Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So while we wait a bit more for TAC 10, give some applause to @yvb for his superb life like renders. Many thanks. Hope you enjoy. This is the first part.
Nice, but a suggestion with the dialog. English reads from top left to bottom right. If you have the first words on a page in a speech bubble on on the right, make sure it's well above the bubble on the left. I had to think a little on the first page to get the dialog in the right order, because the reply on the left wasn't enough below the initial statement on the right.

Reactions: geniussarif

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Presenting you the "Tropical life" short comic featuring Anne.
Story and comic compilation by @markpucuchu and renders by me.

Hope this makes the long wait for TAC chapter 10 a little bit more bearable ;)

PS: Original idea by @Mircom3D
Nice, but I prefer "The diplomat's wife" which has a better story and better renders imho :unsure:.

I think that what bugs me in "Tropical Life" is that it's almost, but not exactly, like TAC. It's in the uncanny valley of TAC.

Although, thanks to @yvb and @markpucuchu for their time and work in making the wait of Chapter 10 more bearable ;). Cheers to you guys!

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Why did everybody stop making fan art ???
Read @woodpolish 's post, two posts above yours. That's his reason.
Maybe the other guys are busy with things IRL.

I don't post renders on here anymore as I don't think it's worth investing the time and effort required.
I'm not a 'like-whore' or anything, but where's the motivation for spending hours of time doing stuff like this?
For ten or so likes?

The guys did the comics on here for free(which were great in my opinion) and still got criticism for it.
It's simply not worth it IMO.

Learn Dazstudio and post some stuff on here yourself and you might have some appreciation for how time-consuming rendering images is.

Just saying. No disrespect intended.;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes