Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Munsterman121

Jul 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/options.rpy", line 142: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jun 05 13:52:55 2021

Any help would be appreciated.
I did a new download and changed file to include "Spicy" and then dragged the Mod over - above error appears when I try to open the game.
Thanks

vissor

Jun 9, 2021
hi, this mod can sure spice things up a bit (y)

i´ve detected a small bug, in my first play i let her do everyone at punta cana, but when i installed your mod,and started new i tought, ok now i dont want this "forced" bbc road, and i avoided her do cornel by telling her tony was not ready, and here is the bug, when she is releasing her frustration over tony she starts talking about ryan, and what could have happened with ryan...and so on, but ryan didnt came to our home in this playtrough, so i know its just a detail but kinda ruins the immersion hehe

keep the god job

Nov 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/options.rpy", line 142: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jun 05 13:52:55 2021

Any help would be appreciated.
I did a new download and changed file to include "Spicy" and then dragged the Mod over - above error appears when I try to open the game.
Thanks
Easy fix for this, open up options.rpy in WordPad or Notepad++, look for lines 142 and 143, and remove all of the extra "tab" spaces before and after them. That's what's causing the error.

Reactions: Munsterman121

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone please change the link to nopy or workupload? mega or Mediafire doesn't work in my country. TIA

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per the Dev, life has changed in various ways, but they are still hoping to make an update at some point.

Placing this OnHold for now.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
Everything about this mod is amazing. I actually restarted the game seeing this and the euphemisms are hilarious. The more on point dialogue is sexy as hell. Amazing mod.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Would love to try this mod but it keeps coming up with errors, I'm guessing I've installed something wrong but cant see what. I'm using version 10 as the mod specifys and have extracted it in the main folder with the games .exe and game, lib and renpy folders as it says and said yes to overwrite all files but then keep getting errors straight away, so cant name my mc and have errors on top left of screen for images not loading.

All seems to stem from this error, KeyError: u'p_name'

Any ideas how I fix this?

Reactions: crisbr

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
This mod is the best.
I do hope SoiCowboy continues to make it.
Something new in this direction?
I put my heart and soul into the first 10 chapters. It took me about 6 months, every day, and I really got burnt out. I also got a new job which has me working 15 hour days, six days per week. Something at work has freed up time for me, less stress, a little less work, and TACOS has reinvigeratated me on this project. I know that some of you have complimented my work and that helped inspire me. I hope to have chapters 11 & 12 in the next month. And I've never asked any of you for money.

Here's what I really need. Are there any DAZ experts with TAC assets that can help out with new and different scenes? I can write terrific dialog but do not own a computer powerful enough for rendering nor do I have the talent for creating renders. Any help would be appreciated. I had a guy all the way on the other side of the planet that could do renders for me, but I think he was in love with Anne and would not do renders if they offended him. I wanted to take Luke's interaction with Anne in a wild way, but alas, nothing came of it. I mean, come on, Anne's a slut! I wanted his whole high school class to perform a train on her! Haha!

p.s. Have you noticed that Mircom uses some of my ideas, like whispering, in the later chapters of 13 & 14? :cool:

I am also introducing...dreaming.

Last edited:

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
I put my heart and soul into the first 10 chapters. It took me about 6 months, every day, and I really got burnt out. I also got a new job which has me working 15 hour days, six days per week. Something at work has freed up time for me, less stress, a little less work, and TACOS has reinvigeratated me on this project. I know that some of you have complimented my work and that helped inspire me. I hope to have chapters 11 & 12 in the next month. And I've never asked any of you for money.

Here's what I really need. Are there any DAZ experts with TAC assets that can help out with new and different scenes? I can write terrific dialog but do not own a computer powerful enough for rendering nor do I have the talent for creating renders. Any help would be appreciated. I had a guy all the way on the other side of the planet that could do renders for me, but I think he was in love with Anne and would not do renders if they offended him. I wanted to take Luke's interaction with Anne in a wild way, but alas, nothing came of it. I mean, come on, Anne's a slut! I wanted his whole high school class to perform a train on her! Haha!

p.s. Have you noticed that Mircom uses some of my ideas, like whispering, in the later chapters of 13 & 14? :cool:

I am also introducing...dreaming.
Glad to hear you are back on the game.
Can’t wait for update.

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Hey man, now that the old TAC was dropped my only hope to have another go at it is your mod for the chapters that were done until now

Reactions: Bosti
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes