Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to install this mod? It's really confusing, or maybe could someone upload the full game that already have mods in it?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Instructions are on the first page.
I know i follow it, and still doesn't work. Is it maybe because i use the wrong version or some sort? I download it from the tac thread and it's not .exe, i don't need to install it, it already contain the game in the rar file. Soicowboy said need to "install" it.

Last edited:

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
I know i follow it, and still doesn't work.
Hi autizboyz, the spicy mod changes the files options.rpy and script.rpy as well. This means the mod will not work with TAC chapters after CH12 unless changes in those files will be combined.

I'm uploading something that should solve your problem, I'll contact you once the upload is complete.

Reactions: oszapo25 and fbass

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Hi autizboyz, the spicy mod changes the files options.rpy and script.rpy as well. This means the mod will not work with TAC chapters after CH12 unless changes in those files will be combined.

I'm uploading something that should solve your problem, I'll contact you once the upload is complete.
Just one question that keep bugging me, the modder said you need to "install" the game, but i download from the tac thread and it have no .exe file in it, it contain the game it self, the only .exe it have it's only the game.exe it self.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Just one question that keep bugging me, the modder said you need to "install" the game, but i download from the tac thread and it have no .exe file in it, it contain the game it self, the only .exe it have it's only the game.exe it self.
The root folder of TAC without mod should look like this:

1618661776135.png

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Ok.. i maybe using the wrong version than, because i try to install it in the old ch 1-10 from the original thread, does it matter? I thought ch 13 is a diffrent game.
No, Ch13 is the continued TAC, the spicy mod was unfortunately abandoned after modding CH10 of TAC. The old CH1 -10 is TAC before the first version had a remake.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
No, Ch13 is the continued TAC, the spicy mod was unfortunately abandoned after modding CH10 of TAC. The old CH1 -10 is TAC before the first version had a remake.
Ok so what do i do than? This is what it contain in the old ch1-10 thread that i download from the original thread.
Untitled.png

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I'm trying to install the mod i keep getting errors when i start the game :c
we agree that i just have to merge the game folder with the "game" folder in the mod zip ?
edit : wait, is the chapter 13 including 1 to 10 or is it a new game starting from chapter 11 ? because i'm trying to instal the mod in the version 1 to 10

Last edited:

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
I'm trying to install the mod i keep getting errors when i start the game :c
we agree that i just have to merge the game folder with the "game" folder in the mod zip ?
edit : wait, is the chapter 13 including 1 to 10 or is it a new game starting from chapter 11 ? because i'm trying to instal the mod in the version 1 to 10
There is chapter 1-10 old, as the name states this is the old version before the revamp.

The recent chapter 13 Saturday includes chapters 1 - 10 revamped and the following chapters until ch13 Saturday.

In theory you would have to unpack chapter 13 Saturday and then copy the "game" folder from the mod to the TAC root folder, replacing any existing files.
Unfortunately since chapter 12 (the last chapter the mod was made for) there have been changes to the original files options.rpy, script.rpy and CH12.rpy, which means that the mod will not work any more.

Unless you edit these files, that is.....

Last edited:

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Really great mod, spice up the game so much. Love it, even I'm not American (actually, not an English native speaker) still could enjoy this easily.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes