Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 684837

Some would say that my graphics guy and I have something planned on the faithful path that might spice things up a little.
any eta on the next update? any previews? info? throw us cucks a bone

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
The game seems to have 12 chapters, but this seems to go to 10. If I add this mod, will I still be able to play all the way through to 12? Thanks in advance.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
I am getting too much script and roolback errors
As my version of game is ch1-10 revamped
And this mod is 10.1 so pls help most cg get broken due to this

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Hello SC, when can we expect the next chapter?
And I think I'm doing Chapter 11 like Mircom3D released his -- in two parts, maybe three. I could release Monday and Tuesday now, but I'd like to get an additional scene in, just don't know where to insert it. I like doing the flashbacks at night when they're ready for bed. Anne gets to tell the MC a bedtime story. :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 684837

And I think I'm doing Chapter 11 like Mircom3D released his -- in two parts, maybe three. I could release Monday and Tuesday now, but I'd like to get an additional scene in, just don't know where to insert it. I like doing the flashbacks at night when they're ready for bed. Anne gets to tell the MC a bedtime story. :ROFLMAO:
please you got us hooked now nothing for a while i need my qos

Reactions: crisbr

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Really SC?
You post in original game thread but you don't answer in your own?
If you have no release date for CH11 I rather prefer that you tell us in stead of ignoring questions about it.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Please modder bro
Make the the game extreme spicy you know like memes the darkest ever pls update it
And thank you so much for this mod it make us alive again.

Reactions: oszapo25
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes