firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Apparently this game it will be dropped by Mircom3D.

Here is the update from Patreon:

This is probably not the post you’ve been expecting or waiting for, but I need to let you all know.
Over the holidays I did a lot of thinking and looking into my life and many discussions with my wife about what I want to do going forward.
I'm not going away, I'm here to stay but I really want to make this work and make this my full time work. But the only way for that to happen is to be making at least as much money as I am at my everyday job and the only way for that to happen is for me to make more regular updates and spend more time on each individual update. I'm currently already spending all the free time I have on working on the game so how can that happen?

I have set myself a goals to make this a reality in this year. I will be reducing the time that I spend at my everyday job to spend more on this project. This will hurt me financially at first for sure but I hope it pays off in the end. Sacrifices have to me made, right? haha I also want to be more present on here and on forums and on my discord channel.

Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.

This was a very hard decision for me but one I feel had to be made and one that I know I can be proud of in the near future. TAC as we have known for the last 5 years is now done, I will not be working on it any further. What I have been working on since making my decision and will keep working on going forward is what I’ve wanted to do from the beginning and give you the Original Story.

So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.

Shortly after I will also be releasing another new project that has a female protagonist called Christina. And I hope to also continue with A Perfect Stranger a little later this year.

I hope you will all agree that this is the best direction for me to take. Thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from you. If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Take care and thank you all for your support.

Mircom3D
What I'd like to see is at least an end to this week and starting to work in a strip club it will be probably a good end ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Apparently this game it will be dropped by Mircom3D.

Here is the update from Patreon:

What I'd like to see is at least an end to this week and starting to work in a strip club it will be probably a good end ;)
He hopes the game will be fixed for the better and there will be more choices. Honestly, I'm not surprised by the creator, he didn't see what TAC should be and he didn't gain new patrons, but he lost them because of the hopeless idea he introduced to this game, he decided to end it. And with new games, he should learn from the mistakes he made in the plot of this game and TAC 2

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
At least he's still going to make games
Does anyone know in which country Dev is living? To be capable to live fulltime of one patreon game...i think thats not really possible everywhere...
But its good he decided to work further on the game somehow. Lets see what future brings..at least we are not damned to wait any longer for the day 15 update..and if he throws a reboot of days 1-10 in 3 weeks already...sounds promising.

Reactions: palmergames

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I was a patreon of his for a while. Granted it was a low level patreon but I only support two developers and he was one of them. I would have stayed supporting him but he stopped communicating with us. Just a quick note or maybe release a picture would have kept me. Silence made me leave. Now onto the fact the game went off the rails. I think many developers create a game and a few characters and they have a concept in mind. They then hope the game takes off. In his case, it did. The problem is (I think), he had no idea where the game was going to go and end up. When you don't have an endgame in mind then it just meanders along with no real storyline. It just became, introduce new character, Annie screws the new character and then either tells or doesn't tell the MC. Same with Tony, he did the exact same thing. It just got repetitive after a while. I'm sure it would have created some controversy here but I wouldn't have minded if Tony got mad at her and she either keeps cheating or decides to make sure he is involved. Oh wait they did that with Tony's friend. I think he was trying to do that with the last release and honestly I would have liked to see where he was going to go with it. He finally introduced a story line with the club that could have led to some interesting situations. but I get it. If you don't feel creative with the characters anymore I guess I get why you would drop it. I will give the developer some credit. With the exception of Tony's sister, he created some of the hottest women on any game. I have always thought Annie was the hottest woman out there and I like dark haired women. Anyway, I wish him luck. If he creates a new game that holds my interest and starts communicating more maybe I will subscribe to him again. I enjoyed TAC and am sorry to see it go away.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
TACOS? Well, I've heard worse acronyms for games in this forum. I'll reserve judgment until I see the product but there have been quite a few "reboots" recently that haven't gone anywhere so I will approach it with a healthy dose of skepticism. If you don't have time to work on a project, scrapping everything and starting from the beginning is rarely a remedy for that.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was a patreon of his for a while. Granted it was a low level patreon but I only support two developers and he was one of them. I would have stayed supporting him but he stopped communicating with us. Just a quick note or maybe release a picture would have kept me. Silence made me leave. Now onto the fact the game went off the rails. I think many developers create a game and a few characters and they have a concept in mind. They then hope the game takes off. In his case, it did. The problem is (I think), he had no idea where the game was going to go and end up. When you don't have an endgame in mind then it just meanders along with no real storyline. It just became, introduce new character, Annie screws the new character and then either tells or doesn't tell the MC. Same with Tony, he did the exact same thing. It just got repetitive after a while. I'm sure it would have created some controversy here but I wouldn't have minded if Tony got mad at her and she either keeps cheating or decides to make sure he is involved. Oh wait they did that with Tony's friend. I think he was trying to do that with the last release and honestly I would have liked to see where he was going to go with it. He finally introduced a story line with the club that could have led to some interesting situations. but I get it. If you don't feel creative with the characters anymore I guess I get why you would drop it. I will give the developer some credit. With the exception of Tony's sister, he created some of the hottest women on any game. I have always thought Annie was the hottest woman out there and I like dark haired women. Anyway, I wish him luck. If he creates a new game that holds my interest and starts communicating more maybe I will subscribe to him again. I enjoyed TAC and am sorry to see it go away.
This game has become an empty moult Anna fucks anything that moves, with or without Tony's permission. And the couples in this game have been gone for a long time, because they operate separately. And your choices are ignored by the game no matter what you choose, like bar job, Martin and many more. And what route you are on and what the stats say in the game is not important. Anna ended up as a paid whore at her uncle's strip bar, she's going to be collecting information from wealthy clients for Uncle Tony, that's how I predicted she'd end up. Her character is a complete idiot, a stupid racial whore, for example: "Working in a bar will help me become famous. I want everyone to know about me on the Internet. It's awfully smart, it's crappy dialogue written for idiots. Tony, the gay cuckold idiot, you're forced to play him for the entire game. Of course, he agrees to let his wife work in this bar.

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
Would be great if Mircom drops all files for this openly, for someone to fix past mistakes and make their own take on it all. Not so much removing what has happened, but give it more depth, more agency for the player to actually affect the game.
An open source game about sharing, there is some poetry to that.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I've been a big fan of this from the beginning and also been a high-level patron on and off over the years, but yet another re-boot?
This has been re-booted more times than a dodgy old win95 pc.

I suppose only time will tell, if it's going to be any good, but why bin it now, just when it seemed like something new was actually going to happen?

Personally, I was loking forward to Anne being an actual paid-whore, rather than people on here just calling her one.

One thing I definitely would do is get rid of some of the female side-characters, maybe use some new models, cos some of the present ones are just plain ugly, imo.

I'd definitely support again, but the game has go to be up to scratch.
In this there are far too many pointless scenes, awkward poses, bad lighting, poke-through and clipping, etc, etc.

I know the dev has had health issues and I geniuinely wish him all the best, but if it was me, I'd just start a new game.

Just my two pence worth.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game has become an empty moult Anna fucks anything that moves, with or without Tony's permission. And the couples in this game have been gone for a long time, because they operate separately. And your choices are ignored by the game no matter what you choose, like bar job, Martin and many more. And what route you are on and what the stats say in the game is not important. Anna ended up as a paid whore at her uncle's strip bar, she's going to be collecting information from wealthy clients for Uncle Tony, that's how I predicted she'd end up. Her character is a complete idiot, a stupid racial whore, for example: "Working in a bar will help me become famous. I want everyone to know about me on the Internet. It's awfully smart, it's crappy dialogue written for idiots. Tony, the gay cuckold idiot, you're forced to play him for the entire game. Of course, he agrees to let his wife work in this bar.
To be honest...Tony also fucked more often other girls in the game than Anne....;-)...so thats why i cant fully approve him being a cuckold....Or Dev should name the Game just CCC...Cuckold Cuckquean Couple...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Would be great if Mircom drops all files for this openly, for someone to fix past mistakes and make their own take on it all. Not so much removing what has happened, but give it more depth, more agency for the player to actually affect the game.
An open source game about sharing, there is some poetry to that.
It isn't the worst idea in the world. I sure would like to see if all the whining complainers and armchair novelists could actually do better. Some would argue that they couldn't do worse. It might be doomed to fail, though, because they don't seem to realize that this is a story of an unhealthy relationship that is doomed to fail from the start. A pair of characters that don't understand how ethical non-monogamy works playing with fire and getting burned.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
honestly i think the game would have been fine going forward from ch 15 if dev put in the hotwife/sharing content as well as the cheating/cuck stuff. even though the hotwife story had some stuff in it i didn't like, specifically in Barbados where Walker is stalking Anne and she spends the entire vacation telling him to fuck off, then Tony and Anne go to Maryanne's party and Walker is there and grabs Anne claiming she is his, and Tony lets him do it, so does Anne. i was like..WTF. Tony should have beat the shit outta him or Anne should have told him to fuck off like she had been doing. it's inconsistancies in the story like that one that really ruined this game for me. but since i play for free, i guess i can't complain.
will definately check out the new release when it comes out to see how different it is than the game i played.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
To be honest...Tony also fucked more often other girls in the game than Anne....;-)...so thats why i cant fully approve him being a cuckold....Or Dev should name the Game just CCC...Cuckold Cuckquean Couple...
:ROFLMAO: The difference is that Anna has more guys to fuck in the game. And how many women does Tony have in the game? . So Anna fucks more times in this game because she can with everyone. And Tony can't do it with everything.

Reactions: palmergames

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game should be called Happy Adventures of Whore Anna

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes