Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Anybody else have issue trying to hookup with Tamara? Every morning you see her at coffee shop & even makes out with you but he never looks for her on the beach where she tells him to meet him
I didn't find any additional renders with her in the game folder, so it seems like a Tamara route doesn't actually exist. To me it looks like she was supposed to be part of the cheating path, but the dev decided to reset that in this update, so she's kinda a wasted character now.

Reactions: bb888 and Nurikabe

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
ok so here's how to fix the error with name just copy paste this :

#customize name
$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? [[Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
if p_name == "":
$ p_name = "Tony"

instead of this :

this is how the old script should be meaning copy the one above

$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? Default: Tony", "", length=16,)
$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
if p_name == "":
$ p_name = "Tony"

and use this tool too: https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/#post-1107843
cold_arctus

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I hate to give any credence to those tools that jump in a thread and whine about the developer giving up. But this last update...

The first two days had 1181 images. The rest of the week (new update) had a total of 1853 images and one major sex scene. The days are the same. Despite introducing several new women and bringing Tamara into a position for the MC to have sex with, nothing is done. Introduced a whole bunch of new girls on vacation. For what purpose?

One thing we do know, Mircom likes to render dinner scenes.

Reactions: bb888

Frenk22

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone knows hot to trigger cuck scene in saturday chapter 14? there are three different scenes in the club, but i cant get the last one :D

Reactions: Valtra01

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wait.. I'm at a point where the developer basically forced the cheating path (which was incredibly fun) to close. There's no way around it.
Why on earth would he do that? It was by far my favourite part.

edit: just saw the game remains like that the next days too, so he basically decided to cut that part. I really don't understand this dev.

1652106890354.png

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Wait.. I'm at a point where the developer basically forced the cheating path (which was incredibly fun) to close. There's no way around it.

edit: just saw the game remains like that the next days too, so he basically decided to cut that part. I really don't understand this dev.

View attachment 1801448
Its really strange...did anyone figure out how to avoid the talk with Anne which resets the faithfulness stat?
i tried to manipulate the relationship status down to 5 but she still wants to talk....

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Its really strange...did anyone figure out how to avoid the talk with Anne which resets the faithfulness stat?
i tried to manipulate the relationship status down to 5 but she still wants to talk....

View attachment 1801448
It seems to be a case of giving in to the unending whining about Anne's character. So many be like "I hate this cheating whore!" and everybody else is going to be "Where did my cheating whore go?" If the angry wife path truly is RIP I don't think that this is going to be a better game for it. Games are better, after all, when there is weight behind your choices.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It does not seem avoidable. Perhaps it's intentional. It seems like a "let's start our relationship fresh with a clean slate" type of thing and could maybe provide more opportunities to get back on the cheating path.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It does not seem avoidable. Perhaps it's intentional. It seems like a "let's start our relationship fresh with a clean slate" type of thing and could maybe provide more opportunities to get back on the cheating path.
Seems really as u said.....i just thought there is some trigger to avoid the reset and may Anne would go completley rogue in cheating mode...that would be fun to try out....:)...i just stil dont get the clue why the Dev has introduced in chapter 14 Tamara, Aiden (i think thats the name of the brunette) and Kassandra on such a important way and then completley avoided any interactions with them. Still have to try if there are some hidden triggers for them...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It seems to be a case of giving in to the unending whining about Anne's character. So many be like "I hate this cheating whore!" and everybody else is going to be "Where did my cheating whore go?" If the angry wife path truly is RIP I don't think that this is going to be a better game for it. Games are better, after all, when there is weight behind your choices.
To be honest if i play VN's like this i enjoy to try out every route also that choices and paths i would never do in real life.
That is what makes games so interesting with different paths and TAC is with this regards really a very complex written VN...i confess i used Cheats from Chapter 1-14 Tuesday but just to check and find all hidden scenes and how they get triggered...Thats fun.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
This tool takes forever unfortunately. It takes so long to go through all the files. It would probably take 3-4 hours before it finishes. I have an SSD and a fast i7 processor.
You need a new SSD and/or processor, takes roughly 10 minutes.

Does anyone knows hot to trigger cuck scene in saturday chapter 14? there are three different scenes in the club, but i cant get the last one :D
There are a few parts to this, some of which were mention in a post few pages back, but there are a couple other things:

1) You can't be on the Walker(Anne's boss) path - So you can't choose the "massage" activity at the resort (leaves you with just the delivery).

2) You have to say you're too tired when Anne wants to tell you about the threesome with Tom and Harry she had on the yacht.

3) Have to stay at the bar and watch Anne with Ashley's husband instead of going with Ashley.

Then when you get the club on Saturday night. Anne should be with a random old dude. When the dudes surround Anne wanting to get with her, you can either let him "claim" her and he just fucks her and cucks you, or intervene and it leads to a gangbang.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes