Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
At a guess Anne is 5’9-5’10.
On another note: Wanna make a fan comic?
Tried once to do one.. don't know.. didn't really liked the results.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/page-149#post-2483031

She is 5'10.. checked now.. never looked at the exact morphs and did her how I like her from my POV and a bit less than the char is in the game.
Probably she's 5'10 in game as well..

Anyway..
Meanwhile I've done this but kinda gave up.. got angry deleted the save.. kinda feel bad now but oh well.. it's done.. not gonna start from 0
437562_2_intel_001.png

Last edited:

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Tried once to do one.. don't know.. didn't really liked the results.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/page-149#post-2483031

She is 5'10.. checked now.. never looked at the exact morphs and did her how I like her from my POV and a bit less than the char is in the game.
Probably she's 5'10 in game as well..

Anyway..
Meanwhile I've done this but kinda gave up.. got angry deleted the save.. kinda feel bad now but oh well.. it's done.. not gonna start from 0
View attachment 423855
Good renders but bad script on the comic. Also speech bubbles are better than plain text.
When I started this thread I always meant it to help TAC fans express their fantasies and a while back asked if anyone would like to write up a story that could be voted on and turned into a comic or a short RenPy VN just for us.
So I’m asking again. Write your stories here and we’ll choose one or two to turn into a comic or a VN.
To your pens (wordprocessors) fans of TAC.

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Good renders but bad script on the comic. Also speech bubbles are better than plain text.
When I started this thread I always meant it to help TAC fans express their fantasies and a while back asked if anyone would like to write up a story that could be voted on and turned into a comic or a short RenPy VN just for us.
So I’m asking again. Write your stories here and we’ll choose one or two to turn into a comic or a VN.
To your pens (wordprocessors) fans of TAC.
It's my 1st comic.. like I said.. tried once..
With bubbles there's a downside or goodside as well.. can't insert long texts so you kinda have to render more pics.. more time and stress for you better for the player/reader
If I ll go again for a comic I ll go for black bars with subtitles like movies or just convert it in renpy.
The only ideea I had in mind like 2 days ago was to continue, remake, sequel, prequel.. something with the swinger neighbours.
But oh well.. atm I don't feel that I'm ready for another comic, lack of experience 1st and maybe the lack of time as well but that shouldn't be a big problem since it's a hobby and not content for patreon or whatever..

Edit: thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Excelent job guys, such hot renders! Why not create side stories for TAC? All this potential gonna be well used!!!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks to Mircom3D:

Candance, Emma, Kenny, Martin, Mike, Nicole and Phil
Added on the OP as well.

-

//
added Josie - Anne s Mother

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
link is dead....
strange.. works ok for me..

Workupload

///
Yesterday I forgot to add Josie, Anne s Mother.

Updated: -

Last edited:
Reactions: conho

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
223_intel_001.png

obviously not the best render.. pc can't handle that much lag or crash or.. at one moment.. saved the file and couldn't open it again :LOL:
lost my patience to match clothes, poses, expressions, clips, lights
oh well.. one big happy family

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes