Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Teasing him in what way?
Do you want to see Anne in Stockings & suspenders? Babydoll? Corset? Maybe PVC or leather? Heels or boots?:)
What might be fun is you could do a mini-series of Anne meeting up with a "client." Sexy dress, meeting up with black guy in the club, dancing/grinding/kissing. Then taking him back to a hotel room, change into some sexy lingerie (stockings/suspenders and heels?), give him a little lapdance/striptease, then fuck! Just an idea, what do you think?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What might be fun is you could do a mini-series of Anne meeting up with a "client." Sexy dress, meeting up with black guy in the club, dancing/grinding/kissing. Then taking him back to a hotel room, change into some sexy lingerie (stockings/suspenders and heels?), give him a little lapdance/striptease, then fuck! Just an idea, what do you think?
It sounds a great idea.:)
The only issue I'd have with it, is time.
Let's say for the sake of argument, that 10 renders would suffice.
That would take me somewhere in the region of 12-14 hours. Maybe more.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Obviously I can only speak for myself here, but I've been pretty busy doing other stuff.;)
Have you got any ideas about what you want to see?
Hi, I would really like to see Anna doing:
1. A cuck scene where her husband is tied to the chair and she is banging her father in law on the bed next to the husband.
2. A glory hole scene with two black dicks.
3. A scene where Anna is teasing the old guy Phil. Phil needs to be naked. :)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, I would really like to see Anna doing:
1. A cuck scene where her husband is tied to the chair and she is banging her father in law on the bed next to the husband.
2. A glory hole scene with two black dicks.
3. A scene where Anna is teasing the old guy Phil. Phil needs to be naked. :)
Ok, here goes:-
1. Could do this one, but I don't know the daz model for the father-in-law.
2.No problem, except I dont know of any glory hole asset. Maybe someone else might know better.
3.All ok for this one, I think. Could you be a little more specific, as to what you want please?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
3.All ok for this one, I think. Could you be a little more specific, as to what you want please?
Anna and Phil have a little jog together in the park and come back to their Apartment. Phil is locked out of his Aprartment as he forgets his key so Anna invites Phil to her house for some drink after the tiring jog. Husband is not at home.;)
Anna serves Phil a glass of lemonade and goes to change into her bath robe to get into her shower. Phil is all sweaty as well. Anna offers Phil to join into the showers. Anna teases Phil with her ass and gets surprise with how well endowed Phil is despite being 70 or 80 Plus. Anna Cleans up Phil (his dick) with soap and water and teases him with her Ass. Also there is a little penetration but not complete. Oh man this would be a create addition to the main story-line. @Mircom3D How does that sound?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
How does that sound?
Again (and I'm sorry to disappoint you), it all sounds wonderful, but as I said to the other guy, I simply haven't the time to do it.
I can maybe do single renders when I have the time, but setting up & rendering a series of pics like this, would just take far too long.
Humble apologies.;)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Again (and I'm sorry to disappoint you), it all sounds wonderful, but as I said to the other guy, I simply haven't the time to do it.
I can maybe do single renders when I have the time, but setting up & rendering a series of pics like this, would just take far too long.
Humble apologies.;)
No need for apologies mate. You do your thing. Single image is fine. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Teasing him in what way?
Do you want to see Anne in Stockings & suspenders? Babydoll? Corset? Maybe PVC or leather? Heels or boots?:)
Yeah! Stockings, high heels, garter belt, thong, etc. seducing black guys!
Also seducing young guys and old guys… it would be fantastic and very exciting!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes