Fan Art The Adventurous Couple (Mircom3D) Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

jack518

May 28, 2018
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Can you resend the invite?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017

I tried to use this link but nothing happened...
Can you send a new one please ? ^^

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Nice work Yankator! Was it worth waiting for this update, when the next part of your story comes out? Congrats!!!!!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is it possible (and can someone) convert the DAZ character of Anne, so as it looks in TAC revamped, to a COLLADA (DAE) file? With skin, hair, shape, makeup and all (but naked).I could then upload it in Second Life and make pictures and comix with Anne there in thousands of worlds much quicker than in DAZ because there would be no render times, the characters are permanently rendered there.. I would then post the results here. I have no idea how to use DAZ but I'm in Second Life since 12 years and kinda "guru" there lol

• Love
Reactions: conho
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes