Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018
Messing with camera settings now...

View attachment 642323
It's awesome, you're doing a great job!! Quality is excellent.. Did you make so many pictures in such a short time, maybe you could do some stories? There are a lot of unknowns at TAC - where Anne spends her time without MC, You can show those stories from her perspective (e.g. like a beach or spa situation, where we knew what Anne was doing and MC didn't know what she could do). I think all TAC fans want it! Think about it

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
It's awesome, you're doing a great job!! Quality is excellent.. Did you make so many pictures in such a short time, maybe you could do some stories? There are a lot of unknowns at TAC - where Anne spends her time without MC, You can show those stories from her perspective (e.g. like a beach or spa situation, where we knew what Anne was doing and MC didn't know what she could do). I think all TAC fans want it! Think about it
Oh yes I thought about it! The reason I haven't done it is that I'm still learning this program. I've been at it for about a month now, and I'm trying to figure out as much as possible before I start make more lewd scenes. I'm real picky as to what I make, and I want to make great renders for everyone. I am working on it though! Thank you so much for the compliments, I appreciate it!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder if this is a SELF Service.... or what is she holding !! SEXY Great in any case !!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes