EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Anne starts a new life as a Stewardess and what will happen?
Fan base story starting at the end of the Chapter 10 of "The Adventurous Couple". Like a personal version of Chapter 11

Thread Updated: 2020-02-19
Release Date: 2020-02-18
Developer: Yankator
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -
Mac:
- -
Others: ANDROID* - *

Extras: PDF Version

Thanks to Mircom3D for "The Adventurous Couple" - . *This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

05.png 30.png 65.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of My New Life as a Stewardess-v1.0
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dont know what kind of company hire that kind of
....totally legit stewardess... but i hope she get pay alots....

... litteraly XD

jeos1

Sep 23, 2017
I like the idea of making a separate story/sequel of TAC, which ist one of my favourite all time games. It is quite nice to see new content, the updates of Mircom are at rare intervals.
But......
The storytelling sucks like hell. It seems to be wrtitten by a sixteen years old. It really hurts to read.

However, thanks for the efford perhaps somebody would help you as a ghostwriter. The pics are a bit grainy but nice

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is low effort shoverware garbage with tons of typos and horrible writing. Its NOTHING like "The Adventurous Couple". Many of the people even act out of character. There isn't proper escalation or foreplay at all. The tags on this game will seem enticing, but trust me, you need to avoid this game like the plague! No choices, no audio, but bland dialogue and visuals. AVOID.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
I like the idea of making a separate story/sequel of TAC, which ist one of my favourite all time games. It is quite nice to see new content
I subscribe this part BUT...nothing. Good idea, thanks Yankator and that's all folks. Good work!

Reactions: Yankator

215303j

This game is low effort shoverware garbage with tons of typos and horrible writing. Its NOTHING like "The Adventurous Couple". Many of the people even act out of character. There isn't proper escalation or foreplay at all. The tags on this game will seem enticing, but trust me, you need to avoid this game like the plague! No choices, no audio, but bland dialogue and visuals. AVOID.
Relax man.
Read:

Fan base story starting at the end of the Chapter 10 of "The Adventurous Couple".
And
english is not my language and i do it just for fun, for the render quality on some renders it can take 2 hours and some other 2 min if 1 day i make something serious i will let Daz3D finish the job
i created it after some fan request on Mircom3D discord channel
It's fan made.
It's free.

Just stop whining please...

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
Never understood the love of Americans for abbreviations. Now this DILF! How many words can I mean by the letter D? What is it? Daughter, dolphin, dog, dinosaur I'd like to fuck? Oh it's daddy, thanks google !
Also the characters have some unnatural skin color, in my opinion. I've never seen people with skin color like latte coffee before.

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes