jeos1

Sep 23, 2017
Is it possible (and can someone) convert the DAZ character of Anne, so as it looks in TAC revamped, to a COLLADA (DAE) file? With skin, hair, shape, makeup and all (but naked).I could then upload it in Second Life and make pictures and comix with Anne there in thousands of worlds much quicker than in DAZ because there would be no render times, the characters are permanently rendered there.. I would then post the results here. I have no idea how to use DAZ but I'm in Second Life since 12 years and kinda "guru" there lol
Nice to hear that there are still citizens in second life, gave me a cool flashback.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Nice to hear that there are still citizens in second life, gave me a cool flashback.
Hey.. there are like 30000 people on line at any time of day and on weekends some 50000. And very nice mash avatars and so :)

LunaRossa

Oct 6, 2021
Here is my unofficial android port of My New Life as a Stewardess-v1.0
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Link is dead or unavailable. Please reupload

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Did I miss something from the official story? This says it starts at the end of chapter 10, and she mentions that she had recently found out about his dad... but, I just finished the official story and don't recall her ever doing anything with his dad? Any help is appreciated.

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes