Rishi72

Mar 14, 2022
at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) Save File please for Android

Please please please

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think he lost (and dont attract new ) patrons mostly because of extremely slow development and tons of missed deadlines. Whats the point of paying 75$ for one small update every six months? (this was my reason why i unsubscribed and i will subscribe again only if this will change... )
I'm afraid you are wrong!
The amount about his Patreon supporters was around 300/400 since years (you can search about Mircom3D in the patreon rating page.)

In this month he have lost about just 20/30 supporters in the days after he announced to stop the useless TAC season 2. but after the restart of TACOS are growing up a lot

I agree with Microm3D decision..

When I started playing Tac 2 (CH15) my first thought was:
WTF! What are doing the ugly Aunt Mandy and the average-beauty Alexa in the house of my favorite couple? Why they are living with them?
The beginning of a supposed to be second season that starts with Tony and Anne's house invaded by relatives and grandchildren was truly a disaster in my opinion!
and
My second thought was:
Why starting a season 2 from the chapter 15???
a good second season should start at a future date... like "after one year"...
or better should be a prequel of the Season 1... in any case TAC2 CH1 should be correct!

The attempt to continue the story after the vacation and the great sex scenes at the swinger club and then returning with the aunts, mothers and nieces to the home of our heroes was very bad

For me the CH14 is perfect as the ending of the season1.

About the amount of Patreon supportes today are more than they was at the beginning of the year

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: TankMaster

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The amount about his Patreon supporters was around 300/400 since years (you can search about Mircom3D in the patreon rating page.)

In this month he have lost about just 20/30 supporters in the days after he announced to stop the useless TAC season 2.

WTF! What are doing the ugly Aunt Mandy and the average-beauty Alexa in the house of my favorite couple? Why they are living with them?
The beginning of a supposed to be second season that starts with Tony and Anne's house invaded by relatives and grandchildren was truly a disaster in my opinion!
and
My second thought was:
or better should be a prequel of the Season 1... in any case SEASON 2 CH1!

the attempt to continue the story after the vacation and the great sex scenes at the swinger club and then returning with the aunts, mothers and nieces to the home of our heroes

About the amount of Patreon supportes today are more than they was at the beginning of the year

Just my 2 cents
Important is that he really continues to tidy up the game until chapter 15 as quickly as possible and continues with the new content according his ideas. I just hope he does not go radio silent for months again now. I also bcome his supporter now with the new releaso of TACOS but if we have to wait until end of year just to see same or less content than in old version to chapter 15 i quit.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Important is that he really continues to tidy up the game until chapter 15 as quickly as possible and continues with the new content according his ideas. I just hope he does not go radio silent for months again now. I also bcome his supporter now with the new releaso of TACOS but if we have to wait until end of year just to see same or less content than in old version to chapter 15 i quit.
I understand your point but!
This story is great!
There are no games focused in a couple relationship that has lasted for so many years ... they have been together for more than 10 years and have been married for 5 .... this story is certainly is a masterpiece and I hope that Mircm will continue to develop it ...

I also remind you that there are developers like StopperArt with Jassica O'Neil or... Noemi Toscana or ... AWAM who have more supporter than Mircom and no one complain about
I think in ANY CASE MIRCOM3D DESERVE MORE SUPPORTERS because there are devs that work much less than him and they have more paying supportr
That is why I will never complain to Microm about being slow in the updates
there are tons of worst developers!

He deserve more supportes even he will delay the updates btcause there are many that do the same!

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly it's not the long development time that is the issue. It's the going completely dark for extended periods, coming back with broken promises and excuses. If he was more open and forthright about things the wait time would be easier to accept.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This story is great!
There are no games focused in a couple relationship that has lasted for so many years ... they have been together for more than 10 years and have been married for 5 .... this story is certainly is a masterpiece and I hope that Mircm will continue to develop it ...

I also remind you that there are developers like StopperArt with Jassica O'Neil or... Noemi Toscana or ... AWAM who have more supporter than Mircom and no one complain about
I think in ANY CASE MIRCOM3D DESERVE MORE SUPPORTERS because there are devs that work much less than him and they have more paying supportr

He deserve more supportes even he will delay the updates btcause there are many that do the same!
I support him now and i just want to get to new content also soon...his first update of day 1-10 was really quick and neat so i think day 11-15 should not take longer since its just some sort of modificatios of existing scenes and dialogues. I always knew that Microm3d wanted days 14 and 15 different because it was obvious that there were a lot of potential characters introduced without getting used for any sceners or story in final relese.
But i agree its really one of the best couple games out there beside "Exciting Games" and "A life worth living".

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I support him now and i just want to get to new content also soon...his first update of day 1-10 was really quick and neat so i think day 11-15 should not take longer since its just some sort of modificatios of existing scenes and dialogues. I always knew that Microm3d wanted days 14 and 15 different because it was obvious that there were a lot of potential characters introduced without getting used for any sceners or story in final relese.
But i agree its really one of the best couple games out there beside "Exciting Games" and "A life worth living".
:unsure: Maybe some new choices

Reactions: Puma1978

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

In this month he have lost about just 20/30 supporters in the days after he announced to stop the useless TAC season 2.

and
My second thought was:
or better should be a prequel of the Season 1... in any case TAC2 CH1 should be correct!

The attempt to continue the story after the vacation and the great sex scenes at the swinger club and then returning with the aunts, mothers and nieces to the home of our heroes was very bad

Just my 2 cents
I have been watching your post's now for the past week and I honestly don't know what game you are talking about. Ignoring the bull crap about chapter's 1-10 and the whole Martin issue (I have already given my opinion on that previously)

About his Patreon supporters I used to be one, I stopped supporting around chapter 13 or beginning of 14 when he started releasing just 1 day of game play every 2 -3 months. The biggest problem that I had with the ending of chapter 14 was the whole coming clean scenario. The way it was done was very bad and had a feeling at the time that Anne hadn't told Tony about Martin or Ryan. (guess what? Regarding Martin I was right she hadn't told him) Then in chapter 15 any choices you made throughout the previous chapters didn't mean diddly squat. Weather you had Anne as a cheating slut or faithful didn't mater anymore cause she was being blackmailed about her affair with Martin regardless. Also if you chose not to allow her being blackmailed you are forced into Anne whoring herself at the club as when she got home and told tony about his uncle yet again she wasn't completely truthful with Tony about exactly what she would be doing at the club.

Also for the Aunt and (sister?) being in Tony and Anne's house if you remember at the end of chapter 13 Tony bumped into his aunt and Alexa in town and invited them to stay at his while him and Anne went on holiday. As for the grandchildren part I have no idea where you got that from as there is no grandchildren in the game. Tony and Anne don't have children and as far as I know If Alexa is Tony's sister she doesn't look old enough to have children. Also I don't recall either Tony's Mom or Anne's mom being in the house at the end of chapter 14 or 15.

As for Mircom's supporter's as with majority of dev's and game releases their supporters go up a little bit when a new release is announced but down again 30 day's later just before the renewal. I guarantee come this time next month his supporter numbers will go down again if there has been no further releases, Which I don't think there will be as I believe mircom himself said that his will re do the first 10 days and that will be the end of TAC
So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.

Shortly after I will also be releasing another new project that has a female protagonist called Christina. And I hope to also continue with A Perfect Stranger a little later this year.
To me it is unclear if there will be a continuation of TACOS after the first 10 days or not. I personally hope he does continue but I fear that if he does while also working on other stories then we will still be waiting in 10 years time to catch up to the current point of TAC

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Exiting Games is a mediocre copy and Nicole body is hot as hell but she i too much a puppet-slave in the hands of the MC
in the 13 published chapters there are less than half of the TAC contents
i never played "A Life Worth Living...yjanks for let me kmow i will give a try to this one
I always knew that Microm3d wanted days 14 and 15 different because it was obvious that there were a lot of potential characters
I don't like to have more side characters in a good story.. the story line is full of eventes related to Anne andby slect the correct choice I was able to avoid almost all the scene where Tony fucks some useless and ugly random girl
the best female model is for sure Anne... I like also Emma
I hope Mircom will reduces the useless side characters that have nothing to do with the couple.

The most promising path in the CH15 was the Uncle Robert path just bcause is connected with his brother Martin!
Anne is Fucked.02.jpg

I'm bry sure he will include this path in Tacos
and...
the new game can become the best game ever. :cool: (y)(y)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
:unsure: Maybe some new choices
^There are still the stats faithfullness yes/No etc like in old version. So i assume Microm3D still wants to use this for unlocking/locking later choices and scenes n story ...so i hope it will be also possible to turn Anne somehow to cheating since there were many hot scenes...in new version MC can already cheat on Anne in massage parlor and gets Faithfullness/No stat..I hope the choices will really lead to logic actions and paths now.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
To me it is unclear if there will be a continuation of TACOS after the first 10 days or not. I personally hope he does continue but I fear that if he does while also working on other stories then we will still be waiting in 10 years time to catch up to the current point of TAC
I'm in the Martin path! (I'm Martin in my avatar :p and my cock is much bigger of the one of my son )
and of he have losts supporters that do not like the original story this will be very good for the future of this game...
I think he has had a lot of experience over the years and unlike you I really believe that later this year Tcos will be completed and that Christina will have the first version
waiting in 10 years
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he quit his job...now he works only in game production...i guess at the end of 2023 we'll see which of us 2 is right

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well i intend to try TACOS once it arrives on here. but it seems it is time to move on from TAC since dev doesn't seem to want to keep going beyond ch 14-15 which is fine consider ch 15 was crap.
hope his next game is better and he doesn't keep changing things to appease his patrons. it's fine to listen to their ideas, but to cater to them and not tell the story he wants to tell is where it seems the original TAC went off the rails.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
This story is great!

I don't know about this game being a master piece certainly not since about chapter 7 or 8

I can name at least 2 that are better than TAC. A couples duet and watching my wife. I would have included a third but it seams to be going the same as TAC.

I Don't know about StopperArt with Jessica O'Neil as I don't follow that game but as for Noemi Toscana the difference there is that bewilder is very active here and on Patreon, Mircom is no longer as active as he once was at the start of TAC.
Again you are wrong about AWAM as every time there is a release there is loads of complaints that the son still hasn't gotten any action yet with the mom and the dev is constantly milking he supporter's however I may be wrong on this as I haven't really followed that thread for about a year now because I was fed up with the complainers on there

I would consider supporting Mircom again if he was more active on at least Patreon but alas there has been months of no communication from him, Then he had a little hissy fit when people were complaining that he had missed yet another deadline with no communication's.
I don't care how long updates take as long as there is communication from the dev and if he sets a deadline for a new release and he can't make it for whatever reason then communicate with at least the paying supporters.
Yes there are tons of worse devs but there are also alot of devs who are more active and tend to stick to release dates who deserve more support than mircom.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm in the Martin path! (I'm Martin in my avatar :p and my cock is much bigger of the one of my son )
and of he have losts supporters that do not like the original story this will be very good for the future of this game...
I think he has had a lot of experience over the years and unlike you I really believe that later this year Tcos will be completed and that Christina will have the first version

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he quit his job...now he works only in game production...i guess at the end of 2023 we'll see which of us 2 is right
WHOOPIE DOOO ABOUT HIS COCK so what if he has a big dick It's not as big as dre's or the many others dicks that she has had. Who is it that she goes home to every night despite martin and others trying to lure her away. A big dick is not the be all and end all

He hasn't quit his job.... he is scaling back on the hours that he works...

I definitely don't see TACOS if there is more updates to come being completed by the end of the year certainly not to the same length as TAC. I have no doubt that we will have the start of Christina and the other game he wants to work on by the end of the year. What I am saying is if he does work on 3 different games then there won't be much progress on any of the games. But like you say we will see by the end of 2023 who is right

Ill look forward to you eating your words by the end of the year, If you are still here of course and not created another profile that is.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Let me try to clear things up here a little about TACOS! Seems to be some misunderstandings as to what is happening.
TACOS (The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story) is the story I originally wanted to tell.

The first 10 days have been released but as some of you have said here of it being the end of TAC is simply not true! I am going to put out the product I had originally planned to do 5 years ago when I started this.

Along the way I got hundreds and hundred of messages asking me to add things and telling me what I should do and I’ll admit it I lost my way! I became overwhelmed with it and didn’t know where to go with it! I tried to please as many people as I could and forgot about what I wanted!
Some of it, especially the first 14 days and perhaps afew others will be similar to previous. It is and will be the original story that I had planned!

I will try to answer more questions you have or you can message me privately.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes