dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Dug this last update, but with the Anne cheating route I wish there was more thought bubbles about what she thinks she's doing and acknowledgment of her wrongness like the chatting with Ryan and texting with her "daddy". That's hot stuff without even having to create graphics to go with.
I also love seeing Anne's lusty naughty thoughts, especially about Dre, Phil and Martin

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Dug this last update, but with the Anne cheating route I wish there was more thought bubbles about what she thinks she's doing and acknowledgment of her wrongness like the chatting with Ryan and texting with her "daddy". That's hot stuff without even having to create graphics to go with.
The 'Spicy' Mod was an attempt to create more of those scenes, but the modder went AWOL and disappeared. Another person took up the challenge and made one release, but is now working 10+ hours/day and doesn't have time to continue.

Dec 27, 2018
I have replayed this game a million times and still can’t get newest beach scenes from wed and thurs really pulling my hair out. Please update walkthrough or someone just give me a clue

D

Deleted member 2729089

hey guys, love this game. how can i go about editing the text in the game for my own needs. fixing spelling and so on. what tools can i use? what files do i open to edit text? thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey guys, love this game. how can i go about editing the text in the game for my own needs. fixing spelling and so on. what tools can i use? what files do i open to edit text? thanks
There are two ways: Either modify the .rpy files directly or extract all dialogues with Ren'Py SDK.

Look into the game's "game" folder . There you will find the dialogues for each chapter (chapter01.rpy, chapter02.rpy etc.). You can open .rpy files with Atom Editor or Notepad++. To change the text simply modify them by editing everything inside the quotes "TEXT EXAMPLE" -> t "Anne is still sleeping!" -> t "Anne is still playing with herself!"

If you don't see .rpy file you need to decompile them first with Unren.bat. See here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...onsole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-70272

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Hmm I wonder if the vacation weekend is gonna be put in altogether? Saturday/Sunday I presume. Probably not but that's okay.

D

Deleted member 2729089

There are two ways: Either modify the .rpy files directly or extract all dialogues with Ren'Py SDK.

Look into the game's "game" folder . There you will find the dialogues for each chapter (chapter01.rpy, chapter02.rpy etc.). You can open .rpy files with Atom Editor or Notepad++. To change the text simply modify them by editing everything inside the quotes "TEXT EXAMPLE" -> t "Anne is still sleeping!" -> t "Anne is still playing with herself!"

If you don't see .rpy file you need to decompile them first with Unren.bat. See here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...onsole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-70272
wow thank u so much bro.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OMG guys I keep asking for save file for about a week already, can anyone share it please?
User Yankator shared his saves on discord - check the links here:
Faithful Eric

Low love Eric faithful (??? no idea what path this is)

Unfaithful Dre

gnole13

May 29, 2020
May I ask something?

Why being with Martin is considered cheating? It should be allowed as long as Anne told every detail to MC.
And another question, are there any different scenes between Anne stay faithful or not except Martin and Ryan? Or only some text changes?

As long as couples tell everything to each other there isn't cheating (that was like my last relationship, we did everything, together or separately and we told every detail to each other every time, unfortunately in that time there weren't smartphones, most of the time I hade to listen to everything, no video call, just voice.) and I still don't understand why being with Martin or Ryan's rape is not seeable in the faithful route.

If I have time and desire I want to play with the script. But I hope a modder will do something about it..
Also with a mod, it will be nice to see all girls having sex with MC. Not only one :)

Last edited:

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
The 'Spicy' Mod was an attempt to create more of those scenes, but the modder went AWOL and disappeared. Another person took up the challenge and made one release, but is now working 10+ hours/day and doesn't have time to continue.
Yeah, I enjoyed that too. I think it's a fairly low effort way of improving the storytelling. Having thoughts of continuing the mod, but I've never done it before and wonder if it'll ruin my appreciation of Dev's vision. Kind of like explaining a joke ruins it.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
May I ask something?

Why being with Martin is considered cheating? It should be allowed as long as Anne told every detail to MC.
And another question, are there any different scenes between Anne stay faithful or not except Martin and Ryan? Or only some text changes?

As long as couples tell everything to each other there isn't cheating (that was like my last relationship, we did everything, together or separately and we told every detail to each other every time, unfortunately in that time there weren't smartphones, most of the time I hade to listen to everything, no video call, just voice.) and I still don't understand why being with Martin or Ryan's rape is not seeable in the faithful route.

If I have time and desire I want to play with the script. But I hope a modder will do something about it..
Also with a mod, it will be nice to see all girls having sex with MC. Not only one :)
That might be crossing the line of what Anne can tell the MC, "Like your last GF, now your wife is banging your Dad because he's the best cock I've ever had and dear, I'd had dozens these past few weeks". Your BF, okay, if your relationship is strong, maybe you survive that one although there are old jokes about find your SO and BF in bed and only dealing with one of them as the other is your best friend but that isn't as bad as saying I think your dad's cock is better than yours.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That might be crossing the line of what Anne can tell the MC, "Like your last GF, now your wife is banging your Dad because he's the best cock I've ever had and dear, I'd had dozens these past few weeks". Your BF, okay, if your relationship is strong, maybe you survive that one although there are old jokes about find your SO and BF in bed and only dealing with one of them as the other is your best friend but that isn't as bad as saying I think your dad's cock is better than yours.
Well, that would be straight humiliation (unwillingly) and forced cuckoldry (literally NTR).

In the game Anne fucks MC's dad on the cheating/unfaithful path only - I think. Possible that the unfaithful path is meant to be humiliating with forced cuckoldry content.

I guess in real life people would get upset and break up with the cheating partner.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Well, that would be straight humiliation (unwillingly) and forced cuckoldry (literally NTR).

In the game Anne fucks MC's dad on the cheating/unfaithful path only - I think. Possible that the unfaithful path is meant to be humiliating with forced cuckoldry content.

I guess in real life people would get upset and break up with the cheating partner.
To get there, you basically send your Dad into the bathroom with your wife so unsure how "forced" it is, might be more of a "be careful what you wish for" moment which is one way to look at the game if Tony doesn't end up with Anne or she has someone else's baby. (babies)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To get there, you basically send your Dad into the bathroom with your wife so unsure how "forced" it is, might be more of a "be careful what you wish for" moment which is one way to look at the game if Tony doesn't end up with Anne or she has someone else's baby. (babies)
Sorry, I thought about the beach scene with Martin where you can start the unfaithful path/cheating path with MC's dad.. Totally forgot about the shower and bedroom scene.

Does Anna says that MC's dick is better after the bedroom or bathroom scene? Or does it happen after the beach scene?:unsure:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Sorry, I thought about the beach scene with Martin where you can start the unfaithful path/cheating path with MC's dad.. Totally forgot about the shower and bedroom scene.

Does Anna says that MC's dick is better after the bedroom or bathroom scene? Or does it happen after the beach scene?:unsure:
Neither, when they see who the boss is on the plane, both Emma and Anne compare notes and say that Martin is the best ever. Since she's cheating, the MC doesn't know (yet)

Reactions: cold_arctus
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes