WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I just finished spending over 12 hours working on a mod for one of the other games I mod, taking the rest of the night off then I'll start working on this tomorrow during my free time.
You'll have some work to do. One of the routes has a fairly big continuity break as you will see. But there's enough there to possibly start a nice little branch that could prove interesting.

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Never played it before
Does the man get action?
Or just his wife
I do not like ntr or cuck
but how is swinging in the game
This game is a mixture of swinging, cheating and cuck. The cheating and cuck path are strong, and there are a bit less possibility for ntr and swinging.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Never played it before
Does the man get action?
Or just his wife
I do not like ntr or cuck
but how is swinging in the game
You can end up in ntr, swing, or cuck routes depending on your choices. The paths are pretty obvious, but when in doubt there is a walkthrough mod.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thx DickoNicko and Eerie Entity
This looks awful Thanks for saving me from suffering But I always feel like these games Always make the man (mc) weak beta Never give you a choice Is it the writer's choice or the followers? I did not understand and will never understand I say it's not a happy ending mc
The FMC is not that hot
Compared to other women Doesn't her foolish husband see
This is kind of an unfair characterization of MC. The dude pulls more ass than fucking Giacomo Cassanova. This would be a harem game if it wasn't for his wayward wife, but that's the way he likes it even when she is on the pissed-off ntr path.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I have one small problem the game is called adventurous couple but the dev is having the wife acting like a whore fucking everything with a dick or not. Maybe the husband and the wife should swing more. The boss wanting to take the wife for himself should go fuck himself. Really hope we will have to option to send the unwanted packing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... should MC just let Ann to her own devices ... she fkks around and tells him about it...
because ... no reason what so ever, she has no standards, no loyalty, no sense of anything.
She never tells him she wants to do it alone with someone else, she never tels him to fkk around, she does not tell him of her escapades, only some and likes to lie to him.

This is not sharing because she does not tell MC who it is neither ahead nor after the fkk.
This is not swinging as they are not in open relationship and she expects MC to be loyal 4
all the petty reasons any gold digger flight stewardess hoe has:
his guilt induced gettaways where she can fkk around some more.

MC is forced to enter the game of teasing the wife with exhibitonist nonsense,
to which she immediately takes the lead and just goest all the way with assholes left and right.
Being a stewardess passa around whore seems to be her life goal.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have one small problem the game is called adventurous couple but the dev is having the wife acting like a whore fucking everything with a dick or not. Maybe the husband and the wife should swing more. The boss wanting to take the wife for himself should go fuck himself. Really hope we will have to option to send the unwanted packing.
If you are even getting the scene with her ex-boss your relationship points with the wife are low as shit, you are probably both in unfaithful status, and you are probably on your way to the sad NTR ending. In my happy playthrough where RP is over 20 both faithful he only appears walking in the lobby one time. I'm not quite sure but you can also avoid him by letting your wife blow you on the golf course while the father and son fap. That's kinda like swinging. Plus the previous night you swapped spouses with another couple, and that is certainly swinging.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
before someone asks about a fixed android version: the modifications of the changed script for Ch14 Tuesday posted today were already part of my released android version, or did someone get errors due to a missing label?

Erler

Jun 8, 2021
before someone asks about a fixed android version: the modifications of the changed script for Ch14 Tuesday posted today were already part of my released android version, or did someone get errors due to a missing label?
Is there a save file for the beginning of part 2?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Fix didn't work for me and I've gotten used to the slow timeframe for new content. Unless they re-release with the fix built in, I think I will play others until Wednesday comes out in the Spring? Summer?

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
Oh man, I can understand that some are complaining about the course of the plot. She really fucks everyone, sry but where's the adventure? Ultimately, she becomes pregnant from some fool who has run around it. Pill or not.

Of course you can influence the course, but it seems like many have already said "it's too late". Personally, I've played it since ep 3 before the revision. What started out promisingly becomes, unfortunately, totally banal. Episode comes out Anne ends up fucking a stranger episode. Ok ok, sometimes more guys per episode. The tasks are fading into the background. It would be interesting to know where do the e.g.

During their first vacation they met a lot of interesting characters. Now only Thomas (think that's his name) remains in episode 14. Who already fucked him on his first vacation. Ok but all of a sudden it was the fuck of your life? Really? The author really doesn't bother here anymore. Then the boss ... omg. Really now? Such a fool who can't afford the vacation? Personally, I believe women can be very calculating.
Throw away marriage for a fool like that ... not in life. Sex or not.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As much as I like TAC, I have to say that TAC has turned into a "fuckfest"
this absolutely why I love thes game

Game There are a lot of games here that are a "boringfest"
this is the best because it is not only a "fuckfest" that make the story really interesting
showing his reactions etc. would improve the game a lot.
There is already a lot about MC reaction and maybe more about what Anne thinks about her sexual desire should improve the ONLY IF THE "FUCKFEST" CONTINUE TO BE IMPROVED!
Other wise that fun of this game will be disappointed...

On the contrary, there are a lot of "boring-fest" games... so please I really hope that Microm3D will improve the story without stopping the great storyline that contains the best and unique "fuckfest with interesting story" that perfectly fits with this very realistic Adventurous Couple!
Unique and original Storyline!.. It is a game abd itis made for entertain people... there are different cultures and morality is not the same for everyone. Tony and Anne are exploring their morals
No other games can be compared to this one the storyline is cleverly written and if this game had never been written surely someone would have had to invent it.
The one is calle Microm3D and I can only say thank to him for creating such a great story---

1) Just for some additional criticism:
Please Microm... Add more "fuckfest" as you have done in the past because in the end of the chapter13 and the start of the 14 there was a little much psychological introspective
There are many posts that are talking about weariness un the updates...
... as if the couple begins to have some doubts ... please continue to strengthen the character of the two protagonists ... making them even more convinced that life is short and the opportunity to do fuckfest cannot be missed especially if the party causes only love and happiness.

This is an erotic fairy tale and as in all the best fairy tales for children the end should be: ... and they lived happily ever after

No repentance would be welcome ... a nice ending would be: once they are over 50/60 years of age ... they will remember the past with great pleasure and Anne will tell some things she forgot to say before going to the bed ... and their 10/12 will not all be Tony's (as some are black, others Asians and Caucasians, some tansgender as fashion dictates)
- but their large family will have saved humanity from extinction ..

because fucking and loving with a lot of FUCKFEST is the best way to save our world!:)

Happy Holidays

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this absolutely why I love thes game

Game There are a lot of games here that are a "boringfest"
this is the best because it is not only a "fuckfest" that make the story really interesting

There is already a lot about MC reaction and maybe more about what Anne thinks about her sexual desire should improve the ONLY IF THE "FUCKFEST" CONTINUE TO BE IMPROVED!
Other wise that fun of this game will be disappointed...

On the contrary, there are a lot of "boring-fest" games... so please I really hope that Microm3D will improve the story without stopping the great storyline that contains the best and unique "fuckfest with interesting story" that perfectly fits with this very realistic Adventurous Couple!
Unique and original Storyline!.. It is a game abd itis made for entertain people... there are different cultures and morality is not the same for everyone. Tony and Anne are exploring their morals
No other games can be compared to this one the storyline is cleverly written and if this game had never been written surely someone would have had to invent it.
The one is calle Microm3D and I can only say thank to him for creating such a great story---

1) Just for some additional criticism:
Please Microm... Add more "fuckfest" as you have done in the past because in the end of the chapter13 and the start of the 14 there was a little much psychological introspective
There are many posts that are talking about weariness un the updates...
... as if the couple begins to have some doubts ... please continue to strengthen the character of the two protagonists ... making them even more convinced that life is short and the opportunity to do fuckfest cannot be missed especially if the party causes only love and happiness.

This is an erotic fairy tale and as in all the best fairy tales for children the end should be: ... and they lived happily ever after

No repentance would be welcome ... a nice ending would be: once they are over 50/60 years of age ... they will remember the past with great pleasure and Anne will tell some things she forgot to say before going to the bed ... and their 10/12 will not all be Tony's (as some are black, others Asians and Caucasians, some tansgender as fashion dictates)
- but their large family will have saved humanity from extinction ..

because fucking and loving with a lot of FUCKFEST is the best way to save our world!:)

Happy Holidays
You quoted a piss old post of mine. Don't get me wrong - I like the fuckfest as long as MC is in the loop and Anne tells him about her "adventures" in the same way as MC should tell Anne.

It got better after the the horrible Martin cheating plot.

Would love to see a scene where Anne and MC visit Anne's family... Later MC is fooling around with Anne's mom while Anne is doing her "brother" upstairs.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes