Mod Ren'Py The Adventurous Couple JDMOD [Ch. 14.a] [JohnDupont]

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The gangbang scene of the band taking her back home. Either I am missing it or its not there
Damn, I never knew there was a scene there... I saw the reply to you that it was in 13.3 but couldn't see it. Turns out you've got to tell her you don't want to go to the mall... then later on you guys go to the bar instead and there's a few different people she can bring home (including the band gangbang)... I'm so used to just having to say yes to everything as it tends to boil down to content or no content, I didn't think there'd be a whole different evening based on saying no at the start of the day... and as the gallery doesn't have just a full list of scenes, but rather just the full day to play through again, I'd never have known about this if I'd not seen this comment... I wonder how many other scenes (as there's not an actual list of them) I've missed and never found...

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Is this discontinued? Does any1 have any info :)

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the mod

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Currently if I am understanding correctly you either have a choice of an in game walk through mod or gallery unlocker but no way to have both? Also with JD's mod can I add it at the end of a playthrough to see what I missed? And do we even know what all the scenes are because its seems like there is a question to that.