Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone think they can provide a list of assets for the characters in the game (character models and hair assets). We know Anne is Anna for Victoria 7 with Voss Hair. The MC (Tony by default) is stock Michael 7 (but I don't know what hair asset). Is their any other characters in the game that we know their character model and hair assets? I'm sure that would help out the artists making fan art.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone think they can provide a list of assets for the characters in the game (character models and hair assets). We know Anne is Anna for Victoria 7 with Voss Hair. The MC (Tony by default) is stock Michael 7 (but I don't know what hair asset). Is their any other characters in the game that we know their character model and hair assets? I'm sure that would help out the artists making fan art.
Personally, I don't know the id's for any of the other assets. If I did, I would of course share the knowledge on here.
I've noticed that some members posting fan art on the forum as a whole, seem to want to keep asset id's to themselves. For what reason, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's to do with getting more 'likes' or something.
It's their prerogative, I guess.
Until we do find out anything else, it's a case of going with what we've got(admittedly, not a lot).:)

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Personally, I don't know the id's for any of the other assets. If I did, I would of course share the knowledge on here.
I've noticed that some members posting fan art on the forum as a whole, seem to want to keep asset id's to themselves. For what reason, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's to do with getting more 'likes' or something.
It's their prerogative, I guess.
Until we do find out anything else, it's a case of going with what we've got(admittedly, not a lot).:)
If there are any that you or anyone is interested in knowing just let me know or ask and I will get it to you.

xtssgh

Mar 23, 2017
Character / Face/Skin/ Hair / Body
Anne / /
MC /
Martin / /
Phil /
Phil's son /skin dont kown/
Dre /
Eric /

MC's home
bedroom

These are all I can find.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
If there are any that you or anyone is interested in knowing just let me know or ask and I will get it to you.
Thank you very much. Your kind gesture is much appreciated.
I'd like to be able to recreate Anne's mother, if at all possible and also any of the more recently-added girls, if that's not too much to ask.
Cheers & all the best:).

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you very much. Your kind gesture is much appreciated.
I'd like to be able to recreate Anne's mother, if at all possible and also any of the more recently-added girls, if that's not too much to ask.
Cheers & all the best:).
Anne's mom is the same character as Anne but with tweaks. I've attached the character to this message.
Chloe is with and

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Anne's mom is the same character as Anne but with tweaks. I've attached the character to this message.
Chloe is with and
It's really good of you to share these with us. I can't think of any other dev who would be so accommodating.
So thank you again and keep up the good work with the truly awesome TAC.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Here are some renders I did before Chapter 9 but i didn't find time to post here. I hope you like them. I was playing a bit with the gloryhole topic which was missing in the game before C9. I am overenjoyed that Mircom3D implemeted it in the C9 and I hope he will also use it in other chapters ;) Anne GH 006.jpg Anne GH 007.jpg Anne GH 008.jpg

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
What about Kenny, Candace and Nicole? We never did get to see Candice fucked unless I'm forgetting something.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes