88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
He'll cheat on you anyway, but the stats won't change. They will only change twice when he cheats with Martin and Wolkeer
He who???
there is a new guy that cheat on you in this game? :p ;)
wrong translation i think in any case the player is not the MC

in this game the player is just an invisible observer
ok maybe i'll skip this game then not a fan of cheating.
The game is not for you for sure...
but if you want try it you have to play without put your name on the MC line...
The MC is Tony you are just an invisible observer that is able to make choices for him.
I have played the game but not in a long time, bodies my game is not working at the moment :(
I'm sorry for that...
is your GPU?
Have you try to download again?... forget about it is so weird but I don't care....is not my business I guess
all these players should really try and see how a sudden unprepared/uncalled for
unaccepted rectum invasion makes them feel good.
I'm sure you know well... for sure you are an expert in this kind of things :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Try to read her dialogs during the anal :unsure: really? rape(?):
" Fuck! Ahhhhh...! OOOHHHH ....! Yeahhhh...! please HARDER HADER... GIVE IT TO MEEEEE.... I'M CUMMIIIIIIING!"
her anus was already gaped maybe since the college days and she feels empty anytime, anywhere.

I mean depends on the girl experiences!
Have you ever seen the amazing Anne ass :love:??

Reactions: Cinthia-girl

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I'm sorry for that...
is your GPU?
Have you try to download again?... forget about it is so weird but I don't care....is not my business I guess

nah it might be something to do with the game itself, I'm downloading a different version to see if its fixed

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For all the gamers: we are all playing the MC who never gets to tap that amazing Ann ass
because all the asshole brain dead disgusting neanderthal bulls annalize her first.
This game even went on to describe how she had some nobody asshole dehumanized deranged idiot bang her in the younger years, when she was the bycicle of neanderthals.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
He who???
there is a new guy that cheat on you in this game? :p ;)
wrong translation i think in any case the player is not the MC

in this game the player is just an invisible observer
Anna never tells Tony about these guys A doctor, a desk clerk, a beach guest in a gazebo, and a few more,

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm sorry for that...
is your GPU?

nah it might be something to do with the game itself, I'm downloading a different version to see if its fixed
try to use maybe you have permission problem in your system user
also turn off the antivirus when installing!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For all the gamers: we are all playing the MC who never gets to tap that amazing Ann ass
because all the asshole brain dead disgusting neanderthal bulls annalize her first.
This game even went on to describe how she had some nobody asshole dehumanized deranged idiot bang her in the younger years, when she was the bycicle of neanderthals.
I caught you in a rare post of yours that has some sense and I quoted you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Classical rape by any standard, sure the overpowering and all, but
all these players should really try and see how a sudden unprepared/uncalled for
unaccepted rectum invasion makes them feel good.
I'm sure you know well... for sure you are an expert in this kind of things :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Try to read her dialogs during the anal :unsure: really? rape(?):
" Fuck! Ahhhhh...! OOOHHHH ....! Yeahhhh...! please HARDER HADER... GIVE IT TO MEEEEE.... I'M CUMMIIIIIIING!"
her anus was already gaped maybe since the college days and she feels empty anytime, anywhere.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
see ya!

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
I dont even remember about that any bbc anal would have ever happend in the game ... idk ... is there any scenes like that in it or its just an angry nonsense?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Pretty sure the scene in question is at the spa with Tony's coworker's boyfriend and the guy she met on the beach. Forgetting character names but pretty sure she has anal with both there.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Pretty sure the scene in question is at the spa with Tony's coworker's boyfriend and the guy she met on the beach. Forgetting character names but pretty sure she has anal with both there.
Not in the previous version, she doesn't. The anal event in the jacuzzi is with Drake (I think that's his name), not Tony Troy.

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I didn't say it was Tony. It was the boyfriend of one of the girls working for him. The boyfriend was the black guy working at the spa.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I didn't say it was Tony. It was the boyfriend of one of the girls working for him. The boyfriend was the black guy working at the spa.
I mistyped, sorry. That's Troy, not Tony. Who still didn't have anal sex with Anne, at the spa or anywhere else.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I need to replay the scene. Thought she did take him anal in the 3some with Troy and Drake in the jacuzzi.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I need to replay the scene. Thought she did take him anal in the 3some with Troy and Drake in the jacuzzi.
She didn't. She does anal with Drake on the beach and in a scene in the jacuzzi, but Troy isn't there for either one. He fucks her (vaginally) in a different scene during which Drake falls asleep.

Reactions: palmergames

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
guys why some of renpy games (this one included) wont launch when i open them and others do? pls help i got this problem recently
nothing happens

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes