88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I hope do not have post again about the fakes of people that are playing mixed path of dead versions...
older version was aborted! There is no reason to search errors in something was declared by the author contains mistakes that added up throughout the chapters 11-12-13-14-15
all errors will be corrected

TACOS will be better
the story is the same as originally was

the dialogs will be more specific and more detailed in order to avoid misunderstandings
the render will be better and many new NEVER SEEN renders will be added...
all sex scenes will have more details and longer scenes

in the far future there will be endings "BADs" and "GOODs" for Tony and the couple... because usually the endings are related to the MC achievement

Tony from the beginning of the story wants to rediscover the pleasure of sex that was there at the beginning of the marriage and that after 5 years no longer exists, he is pushing Anne to have sex with other men in orther to spice up the routine
Anne up until 1 years ago thought it was weird and she always refused.. but now she too believes that their relationship is coming to an end... so she starts to accept the idea

I think the main Tony achievement is spice up the marriage sexual life without losing Anne

If Tony loses Anne this is a game bad ending for sure... because Tony is the MC and his plans are clear
he want push Anne to fucks other men...
The player can choose the destiny of the Tony original plan

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Not true, my playthrough had relationship at negative 8 or 10 I think it was? I can reload my old saves as proof if needed, but I wanted to see if there would be any change in dialogue from maxed out love vs negative points...there was zero difference. Hopefully that's another change in Tacos 3 (I know it's 2, but really, it's the 3rd remake.)
There was indeed a game over scenario before TACOS if you kept the love points below 4 and MC get caught by Anne sleeping with Nicole in their marriage bed when she returned from her vacation.

Reactions: 88stanford88

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There was indeed a game over scenario before TACOS if you kept the love points below 4 and MC get caught by Anne sleeping with Nicole in their marriage bed when she returned from her vacation.
I can’t keep track of which version of this game I played, too long ago, but I remember Anne telling Tony (when she was banging her boss) why don’t you call Nichole for sex while I’m gone or something like that

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Exactly, and if low on points you'll get the bad ending...if not, the show goes on. (All with slightly different dialogs)
You get game-over because bad ending is not the same as Game Over!
Game Over stands for the player fail

That is why I know there are game-over if the player choices options that makes Anne pissed off and this breaks the couple... it is very interesting the low points walkthrough..
I'm always in low relationship points is the path that I prefer (even there are 3 or 4 less scenes), for me is logic when a couple where both feel the need to change the routine by feeling less sexual attraction also the love is no more the same at it was years ago...
I have also played the high points relationship but with Anne cheating route... and it is also very nice up to CH15

Anyway the game is now TACOS and the previous dead releases will be good only for comparing the rework
I bet it will be interesting for all including the players are playing the path without Anne cheating.

• Angry
Reactions: latex lvr

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Here we go again.

There is no therapist in the game.
nonsense:eek:
AGAIN AND AGAIN!

The player is not in the game and in the game there is NO therapists ; Anne said that she do not want to go at the couple therapist... right? i agree with you to this point...

For me I'm the invisible therapist can make choices for them and my THERAPY to spice up this couple relationship.... is... follow the Tony ORIGINAL plan!
my therapy consist in:

MAKE Tony and Anne cheat on each other with friends and strangers UNTIL they get it: THEY ARE THE BEST LIBERTINE COUPLE IN THE WORLD and are meant to live together!
With my therapy they will love each other unconditionally again

ANY PLAYER CAN CHOOSE THE THERAPY HE PREFERS (based on the game choices)

The Player is the only one who can choose to go along with Tony's plan to make Anne fuck friends and strangers or something else in any case it is the player's choices that will define the fate of the couple.
I play as if my role is the therapist who wants to save their marriage ... in my way;) ...
You can try to do the same in your own way and with other choices

You are ALSO free to think about yourself as you are just a normal player

I personally choose to be THE THERAPIST! :cool:
(and with my therapy Tony and Anne will never divorce)

Last edited:
  • Angry

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You continue to twist facts to support your own cause. You said that Anne only cheats with Martin and yet the entire situation with Ryan proves you wrong.
here is Ryan
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-2-mircom3d.7192/post-10634386
I'm not wrong
I said and i can confirm that in Anne cheating path she never tell about Matin because she knows the problem Tony has with his father .. she loves Tony and doesn't want awaken painful memories

the other guys maybe except the doctor that was a mistake
all other guys including Ryan there is a way to make her tell to Tony who she fucked (in any case was the Tony plan that pushed Anne in fucking others so he can't complain if she is filling free to do not tell everything
in any case there are a lot of subroutes related with relationship point (I have also -3 point) and as i said all the errors are in the dead version of the game.
Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 18.06.27.jpg
as you can se in this path I have -3 point relationship and there lot of possibilities to get Anne really pissed off :love:
I don't recommend you try when Anne is really mad at Tony:eek:

• Angry

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Again twisting the narrative to make it look like you are right. You claimed that Martin was the only one Anne cheated on Tony with. Yet she lies to him about Ryan, then can choose to double down on the lie and if she does the only way she comes clean is if you catch her red handed. So tell me how it's only Martin she cheats on him with.

Reactions: Rufio

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Again twisting the narrative to make it look like you are right. You claimed that Martin was the only one Anne cheated on Tony with. Yet she lies to him about Ryan, then can choose to double down on the lie and if she does the only way she comes clean is if you catch her red handed. So tell me how it's only Martin she cheats on him with.
Again nonsense
I never said that is only Martin she is cheating on Tony...
Martin is the only one she will never tell to him after the following dialogues that are from the game

1) there's one or 2 choices where Anne doesn't lie and tells tony about Ryan
2) in cheating path there are no options to prevent Anne from continuing to fuck Martin on the back of Tony after the point of no return

for all the other men including Ryan, there are options that allow Anne to tell Tony everything

seems that you never play the dead version of this game or you are playing a different version or your version of the game is different than CH14 full fixed
anyway it's clear in my posts that what I meant Martin is the only one where the player has no options that allow Anne to confess to Tony after he tells him that Martin stole his girlfriend in the 1st year college degree just because of the size of the dick
this is Anne cheating path! she is on charge in her path... there are choises for all men and she will tell him... but NO FOR MARTIN... Martin is Anne own secret!
Again twisting the narrative to make it look like you are right
I'm not twisting the narrative I HAVE POSTED PICS FROM THE GAME!
here the dialogs I'M REFERRING
Tony Never say to anyone.jpg
When Emma tested mertin Cock.jpg
After Emma tested the Martin big cock asked Martin to be her girlfriend
Anne noticd the bigmartin size.jpg
Anna appreciated my (Martin) gigantic cock
(I've stretched her pussy to new limits :devilish: )
but Anne will fuck with her husband and Tony can cum inside her!

I'm not twisting nothing it is you that are twisting the story writing bullshit to make me look as I'm wrong!
I dare you to post your version of the story NOW WITH PICS FROM THE GAME
SHE KNOWS THE PROBLEM TONY HAS comparing his cock size with his dad
I'm posting the real game dialogs.. here is the point of no return for Anne to cheating Tony with Martin
point of no return.36.jpg

if you select the 2 other choice nothing happens with Martin
If you select the middle option
Anne pussy will be stretched:cool:
But that night Anne want to fuck with Tony
after Anne was creampied by Tony before sleep
in the morning she tells tony she wants to go say hello and fuck Martin before dad leaves
Choice to.38.jpg
HERE THERE ARE 2 CHOICES but if the player choose "I've changed my mind (Love -1)" the (Love + 2) is the same but you get more love points
there are no way that Anne will not fuck with me!... she will never forget Martin cock same as it was for Emma.
funny joke.jpg
anne lives.jpg
she was thing Tony is kidding because was Tony to say her the previous night if she wanted to go fuck with dad again but she fucked with Tony
That means that Anne in her cheating path is not Tony slave and she want to try again my super big white cock that she will never forget same as was for Emma 8 years before...

This is the Anne cheating path but there will be always a way in the choices to make her tell everything about other guys...
but any choice will never works for Martin...
she will avoid to tell him beacose she loves Tony and she doesn't want him to feel insecure about his masculine manhood

this is typical in couples therapy... Anne is perfect in everything she do...
she is the best HOT WIFE EVER!:love:

Last edited:
  • Angry

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Again nonsense
I never said that is only Martin she is cheating on Tony...
Martin is the only one she will never tell to him after the following dialogues that are from the game

1) there's one or 2 choices where Anne doesn't lie and tells tony about Ryan
2) in cheating path there are no options to prevent Anne from continuing to fuck Martin on the back of Tony after the point of no return

for all the other men including Ryan, there are options that allow Anne to tell Tony everything

seems that you never play the dead version of this game or you are playing a different version or your version of the game is different than CH14 full fixed
anyway it's clear in my posts that what I meant Martin is the only one where the player has no options that allow Anne to confess to Tony after he tells him that Martin stole his girlfriend in the 1st year college degree just because of the size of the dick
this is Anne cheating path! she is on charge in her path... there are choises for all men and she will tell him... but NO FOR MARTIN... Martin is Anne own secret!

I'm not twisting the narrative I HAVE POSTED PICS FROM THE GAME!
here the dialogs I'M REFERRING
View attachment 2581273
View attachment 2581276
After Emma tested the Martin big cock asked Martin to be her girlfriend
View attachment 2581277
Anna appreciated my (Martin) gigantic cock
(I've stretched her pussy to new limits :devilish: )
but Anne will fuck with her husband and Tony can cum inside her!

I'm not twisting nothing it is you that are twisting the story writing bullshit to make me look as I'm wrong!
I dare you to post your version of the story NOW WITH PICS FROM THE GAME
SHE KNOWS THE PROBLEM TONY HAS comparing his cock size with his dad
I'm posting the real game dialogs.. here is the point of no return for Anne to cheating Tony with Martin
View attachment 2581289

if you select the 2 other choice nothing happens with Martin
If you select the middle option
Anne pussy will be stretched:cool:
But that night Anne want to fuck with Tony
after Anne was creampied by Tony before sleep
in the morning she tells tony she wants to go say hello and fuck Martin before dad leaves
View attachment 2581464
HERE THERE ARE 2 CHOICES but if the player choose "I've changed my mind (Love -1)" the (Love + 2) is the same but you get more love points
there are no way that Anne will not fuck with me!... she will never forget Martin cock same as it was for Emma.
View attachment 2581475
View attachment 2581479
she was thing Tony is kidding because was Tony to say her the previous night if she wanted to go fuck with dad again but she fucked with Tony
That means that Anne in her cheating path is not Tony slave and she want to try again my super big white cock that she will never forget same as was for Emma 8 years before...

This is the Anne cheating path but there will be always a way in the choices to make her tell everything about other guys...
but any choice will never works for Martin...
she will avoid to tell him beacose she loves Tony and she doesn't want him to feel insecure about his masculine manhood

this is typical in couples therapy... Anne is perfect in everything she do...
she is the best HOT WIFE EVER!:love:
Anne doesnt tell him about the following people
Dr
Malcolm
dre
Guy in beach hut, Even though tony see her with him she doesn't know that he see her. There are others also
Tony's Co workers BF when she meets him in the spa and also where she lies to tony because she is going to met him at the cafe
Walker her boss from the agency.
Do I need to go on any more?

It's not just me that is saying all this, other members are saying it also. Does that mean we are all mixing the different paths and making stuff up? Or is it even conceivable to you, that just maybe you are the one who has it wrong?

Reactions: Rufio

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
nne doesnt tell him about the following people
Dr
Malcolm
dre
Guy in beach hut, Even though tony see her with him she doesn't know that he see her. There are others also
Tony's Co workers BF when she meets him in the spa and also where she lies to tony because she is going to met him at the cafe
Walker her boss from the agency.
Wow your list is getting smaller and with fewer names
let me cross other names off your list
And Ryan? there is no more Ryan in your list :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
hereisour list as it was yesterday... are you remember your post?
Martin is NOT the only man she takes.
Of the top of my head
The plumber guy that comes to fix the shower while tony is at work
The doctor who fucks her ass
Malcolm from the beach and the other dude with the long hair and 2 girls hanging off his arm
Dre
Ryan
The guy from the hut on the beach
Walker
the guy from the photo booth challenge
These are just the ones that I can remember
your memory is leaking everywhere..why do you keep humiliating yourself by writing FAKE POSTS
This is related to the cause of the rework
I just say that there was error in the dead version in Doctor and after CH12 where started the path with Walker

This is Malcom in CH11
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.05.35.jpg
Tony is fucking with Malcom
read the Anne dialog box just to understand
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.08.11.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.09.18.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.11.00.jpg

As you can see in the end of CH11 or maybe 12 TONY KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MALCOM

Now About WALKER CH13
HERE WE ARE :devilish:
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.30.47.jpg
If she do not fuck Walker thre are choices... (only with Martin there is nothing to do she fucks with me in any case=)
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.31.49.jpg
She invites Tony tout for a coffee to tell a good news.
and thera are choice to let him know that Walker has invited himself to the Anniversary Trip
AND ANNE PAID FOR WALKER TOO just because she doesn'tt want to fuck him!! I don't get what would be wrong in fucking walker too... Anne is not a virgin!
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.32.05.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.32.14.jpg

after some time in the same evening she bought the Barbados vacations, she TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT WALKER
THERE ARE CHOICES TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... Anne will never tell Tony oly about Martin as i said
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.40.29.jpg

so hoe convince 2023-04-29 at 20.44.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 20.54.16.jpg

So Anne is telling about Walker to Tony sucked .jpg
But she don't fucked walker
NONO.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cool:

I had no choice.jpg

So Tony knows everything about Walker
Anne never tell to him only when she fucks with Martin because Tony tells her about his problem in comparing the size of his cock with the Martin big cock... she do that because she love Tony and does not want to make him suffer

about your question as i said there are errors like the doctor and if there are others everything will be fixed in TACOS feel free to replay
If you have more fake names that fucked Anne without telling Tony..
I will be happy to delete them

Tony is the one who pushed her to be a slut...
He knows everything about Anne except the fact that she is still fucking with MARTIN
She has become a whore for the Tony love andshe also discovered that she loves to be fucked everyday and everywhere by anyone
Anne loves to be whatched by Tone when she fucks strangers because this iwas the TONY PLAN SINCE THE START!
Tony loves her in any case!

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Wow your list is getting smaller and with fewer names
let me cross other names off your list
And Ryan? there is no more Ryan in your list :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
hereisour list as it was yesterday... are you remember your post?

your memory is leaking everywhere..why do you keep humiliating yourself by writing FAKE POSTS
This is related to the cause of the rework
I just say that there was error in the dead version in Doctor and after CH12 where started the path with Walker

This is Malcom in CH11
View attachment 2582223
Tony is fucking with Malcom
read the Anne dialog box just to understand
View attachment 2582228
View attachment 2582229
View attachment 2582232

As you can see in the end of CH11 or maybe 12 TONY KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MALCOM

Now About WALKER CH13
HERE WE ARE :devilish:
View attachment 2582271
If she do not fuck Walker thre are choices... (only with Martin there is nothing to do she fucks with me in any case=)
View attachment 2582278
She invites Tony tout for a coffee to tell a good news.
and thera are choice to let him know that Walker has invited himself to the Anniversary Trip
AND ANNE PAID FOR WALKER TOO just because she doesn'tt want to fuck him!! I don't get what would be wrong in fucking walker too... Anne is not a virgin!
View attachment 2582309
View attachment 2582310

after some time she TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT WALKER
THERE ARE CHOICES TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... Anne will never tell Tony oly about Martin as i said
View attachment 2582315

View attachment 2582344
View attachment 2582354

So Anneis telling about Walker to Tony View attachment 2582368
But she don't fucked walker
View attachment 2582400

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cool:

View attachment 2582372

So Tony knows everything about Walker
Anne never Tell to him onlt when she fucks with Martin because Tony tells herabout his problem in comparing thesize of his cock with the Martin big cock... she do that because she love Tony and does not want to make him suffer

about your question as i said there are errors like the doctor and if there are others everything will be fixed in TACOS feel free to replay

If you have more fake names that fucked Anne without telling Tony..
I will be happy to delete them

Tony is the one who pushed her to be a slut...
He knows everything about Anne except the fact that she is still fucking with MARTIN
She has become a whore for the Tony love andshe also discovered that she loves to be fucked everyday and everywhere by anyone
Anne loves to be whatched by Tone when she fucks strangers because this iwas the TONY PLAN SINCE THE START!
Tony loves her in any case!
Yeah I forgot about the plumber.
I didn't say about Ryan cause you say we have a choice of Anne telling tony of not.
Walker is still the case cause on the holiday no matter what Anne did to stop walker from going on the holiday he still goes and on day 3 or 4 she goes off with Walker and fucks him and does not tell Tony about it.
I also remembered just now that Anne has sexting session with Ryan while she is on the second holiday.
With regards to Malcolm she never told Tony about the session she had on the beach with him and the guy with the long blonde hair and the two bimbo's with him.
Your also missing out the guy in the beach hut.
Your still adamant that you are right and all the rest of us are wrong.

I don't agree that Tony turns Anne into a slut. Anne gets greedy with the bit of freedom that tony gives her and turn herself into a slut. By her own admission she was a bit of a slut before she even met tony when she was in collage with Nicole.
Also Another point that I have been ignoring about your play throughs and the low relationship points.... You only get reductions in points if you try and stop Anne in her adventures.

I have high relationships because I just don't care about Anne and as far as I am concerned she can be the slut that she wants to be. There are plenty of other women for tony to have his fun with without the risk of catching god knows what from Anne who is probably riddled with STD's by now with all the unprotected sex she has.

What does it matter now anyway cause as you say that version of the game is dead and we are now on a new version.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I believe that at a certain point the story deviated from what it should have been initially, from a couple that revives the relationship, gradually nothing remained of that pact, they became two people who fuck all the others, cheating or not, but still going more and more in the murky, the story now as set can only end up with an unpleasant situation, besides that I never understood why you can't put the choice where one of the two brings the quarrel because it wasn't the agreement, or that he catches it with Martin several times without her knowing it's the man, we've gone from a puritan to a slut, this is not an open couple, it's not sharing or chuck, these are two who have forgotten the relationship, who practically have nothing left of marriage, like tarnishing even the anniversary trip itself, sorry.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for that. Really enjoyed the update. Hats off to the developer. I wasn't happy about a total reboot but I have to say after these first three weeks I think its a real improvement. No spoilers but I think everyone will enjoy the last two days of this update.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah I forgot about the plumber.
So you agree your memory is slipping! This is good
Walker is still the case cause on the holiday no matter what Anne did to stop walker from going on the holiday he still goes and on day 3 or 4 she goes off with Walker and fucks him and does not tell Tony
wrong Tony knows everything about Walker and there are choices to avoid sex scene with Anna and Walker
HERE WE ARE :ROFLMAO:
For fiest you have to avoid "Anne offers handjob"
Aviod Walker 1.jpg
this is the second choise and it is obvious how to avoid W.
Avoidwalker 2 2023-04-30 at 10.54.jpg
Here is the Swinger Club Route that was theTONY PLAN SINCE THE BEGINNING!
The save point before swinger.jpg

So if you go for the swing club party you are follow the Tony plan BUT
Important
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE STATBOX Anne must be faithful to him

as I said if you are in Anne cheating path is the player (therapist) who has chosen that Anne betrays tony
there are options to start the cheating Anne path in my previous posts.
So i think if Anne is cheating on him is obvious that she cheats also with W.. in any case Tony will spay on them and will be able also to participate with Anne and Walker
Tony in any case knows that W. is at the Barbados. Anne paid for him
I don't agree that Tony turns Anne into a slut. Anne gets greedy with the bit of freedom that tony gives her and turn herself into a slut. By her own admission she was a bit of a slut before she even met tony when she was in collage with Nicole.
really?
Who said to you that i only play only low love points route? I play Anne cheating route that works also if you are in high love points by this way you will never get Game Over
low love points routes make me understand that if Anne get mad and she sends Tony to hell the resulting in GAME OVER FOR THE PLAYER!
I'm in CH14 now so i will post some pics that will make clear that the TONY PLAN was at start and still is also in chapter 14
He is continuing push her to have sex with everyone

This is the scene with the clerk before the couple leave for their Barbados vacation
Tony offers Anne to anyone and everywhere Ch13
ATTHISPOIINT TONY OFFERS.jpg
TONY invites the PIZZA GUY CH13 BEFORE THE VACATION!
Tony invites pizza.jpg
ALSO IS TONY THAT TAKE A PICTURE WITH ANNE AND A PERFECT asian STRANGER they meet by chance on the street and it is he who tells Anna to show her merchandise as if he wanted to sell her as a prostitute
Tont take pictures.jpg
your attempt to talk about Anne and Nicole in their college days is pathetic
The couple has been married for 5 years and have always been faithful to each other,,, so the college days are not a problem
Tony starts the love relationship with Anne at the second year of the college.

You are free to disagree with me but there is clear evidence that it is Tony who wants Anne to become a whore

Let's stay with chapter 14... one ch = 7 days... almost 100 days have passed since the couple decided to reawaken sexual pleasure... they were going to divorce 100 days ago if they hadn't both discovered the way to revive their marriage

Do you really think it's possible that in over 3 months of fucking everyone and Anne knows very well that Tony is always ready to offer her to any stranger. He gets turned on when she fucks strangers...
do you really think Anne forgot to tell him about the doctor or the plumber
do you really think Anne can't just have forgotten to tell him about the doctor or the plumber or he never asked to her

I bet if Tony had asked her :"How was your day dear?"
she would tell her everything like she always did don't forget that we are talking about more than 3 months of open relationship...
The scenes with the doctor or the plumber don't seem important to me... in fact Tony was thinking of something else too...
he just didn't ask her

The only man she loves to fuck (even if she loves to fuck everyone and after 100 days she's so used to it ; she's now a really sex addict

The only man that Anne really wants to avoid talking about with Tony is and remains Martin

All the other men she fucks with, are either side characters or mistakes or you're the one who is mixing paths
Anne always has to fuck someone because in the evening if Tony asks.... she want turn him on by telling him everything.

At this point of the story she fucks everyone because she is addicted and loves to be fucked but she also does it because she likes to see Tony horny while she tells him how and by whom she got fucked during the day
(Martin excluded):cool:

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes