Mod Ren'Py Onhold The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shuravi

Oct 21, 2016
Good day! Sorry, English is not my native language! I write via Google translator! Great job, the mod is excellent, but there is an illogical point....Scene where Anne tries anal with Drake and then feeds him cum MC . It would be more logical to insert this scene much later or at least smoothly bring it to this, for example, after each fuck, Anne offers to try it, and then it turned out that a couple of times I asked about the taste and all, get a portion. It was easier to leave the native scene and add thoughts of Anne and MC. It at least MC doesn't know what's in the pussy Anne cum, but in General, BRAVO!!! This is strictly my opinion!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Good day! Sorry, English is not my native language! I write via Google translator! Great job, the mod is excellent, but there is an illogical point....Scene where Anne tries anal with Drake and then feeds him cum MC . It would be more logical to insert this scene much later or at least smoothly bring it to this, for example, after each fuck, Anne offers to try it, and then it turned out that a couple of times I asked about the taste and all, get a portion. It was easier to leave the native scene and add thoughts of Anne and MC. It at least MC doesn't know what's in the pussy Anne cum, but in General, BRAVO!!! This is strictly my opinion!
I just followed the original TAC storyline. The only addition to that part of the story was instead of Anne describing what it was like with Drake, she brings Drake home with her.

And the cream pie of the original was laskluster.

Last edited:

Shuravi

Oct 21, 2016
I just followed the original TAC storyline. The only addition to that part of the story was instead of Anne describing what it was like with Drake, she brings Drake home with her.

And the cream pie of the original was laskluster.
The fact that the original scene is not very, I agree with you.... But in the original scene, MC didn't know that Anne had cum in her pussy or ass... It's the fact. I don't blame you, the scene is great, but maybe you should redo at least a few scenes before that so that there's a little bit of logic.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
The poll on the ages of Luke and Alan has closed.

64 out of 106 voters think they are minors, assuming that a high school Senior is 18, leaving 42 of us thinking they are of age.

Last edited:

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Good work, man, very cool idea. And I have some fan idea, too, maybe it can be interesting for you)
I think about scene in the game with condom belt for Anne;)

Sorry for my English it's not my native language

Maybe in one day she is dressing in the home to the date with Dre and at the same tine talk with MC. He says what she thinks if he go with her and Dre. Anne agreed to this and says she has interesting idea. She go bathroom and after changing go out in the with belt with 8-10 condoms attached to this. And says what about parry?

We will go out to the city with Dre and he will fuck me in the public place and in the hotel later this night. Every empty condom in the end of the day - one my hole for you my sweetheart there you can fuck me after Dre.

MC will ask - what if empty condoms will remain more than three?

Anne: Pf, dear it's Dre, you know he can fucks me to unconsciousness.

MC: And if I lose?

Anne: I think I can think up something interesting (wink)

After this she dressing short skirt without panties, but with belt under this and they go to date with Dre.

Dre, Anne and MC walking in the city, talking (Dre and Anne kissing), going to the mall, to the cinema and etc. Everywhere Dre fucks her - she gives him blowjob in the restaurant, in the cinema, and he fucks Anne in the toilet, park, all day. One time Dre says to MC that MC can waiting them out te mall, still Dre and Anne go to the shopping for some clothes for her (every husband hate shopping with wife, so Dre take this hard work from MC this time;) After hour they meet with MC and Anne with smile lift up herskirt and showing to MC two another using condoms - she says to MC that Dre fucks her two times in the changing room in the mall.

In the end of the day they go to the hotel, where Dre fucks Anne last few times (last without condom - he said he wants to feels this slut without this shit). MC watching them and in the last scene Anne take of her belt, all condoms full with Dre sperm and merge dre's semen in the glass and give it to drin to MC. That's all

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Graphics guy gave me an Uncle Robert scene that's in the can. He is finishing up on a Monday scene of Chapter 11 depending on your route. I'm expecting that by this weekend, but alas, he's on the other side of the planet from me. We're not always awake at the same time. We've been discussing another situation that he'd like to pursue as well. So, I'd like to have three brand new scenes.

It's kind of difficult to give a firm date because he has a day job. Once I get the png files, I have to convert them to Webp, load them into the code, view them from within the game, and begin to write dialog that the scenes inspire me to write. Then I do a playthrough to see if that inspires me to make any changes. Probably that's not how it's supposed to be done, but we're beginners. :unsure:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Hi, will the gallery mod for the original game also work with this one installed?
The gallery mod uses its own files. I experimented with it when I began doing the rewrite. I would edit the thousands of grammar and spelling mistakes and they remained when using the gallery mod.

Reactions: MrHodor
Jan 15, 2018
The gallery mod uses its own files. I experimented with it when I began doing the rewrite. I would edit the thousands of grammar and spelling mistakes and they remained when using the gallery mod.
I've been trying to grasp renpy for a minute, and your process makes the most sense.
Tell the story visually first, and then worry about the dialogue later.
So, I guess I should write a treatment, see what images I can make, then use those images to flesh out the treatment into a game story.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I've been trying to grasp renpy for a minute, and your process makes the most sense.
Tell the story visually first, and then worry about the dialogue later.
So, I guess I should write a treatment, see what images I can make, then use those images to flesh out the treatment into a game story.
Create an image of Anne and send it my way. Nothing fancy, I'd like to see her skin tone and an expression on her face.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes