Mod Ren'Py The Adventurous Couple JDMOD [Ch. 14.a] [JohnDupont]

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Don't know if my laptop maybe just doesn't like me, but whenever I try to start your gallery, I get an Error :p
The game fails to load the thumbnail for scene 6.1.

As you can see below, I don't get this error. Maybe your laptop really doesn't like you... try a clean install.
1652188231140.png

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
chapter 15 is avaible, for your information.
and when you have time i appreciate if you let us know what are your thoughts on this project( will you go on your awesome work? :) )

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
i meant, will you continue doing your mod for TAC (because the game is not developing on a regular basis) or do you plan to quit

i just try to learn, when will you have time to update this mod. excuse my bad english. sometimes it's hard to understand me. you are not the only one :D

I don't plan on quitting.

blackeliteops

Jul 17, 2017
I'll upload a fix shortly. You should be able to get the cuck scene if you agreed to the party, didn't choose the massage and didn't hear about Tom and Harry.
there are 2 cuck scenes one she gets fucked in the pussy and the other in the mouth, still cant trigger the mouth one with updated mod

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
there are 2 cuck scenes one she gets fucked in the pussy and the other in the mouth, still cant trigger the mouth one with updated mod
I couldn't find these images (v14_sat_cuck_098 to v14_sat_cuck_117) being used in the script. Pleae let me know if I'm mistaken and I'll fix the problem.