Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Yes very nice :) The comic is is short but quite good ! Some interracial comic or one with our dead heroine pregnant please ? ;)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You meant 'dear', right?
XD sorry ! Yes it's dear ^^ (dead and pregnant, I like Berserk but I'm not sure to want to see it here).
So I will rewrite it : The comic is is short but quite good ! Some interracial comic or one with our DEAR heroine pregnant please ? ;)

Reactions: Valtra01
D

Deleted member 684203

My first try with RenPy. If the feedback is positive I will try doing some with TAC with Mircom3D's agreement unless he prefers that I don't. Then I'll try someone else. This one stars some famous characters not of my making, all credit to Yamyoda and the LOP team. This is fan based and not for reward. Let me know what you think.
NB Link dead. Copyright issue.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
My first try with RenPy. If the feedback is positive I will try doing some with TAC with Mircom3D's agreement unless he prefers that I don't. Then I'll try someone else. This one stars some famous characters not of my making, all credit to Yamyoda and the LOP team. This is fan based and not for reward. Let me know what you think.
A decent effort, mate. Well done.
It was good to see your take on it and I'm interested to see what else you come up with.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty good for a first game :) Good job I can only tell you to keep going !
It's good to let the player choose the scene. Incest, gang bang with a bit of cuckold, swinging couple, and PREGNANCY (well without action sadly but it's so rare that it's always good to see it), you give us some good kink and I hope to see them with more content !
If you have more stories with Tracy (during her pregnancy, before or after) I'm sure many people will be happy ^^
Good job again.

chico10

Dec 8, 2017
link is dead

dggd23s

Mar 14, 2018
MrSavage said:
link is dead
Pretty good for a first game :) Good job I can only tell you to keep going !
It's good to let the player choose the scene. Incest, gang bang with a bit of cuckold, swinging couple, and PREGNANCY (well without action sadly but it's so rare that it's always good to see it), you give us some good kink and I hope to see them with more content !
If you have more stories with Tracy (during her pregnancy, before or after) I'm sure many people will be happy ^^
Good job again.
Can someone upload it again? Sounds very promising.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes