latex lvr

May 3, 2019
But she is talking with Tony :oops:
so she is telling him everything

and your STAT BOX they are both faithful to each other in orderto gt that dialog
(has Mircom says all mixed path that are in the old version will be removed)

So I don't get your point
That was a dialog with Tony she was not cheating on him at all!

from the way you wrote it in your first post it sounded like she either told Dre or was her thought And as you know in CH14 there are no Anne thoughts .... (her thoughts are in the spice mod only)

Amyway the playeris the therapist ... so the player has the role of keeping them from getting divorced as any cpouple therapist is paid for

I am the type of therapist who wants to fuck Anna in all her holes so I make the choices I need to achieve this without getting them divorced :cool:
I hope I made myself clear

Cheers
As clear as mud

What you mean she is telling him everything? She doesn't tell everything. That is clear from the second Ryan visit. I don't use any mods in my game. Like I say that scene with Dre was before your visit. After your visit she then gets the cheating tag.
1682442841176.png This pic is after Anne, You and Tony went to the beach which was only a couple of days after the Dre scene. Now you see that Anne's faithfulness has changed.

You just won't accept that you are the one who makes things up, That is fine. I understand that happens with old age you go a bit senile and often confuse things.

I don't even understand where this whole thing that the player is a therapist has come from. I am a cyber security analyst certainly not a therapist. However if you are looking for a therapist I can recommend a few good ones. This is a game where we make choices for Anne and Tony. We the players are not Tony or Anne or even Martin for that matter it is just you who believes he is Martin. Just another sign of senility.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Actually dont get your hopes up for this update. It was a surprise for me as well that Mircom posted an update this soon. But seeing the content and realizing that 5 days of the 1 week posted is just blank screen with text and 1 scene worth mentioning on day 20 and thats all. To summarize it the whole week is only 1 event in 1 day.
it is the first vacation ... that was the chapter 3 in the old release...
1 chapter = 7 days = a week = one part of TACOS
part 3 is ch3

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
so you wrote that FAKE on Anne wishes just because you was bored?

I also like not to get bored :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in any case the fake remains
Really.
I have not edited the text in the game in any way. I wouldn't even know how to, Nor am I that sad and deluded to make up fake news.

Oh wait a minute maybe you really are Donald trump.

I just replay to you because you quote me a FAKE Anne wishes as it was the truth just for proving that I was wrong
you fail

I also do to make you "not-bored";)
I had the power to make you replay the game again!

and I discovered a path that I had never tried
thanks
I didn't play the game again. I make saves at several points in a game. All I had to do was go though my saves. Sounds like it was I who made you play the game again.

My original argument stands. Anne does say that she wishes the threesome between her Tony and Dre was just her and Dre. She gets the unfaithful tag after she meets martin whilst Tony remains faithful even though he does have sex with other girls, the only difference is he tells Anne about them. Anne lies constantly through the game, Ryan's second visit is just one example of that, there are many more. Tony is starting to question his relationship with Anne.

I still think Tony could do much better than Anne with the many other women in his life. It is Anne who say that she don't want anyone other than Tony. The guys that she has sex with are just dildo's with a pulse for her to fuck and then discard when they have fulfilled their use.

I am now done with this discussion. Enjoy your fantasy version of the game.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Everyone is arguing while I'm waiting for the update:(
I’m anxious for the update but since I’m getting it for free I don’t mind waiting for two weeks. I want the patreons to get what they paid for. If it was released right away what is the point for the developer. I noticed the game Exciting Games was released here just four days after he released to top tier supporters. I don’t agree with that. If you like a game either support it or be patient.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't even understand where this whole thing that the player is a therapist has come from.
from the prologue of TACOS
seems that you have serious problem to understand how this game is.
I already write that at VERY END of this post I posted some pics from the TACOS prologue that is very different
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-2-mircom3d.7192/post-10618231
you will be able to understand where "the player is the therapist come from"

I suggest you to play the TACOS prologue

After your visit she then gets the cheating tag.
1682442841176.png
1682442841176.png
This pic is after Anne, You and Tony went to the beach which was only a couple of days after the Dre scene. Now you see that Anne's faithfulness has changed.
yes this is in the cheating path it is My favourite path that start only if she accept me the choice at the beach with Tony present there is a warnings that help the player if he want start the cheating path

So you are posting different o paths?
I appreciate you leaving the statbox in full view
but in the previous pic you posted...
this pic...
look at the statsbox:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you are mixing paths
that's why you lost the sense of the storyline
Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.42.58.jpg
This phrase is not from the cheating path

I do not understand why you want humiliate yourself to prove your thesis without sense by mixing different paths
I'm glad you're playing my path now... but Anne didn't never wishes to fuck Dre without Tony in the cheating path... because if in the statbox they are both cheating ...the cheating path is already active (that path start in the beach with Tony and Martin Tony steps away for a moment and spies them from behind a hedge)
Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 14.02.08.jpg
The following pic is the WARNING the player gets in the game without Cheat/Mod so it is the "therapist" that select the best path for the couple therapy
Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 14.01.31.jpg
so if you hit in the "cheating" option THIS IS THE POINT WHEN CHEATING ROUTE STARTS
------------------------

The only one Anne really fucks on the Tony back is Martin (me) and she keeps telling Tony all about Dre, Troy... her Boss Walker and whatever... she hides only Martin to her husband
this was a bit delusional for me because i was hoping she would fuck all the guys behind Tony's back but that's not the case in CH14-15

She hides only Martin to Tony ... almost with all other guys she fucks with Tony present or she tell everything to him soon or later...
maybe only in the anniversary vacation there is a guy (in the hut you mentioned) that she fucks thinking to be alone but it is not so important because at that point Tony love to watch her fucked by strangers and Anne love to be watched by him... maybe this happen also in the faithful path?... I think this will be corrected in Tacos

to me cheating should be that Anne starts not saying anything to Tony about when she fucks and who she fucks with or not... (this should be only Anne choice) and the same goes for Tony... but this Path is not in the aborted CH14 and 15

I'm sure TACOS will be more accurate in what it means cheating behind the husband's back
In the path were Anne is no more faithful she must be the one who decides if she's tired of telling him everything or not and not only by hiding Martin ;)

I'm not even bothering with the rest of the tripe that you posted. It is you who keeps making things up.
do you think I'm bothering? I love to talk about this game! I do not give a fuck about what you think about me
WTF!
you posted a lot of tripe about
I posted the Tacos prologue

if you tripe I tripe too :ROFLMAO:

I replayed you point to point in your nonsense explanation...
you posted ton of pics just for what?
I was asking only for the one photo where Anne wishes that Tony doesn't join with Dre but you posted that there where Tony when she said that...
I asked you just one pic only
you post tons of pics from different paths just to try to make confusion (because that Anne wishes was just a replay to Tony bc he asking here that maybe she would like to be alone with DRE)
it was tony that asked her if she would prefer to stay alone with Dre... you totally messed up your game and posting more thab 20 pics but you have not find the single pic i was asking you
you have found only one in the faithful path where she is answering to a Tony question

you're just throwing the ball into the stands
I put your back against the wall... speaking only about the game... while it is clear in your replays that you just want to discredit us because you have no more arguments...

I raccommend you to close it here ... because if you continue ... I will continue to answer you politely ... it won't be me who drops the first punch

Anne does say that she wishes the threesome between her Tony and Dre was just her and Dre.
your phrase was different the first time.. this time you write correctly
down here is the fake you write
You mention about Tony joining in the sex action with Anne and whomever she is fucking with. Yet she clearly says during one scene with DRE I think it was that she wished that Tony didn't join in.
I'm quoting your post to make you remember that your statement is still A BIG FAKE
she will never wishes what you wrote here
this is the first time you posted this sentence I'm referring for

Only now after days you are saying "Anne does say that she wishes the threesome between her Tony and Dre was just her and Dre"

I do not understand why you want continuing to argue about me.
I already said the the player is like a therapist!

IN THIS STORY NTR type as a loser cuckold that gets abandoned by Anne will never happen... maybe also in the ending will not
a more probable bad ending will be a car crash with the couple!
As well NTR which evolves on Anna being stolen by another man WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
a more probable bad ending for the MC is that she get pregnant and the Baby is from Martin

in any case endings are in the TACOS FAR FAR FUTURE ...
so we will see... TACOS will be not the same as the aborted release... there will be similar scenes but Tony dad will have a big part in the story... just because Martin is TONY DAD!

what intrigues me in a story is precisely the evolution of the plot

the endings are not so important for me... usually ending are just 1or2 renders with a lot of textand a black screen with the following

THE END

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
For someone who claims to be an expert you are totally wrong. She absolutely lies to Tony about sleeping with Ryan. You watch her do it then she straight up lies to you when you ask her because she didn't know you watched them. Then while Tony is sleeping she leaves bed and goes and fucks him again behind Tony's back. The next day while you are working she fucks him a third time. You are given the option to either interrupt her forcing her to come clean or watch it and they continue to lie to you. So if you plan to be all high and mighty maybe make sure your facts are straight.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
just have to ask, is there anything really new to see in the "new" version of the game, or is it just different choices and changed text?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
just have to ask, is there anything really new to see in the "new" version of the game, or is it just different choices and changed text?
Puma1978 described it quite neatly.
Yes i played it but its difficult to say because part 3 is really totaly different and completley with new scenes..i rush through on two monitors now quickly....in new version part 1 there are all first sex scenes not animated between anne and tony which were animated in old version...but thats no problem.....the shopping tour with cloth show off is better in new version..shoe shop very similar..teasing in restaurant is also different to old version but i like it better...Then the story with Kenny and Voyeuring Anne with Cam is similar but better in new version.....Tony*s approach to Nicole is same way but better in new version...Then Tony can already cheat on Anne with Fernanda in Massage Pearlor which is better done in new version...first and second encounter delivery guy is same but better in new version..>>>until here only improved scenes no missing scenes<<<< Day 11/thursday (old version)...here if you go to Gym to meet nicole u can see January but u cant takj to her or go out with her for further scenes like in old version....you can only go for nicole...then Ryan events are same but better in new version....Day 13/Saturday (old version)..Same Ryan scenes but better in new version...>>>here game changes completley<< Day 14 /Sunday (old game) ....After Ryan leaves Tony can text Nicole and go for full alabama with her in new version which is great made, later you can push Anne to Eric-Path and let her tell u what happened on phone..later you can go out for lunch and meet the new Naomi whos new looks i dont really like..in old version after Ryan left Tony and Anne fly on holiday where she teases around guys on the beach and this leads to the first bbc sex with cornell while Tony can watch through window. This Anne/Cornell scene is not present in new version. Also Tony doesnt meet Elena in new version (yet??) and Anne does not meet Randall or Will for Sex in holliday. Means Cornell/Randall/Will Sex Scenes are not present in TACOS.
TACOS offers here instead of an earlier holiday event until day 20 a sort of elongated teasing and voyeurism tanning event with Anne before on day 20/21 Tony and her go to holiday on a beach...there are then complete different and brand nrew scenes and events on day 21 with new characters..but really good made and only with Anne.

Reactions: RolandG.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I suggest you to play the TACOS prologue

yes this is in the cheating path it is My favourite path that start only if she accept me the choice at the beach with Tony present there is a warnings that help the player if he want start the cheating path

So you are posting different o paths?
I appreciate you leaving the statbox in full view
but in the previous pic you posted...
this pic...
look at the statsbox:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you are mixing paths
that's why you lost the sense of the storyline
View attachment 2574339
This phrase is not from the cheating path
I have already Played the new version of this game. What part of we were discussing about the previous versions of the game do you not understand.

Also please tell me what part of "the scene with Dre was before Martin showed up" do you not understand? I have not mixed up paths. I have even recorded my play through from just before Tony and Anne met with Dre in the bar through to when we the PLAYER (not therapists) make the choice that Anne cheats. I have posted it especially for you on you tube.
I have not one denied that we the players are given the choice that Anne can cheat. My point was that Anne does not tell Tony about all her sexual adventures and blatantly lies to Tony . This is evident from Ryan's second visit and also that she lies to Tony about with whom she is working for saying that it is some old guy that she doesn't know.

If you still believe that my play through is faked or edited then so be it that is your problem not mine. You just won't admit that you are wrong. Even when other members point out your mistake according to you they are all wrong and you are the only one who is right.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have already Played the new version of this game. What part of we were discussing about the previous versions of the game do you not understand.

Also please tell me what part of "the scene with Dre was before Martin showed up" do you not understand? I have not mixed up paths. I have even recorded my play through from just before Tony and Anne met with Dre in the bar through to when we the PLAYER (not therapists) make the choice that Anne cheats. I have posted it especially for you on you tube.
I have not one denied that we the players are given the choice that Anne can cheat. My point was that Anne does not tell Tony about all her sexual adventures and blatantly lies to Tony . This is evident from Ryan's second visit and also that she lies to Tony about with whom she is working for saying that it is some old guy that she doesn't know.

If you still believe that my play through is faked or edited then so be it that is your problem not mine. You just won't admit that you are wrong. Even when other members point out your mistake according to you they are all wrong and you are the only one who is right.
Anyway according Microm there will come also a cheating path again for Anne soon...only with a different start and approach i assume...Tony is already able to cheat on her with Nicole and Fernanda so i think its just fair...:)

Reactions: 88stanford88

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Anyway according Microm there will come also a cheating path again for Anne soon...only with a different start and approach i assume...Tony is already able to cheat on her with Nicole and Fernanda so i think its just fair...:)
I know this new version is supposed to be different to the previous but as yet I haven't seen anything different.
I like the cheating paths but I will still call Anne a Cheating slut because that is exactly what she is. Ok yes we have yet to see what differences there will be in the new version.

I could be getting mixed up with the 2 different versions here but does Tony cheat if he tells Anne about what happened at the spa with Fernanda and Anne does not believe him( I can't remember if it was the same in the new version) and We don't know yet what the set up will be with Nicole, but going on the previous version Anne set Tony up with regards to Nicole, Anne told Nicole to have sex with Tony, So again if it's all been set up by Anne is tony really cheating.

This is where the previous game fell apart for me. I chose to tell Anne at every opportunity about what Tony was up to hence why I kept the tony faithful tag, where as even though it was the agreement between Anne and tony to tell him everything she didn't and often lied about things. That is why I called her A lying cheating slut. Anne chose on many an occasion to have sex with other people and would say to Tony that she is too tired to have sex with him.

Like I say it remains to be seen what the new version of the game will bring. I genuinely hope that Mircom keeps to the storey that he want's to tell and also makes the game more coherent this time round.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
have already Played the new version of this game. What part of we were discussing about the previous versions of the game do you not understand.
you asked where the therapist comes from...
so it was you that do not get the logic of the story
Tacos is the same story with better renders and dialogs

could be getting mixed up with the 2 different
for sure you miixed up not only versions but mixed different path
in the cheating path the only one man that Anne take for herself is Martin!

about what happened at the spa with Fernanda and Anne does not believe him( I can't remember if it was the same in the new version) and We don't know yet what the set up will be with Nicole, but going on the previous version Anne set Tony up with regards to Nicole, Anne told Nicole to have sex with Tony, So again if it's all been set up by Anne is tony really cheating.
you are talking about dead and aborted versions...
I'm talking about why Mircom decides to rework his own game by adding "ORIGINAL STORY" in the title

Tacos will fix some scenes from the anniversary vacation trip that started in CH13
for those who chose not to go down the cheating route without hitting the button clearly warning here choise with warning .01.jpg
the above option should serve to prevent Anne from fucking behind her husband's back after months of an open relationship..

...But the couple's reworked dialogs are likely to make it clearer that after months of being in an open relationship, it might not be avoidable that months or weeks later some fight doesn't happen where Anne finds out and complains about what I think is the point of the story:
personally I don't see how Anne amd her friend like Nicole can accept the fact that only Tony can fuck other girls without telling her and that it must be only Anne who has to always tell him everything
before this point there may come a gameover for you to choose things that do not provide the same freedom for each member of the couple

This is where the previous game fell apart for me. I chose to tell Anne at every opportunity about what Tony was up to hence why I kept the tony faithful tag, where as even though it was the agreement between Anne and tony to tell him everything she didn't and often lied about things. That is why I called her A lying cheating slut. Anne chose on many an occasion to have sex with other people and would say to Tony that she is too tired to have sex with him.
This was not the fail of the previous game... the dialogs was poor and incomplete causing misunderstanding in the players
because THE MAIN FAIL IN THE PREVIOUS DEAD GAME was The lack of dialogue between Anna and Tony
That is why he is reworking all dialogs.
in Tacos there will be all the scenes of yjr dead version with more renders anf old renders re do using software that does not be available in 2017
Like I say it remains to be seen what the new version of the game will bring. I genuinely hope that Mircom keeps to the storey that he want's to tell and also makes the game more coherent this time round.
here I agree with you but TACOS IS ALREADY STARTED and the-player is the-therapist and it is clear in the first scenes of TACOS part1
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.17.47.jpg Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.18.21.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.18.47.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.19.17.jpg
here we are
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.19.41.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.19.59.jpg

I was wrong it was NOT in the prologue... this is the very beginning of TACOS
They both need a couple therapist to continue to stay together but they decided to don't go in therapy
That is why is logic to me that THE PLAYER IS THE THERAPIST that as the role to save they relationship

I do not want talk about the dead versions of this great story but when i see FAKES that comes from the lacks f the dialogs previously in the dead versions i will replay to write my opinion on this story that can be understand well also in dead version but the only way to understa is play the cheating route without mixing the dialogs of faithful routes

in the dead versions there are 2 routes with at least 4 different sub routes
1) Anne and Tony loyal each other
2) Unfaithful Anne and Faithful Tony
3) Faithful Anne and Unfaithful Tony
4) Anne and Tony both Unfaithful
in addiction of this there are
1) swinging only
2) cuckold
3) Cuck and Swing both

I understand the you and others got confused trying to play all routes and the Lord Ashram can (as every cheat/mod) BREAK THE GAME
this mod can helps only if you donot use the cheat options
in any case all GAME-OVER (also at the start and in the Ryan scene) makes obvious that if the relationship breaks there is no more game!

Cheers

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know this new version is supposed to be different to the previous but as yet I haven't seen anything different.
Dialogues and renders are different as Mircom3d says
He never said that the story was different
there will be corrections to avoid unwanted scenes depending on the player choices

That is why the game is in the same thread!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
you asked where the therapist comes from...
so it was you that do not get the logic of the story
Tacos is the same story with better renders and dialogs
Here we go again.

There is no therapist in the game. We the players are not therapists. If we were what sort of therapist tells a couple to cheat on each other.
for sure you miixed up not only versions but mixed different path
in the cheating path the only one man that Anne take for herself is Martin!
I have not mixed up any path. It was proven that your choices in the game mean shit with the release of chapter 15. This cause such a shit storm that mircom then decided to rework the game for the 3rd time because he himself admitted that the game got away from him and wasn't the storey that he wanted to tell...
As for Martin being the only guy that Anne takes. That is utter bull.

Martin is NOT the only man she takes.
Of the top of my head
The plumber guy that comes to fix the shower while tony is at work
The doctor who fucks her ass
Malcolm from the beach and the other dude with the long hair and 2 girls hanging off his arm
Dre
Ryan
The guy from the hut on the beach
Walker
the guy from the photo booth challenge
These are just the ones that I can remember

you are talking about dead and aborted versions...
I'm talking about why Mircom decides to rework his own game by adding "ORIGINAL STORY" in the title

Tacos will fix some scenes from the anniversary vacation trip that started in CH13
for those who chose not to go down the cheating route without hitting the button clearly warning here View attachment 2576593
the above option should serve to prevent Anne from fucking behind her husband's back after months of an open relationship..

...But the couple's reworked dialogs are likely to make it clearer that after months of being in an open relationship, it might not be avoidable that months or weeks later some fight doesn't happen where Anne finds out and complains about what I think is the point of the story:
personally I don't see how Anne amd her friend like Nicole can accept the fact that only Tony can fuck other girls without telling her and that it must be only Anne who has to always tell him everything
before this point there may come a gameover for you to choose things that do not provide the same freedom for each member of the couple
Its not months of an open relationship, just a mere few weeks as a chapter was a week in game so at the most it is 3 months

The point of the storey is about a couple who want to spice up their sex life and the man enjoys showing her off and sharing her. Not a couple that fuck who they like behind each others back, where one of the couple lie cheat and deceive the other

If Anne doesn''t tell tony who she has sex with then who else can. The agreement between Anne and tony is that they tell each other everything.

Also its not Tony who puts restrictions on their adventures, That is very much Anne's doing when she says to tony that he can have sex with who he wants except the girls that he works with. But Anne regardless of her husbands feelings has sex with Martin behind Tony's back and lies about it and also despite getting caught out by tony with Ryan she continues to have fun with ryan behind her husbands back. That is not mixing up routes it happens. I don't know how it is possible to mix up the route that you are playing.
This was not the fail of the previous game... the dialogs was poor and incomplete causing misunderstanding in the players
because THE MAIN FAIL IN THE PREVIOUS DEAD GAME was The lack of dialogue between Anna and Tony
That is why he is reworking all dialogs.
in Tacos there will be all the scenes of yjr dead version with more renders anf old renders re do using software that does not be available in 2017
That I agree with you was one of the reasons why the game failed

here I agree with you but TACOS IS ALREADY STARTED and the-player is the-therapist and it is clear in the first scenes of TACOS part1
View attachment 2576649 View attachment 2576652
View attachment 2576653
View attachment 2576656
here we are
View attachment 2576658
View attachment 2576659

I was wrong it was NOT in the prologue... this is the very beginning of TACOS
They both need a couple therapist to continue to stay together but they decided to don't go in therapy
That is why is logic to me that THE PLAYER IS THE THERAPIST that as the role to save they relationship
Again with the therapist stuff... The player is not the therapist. I do not know of any therapist who would persuade a couple to cheat on each other

I understand the you and others got confused trying to play all routes and the Lord Ashram can (as every cheat/mod) BREAK THE GAME
this mod can helps only if you donot use the cheat options
in any case all GAME-OVER (also at the start and in the Ryan scene) makes obvious that if the relationship breaks there is no more game!

Cheers
I did not play this game with any mods, I don't use cheats as i like to play the game how I want to play it, not what way other people advise.

I never got any game over scene because from my understanding you only got game over if the relationship points were below 5. You can see from my previous posts with my stats clearly shown that the way I have played the game I have high relationship point which also would prove that I haven't denied Anne at any time when she wanted to have fun...

Now I am DONE Explaining this to you. You can write all the bull that you want. I am not entertaining you any more.

Good bye and enjoy

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
My point was that Anne does not tell Tony about all her sexual adventures and blatantly lies to Tony
Tony do the same to her ... where is the point in your statement?
Yeah you are right Anne in the cheating route does the same things Tony does to her when cheating with other girls.
Martin is NOT the only man she takes.
Of the top of my head
The plumber guy that comes to fix the shower while tony is at work
The doctor who fucks her ass
Malcolm from the beach and the other dude with the long hair and 2 girls hanging off his arm
Dre
Ryan
The guy from the hut on the beach
Walker
the guy from the photo booth challenge
These are just the ones that I can remember
these scenes comes from Chapter 10 and that was the point where the patreon supporters, in discord and in other forums users they started suggesting that they want more cheating scenes... this was the point where the game started to go in wrong direction...
that is why u say hat the cheating path is the best for me... because they are both unfaithful

the doctor scene should be only in the Anne cheating path like the other paths you mentioned
but about Walker there are choices that prevent him from participating in the trip

As I said and you agreed with all the mixed paths in TACOS maybe only with the dialogs
because i thing that after 3 months of open relationship... we are in the chapter 10/11 so we are at day 40-50
For someone who claims to be an expert you are totally wrong. She absolutely lies to Tony about sleeping with Ryan. You watch her do it then she straight up lies to you when you ask her because she didn't know you watched them. Then while Tony is sleeping she leaves bed and goes and fucks him again behind Tony's back. The next day while you are working she fucks him a third time. You are given the option to either interrupt her forcing her to come clean or watch it and they continue to lie to you. So if you plan to be all high and mighty maybe make sure your facts are straight.
About the second time Ryan has been hosted by Tony And Anne there are different choices
the scene with Ryan starts after the doctor and
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 18.18.26.jpg
we are in the Anne cheating path and ther are both unfaithful /so you was warned in the chapter 6 at the beach
if you open Anne cheating she will cheat
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 18.21.42.jpg
in the night she can't sleep
but this is Anne cheating path you selected at the beach

in any case there is a new choice at the start of CH11
Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 18.21.17.jpg
SHE CAN CONFESS TO TONy and she backs to be faithful again

SHE DOES NOT CONTINUE TO CHEAT with RYAN IF SHE CONFESS

Only the player has the power about Anne behavior

IF ANNE DOEST NOT CONFESS
you get that she continue to fucks Ryan and in the stat box they are both unfaithful

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 18.38.52.jpg
Choices matter

So as you can see dude, I'M REALLY SURE THAT THE FACTES ARE SUPER STRAIGHT!!!:p:p:cool:

TACOS WILL CORRECT ALL UNWANTED scenes for the player that want have Anne faithful and Tony unfaithful with his useles harem that for sure will lead in this bad ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to be interested in my opinion

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I never got any game over scene because from my understanding you only got game over if the relationship points were below 5. You can see from my previous posts with my stats clearly shown that the way I have played the game I have high relationship point which also would prove that I haven't denied Anne at any time when she wanted to have fun...
Not true, my playthrough had relationship at negative 8 or 10 I think it was? I can reload my old saves as proof if needed, but I wanted to see if there would be any change in dialogue from maxed out love vs negative points...there was zero difference. Hopefully that's another change in Tacos 3 (I know it's 2, but really, it's the 3rd remake.)

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
You continue to twist facts to support your own cause. You said that Anne only cheats with Martin and yet the entire situation with Ryan proves you wrong. Now you try to spin it like you were right the entire time because you can't handle being wrong. I honestly don't know what's sadder your inability to accept that you are wrong or the fact that you honestly believe you are a fictional character from an adult visual novel.

Sep 16, 2019
anyone wonders about inconsistencies of game (which are dozens, thats why we got two redcons and then a new version of mexican food now) just unren it and look through script, enough with pointless screenshots and wall of texts like noobs. -_-

also for this slime:
f95.jpg
dont feed them. that mf just annoy everone in this thread. remember the covid, use the masks (ignore the shit out of him), and social distance (dont give him interaction).

stay healthy stay safe and horny everyone! peace

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes