Mod Ren'Py The Adventurous Couple JDMOD [Ch. 14.a] [JohnDupont]

NotSky

Apr 11, 2019
JohnDupont Any clues why the mod wont work on mac? Ive already moved the Jdmod folder into the autorun folder and the game still didn't register that its there? Am I missing a step?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
JohnDupont Any clues why the mod wont work on mac? Ive already moved the Jdmod folder into the autorun folder and the game still didn't register that its there? Am I missing a step?
Sorry for the late answer. I didn't understand what might have been causing the issue, at first.

On MAC, you'll find the folder named "game" at the location "TAC.app\Contents\Resources\autorun". You still need to move the folder named "JDMOD" into the folder named "game" ; not in the folder named "autorun" that contain the folder named "game".

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
description of game pretty well tells you all ya need need to know BUT then when playing i almost died laughing reading 2nd choice here in this picture LMFAO
TOO FUNNY.png

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
mod is out for $2 patrons but I keep getting this error.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 't' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/1.6 - v1saturday.rpyc", line 64, in script
        ��R��O���L�RHH��0�:@̇^<yD�b�ҙ&�]��
  File "D:\Mega\TAC-CH13Fixed-Monday-pc\TAC-Ch13Fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Mega\TAC-CH13Fixed-Monday-pc\TAC-Ch13Fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 't' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 13 Monday
Mon Sep 28 21:16:06 2020
[/CODE]

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The OP says this is for Ch13 Monday but the Mega download link goes to a file called " TAC JDMOD Chapter 12 .7z " Is this not the old one from before the last update of the gme?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure i've had this debate before but title says it's the recent update yet links are all for the last version.

Why is the title updated and the links not?

Reactions: Kalkuv

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
error.jpg

Hi, I downloaded and tested the latest mod day 13 Monday, but when I pressed misc it causes error likes this, please fix, thanks