestly I remember making a suggestion way back like a year ago and was just talking but he must have noticed it and I was shock to see my suggestion show up in the game. Just saying.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
As I've said before he should have told the story with her boss in a different way, involving cheating (at least as an alternative path). The fact that she just tells him renders the whole thing way more boring. In fact I lost interest right there, unfortunately.

Reactions: Eye-switcher
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes