3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Playing around with different height morphs. Why the fuck is almost every female model in DAZ 6 foot all (or almost that tall). This is a Lyoness model (same one for both characters) one used Measure Metrics the other used the Height slider to see if they came out different, Same pose (mirrored). Different pubic hair and a small change to skin transparancy are the only other differences.
Yeah, I find the extremely tall DAZ ladies to be somewhat annoying. Not that they are modelled so tall, since that can be corrected with height morphs and scale adjustments. It's easier to down scale something than it is to upscale and still look good.

My biggest issue with it is that many developers don't make the effort. Sure, there is no problem if you are just making images of ladies, but when most VNs have MC's that are shorter than all the girls it just becomes ridiculous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SurpriseSunlight

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
A while ago i posted one WIP that i had going, well a few tries later and i've got something that at least doesn't have the dforce problems anymore, also softened lighting and changed light positions, they aren't right yet but an improvement big enough for me to want to show it.
Lucille closeup.png
Should have had the key light at less of an angle which would have stopped those odd shadows on her nose, but we live and learn, next version should be ready for postwork.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes