The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
For some reason cant put this in a review so I'll put it out here
The concept is good but I feel that this could be longer chapters in the original story but all in all I enjoyed it

Reactions: Yankator

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
hehe,many games people asking little sex stuff and now need say this was full it only sad there not was anything to do so i say great comic,thx :)

Reactions: Yankator

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
ok this has to be a joke right? the original TAC was great. this is pure garbage? i played for 2 min then deleted it.
this cant be the same game dev????

Reactions: oszapo25

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Some pretty cuntish remarks from some people in this thread.
Okay, it's not the best thing I've ever seen, but it's no where near the worst, by any means.

Give the poor guy a fucking break. He put a lot of time into this and did it for FREE!
There's no wonder that shit gets abandoned, or why people just don't bother in the first place.
Ungrateful ****heads!

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
but this isnt even close to the original . the renders look alot different. I didnt mean to be insulting but there a big diff in quality and grammer

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
There are a lot of possibilities in this game unutilized, regarding some psychological "development" of the characters, the cheating-hot wife-swinger routes, and the possibilities with the passengers, the fliers or other adventures in hotels of foreign countries, with leading into the husband and adventures of the husband with other stewards at home...etc. etc.

Aug 27, 2019
english is not my language and i do it just for fun, for the render quality on some renders it can take 2 hours and some other 2 min if 1 day i make something serious i will let Daz3D finish the job
i created it after some fan request on Mircom3D discord channel
Yankator, I took the liberty of editing your original script.rpy file to fix some grammar, usage, and punctuation problems. I also lightly modified the dialog to increase the "spice" a bit. I hope you find the results useful. (I was a professional journalist for many years, so editing copy is just an old habit!)
Regards,
BTDT

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Yankator, I took the liberty of editing your original script.rpy file to fix some grammar, usage, and punctuation problems. I also lightly modified the dialog to increase the "spice" a bit. I hope you find the results useful. (I was a professional journalist for many years, so editing copy is just an old habit!)
Regards,
BTDT
Thank you, great job

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I like the original game, and the scenes you created, but the scenario .. i mean were you high ? XD

That's so real imagination you got there buddy haha

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
For some reason cant put this in a review so I'll put it out here
The concept is good but I feel that this could be longer chapters in the original story but all in all I enjoyed it
I am going to amend my comment now . I'll admit that o did not realize that this was fan made. I just thought that Dev was just getting lazy. But still enjoyed now look forward to wat is instore for the real Anne and her adventures

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is it possible (and can someone) convert the DAZ character of Anne, so as it looks in TAC revamped, to a COLLADA (DAE) file? With skin, hair, shape, makeup and all (but naked).I could then upload it in Second Life and make pictures and comix with Anne there in thousands of worlds much quicker than in DAZ because there would be no render times, the characters are permanently rendered there.. I would then post the results here. I have no idea how to use DAZ but I'm in Second Life since 12 years and kinda "guru" there lol

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes