latex lvr

May 3, 2019
you ave to learn
but this is the Mrcom3D story

this game is not for you and your signature is clear about what are you looking for
you will never find the story you like here!
This game as it was before Anne became a slut was very much one of my fav games of all time.
I lost all interest during chapter 14 and 15. For me that is where it became less about an adventurous couple and more about a wife who fucks any cock she see's behind her husband's back.
I just don't understand why when her husband encourages her to have fun she needs to lie to him ( Im talking about the second visit from Ryan before you get the choice that Anne comes clean here) and also why she feels that she need to like about working for his dad. Regardless of if you force the Anne and martin scenario or not.

What about my signature says that this game is not for me?
ALWL is about a couple starting out into the sharing lifestyle, It remains to be seen if the wife cheat's or not
ACDOL&L
Again this is about a guy who wants his wife to cuckold him and the swinging lifestyle and it also has cheating in it.
I did use to have Watching my wife on there but with the latest update it appeared to me to be going the same way as TAC

You just admitted that you could have written better a story that is not your story
1) Do you think you're Tony?
2) are you here because you fell in love with Anne?
3) have you ever been married with a women for 5 years?
From the very first page of this threat.
Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

Please do pay attention to the final sentence "Your final goal of sharing her" It does not say anywhere you want her to lie to you and cheat behind your back.

So yes I play as tony,
Yes I did like Anne at the beginning of the game. She is a very attractive woman (if she were real)
Yes I have been married to my wonderful wife for 11 years now. It is no secret that we are in the swinging and cuckold lifestyle. I trust 100% that she would never ever cheat on me because of our lifestyle. She herself has said that she wouldn't get the sexual freedom that she get with me with any other person. At the end of the day what she has with others is sex and what she has with me is love making, companionship and a supportive husband.

the scene in the hut is not so important:
If Tony tells Anne he saw her fucking in the beach hut with a stranger what do you think she would say
more than 100 days are passed and Tony ask her to fuck with a stranger almost everyday

She would say: "I knew you were spying on me and that's why I did it"
Well we will never know because she didn't see him and even if he was to say about it and she did say I knew you were spying on me it would be a big fat lie because before that scene she stormed of from tony cause he said that he would fuck 3 girls that they were talking about. Tony only saw her because of that argument and was looking for her.

after 3 months where is the scandal? You seem scandalized by this story.. you have to calm down ... it is not your story

When she tells him about the fucks she's had. He in the dead version replies: "you are so hot i wish i was there watching you"
Yeah when she tells him about things she has done you said it yourself that "Tony wishes he was there watching her"
The scandal is that the premise of the previous version to this is THE ADVENTUROUS COUPLE. Meaning they do this together not behind each others back. Yes tony has as much sex with others girls as Anne does. The difference is Tony is honest with Anne if and when she asks him, I kept tony faithful in my play through by telling Anne about the massage therapist and about the couple that he had a threesome with on the holiday. Anne says to tony that she doesn't care who he as sex with except his co workers. I kept to that agreement.
After the Ryan debacle Tony say's he doesn't care about who Anne sleeps with but he want her to be honest and tell him about them. That is his fetish. He like's to be told who she has had sex with. But she doesn't tell him everything, and that is why I see it that she is cheating on Tony behind his back.

What do you want to prove by posting tons of renders that was worked by Mircom?
maybe if you commit with yourself you could just write what this couple's story would be if you was the author
you don't need to know how to create renders..
I was doing the same as you posting pics to prove my point to you. You didn't believe that Anne has sex with Walker or that the beach hut scene happened. You repeatedly said that it was all my imagination.

The only real thing that I would change in the dialog (if I knew how) would be that Anne is honest with Tony and doesn't lie to him. She tells him about who she sleeps with. I wouldn't stop her from having sex with random guys. I would also give the option to keep martin out of the storey so that if players don't want Anne to sleep with him then we are not forced into that route (chapter 15) later down the line and Anne would not be working for him. It would be some random rich rich guy that she works for.

Anyways Tacos part 3 is Amazing she is fucking with 3 guys just in the firts weekend and Tony was so happy
also Anne... both of them was happy including the 3 strangers and i'm talking about the first weekend
That's your opinion.
for me personally I still feel that we are being forced into certain routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Joshy92

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A good example of a relationship with Anna.

- If the MC decides to leave the hot tub early, Anna gets upset and says that even though she's really horny, it's just teasing and she definitely wouldn't let those two guys fuck her.
MC feels like an asshole.
- If you decide to stay, she immediately lets three guys fuck her, after which she praises Nick in every possible way, and behaves like a teenager in love.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021

- If the MC decides to leave the hot tub early, Anna gets upset and says that even though she's really horny, it's just teasing and she definitely wouldn't let those two guys fuck her.
- If you decide to stay, she immediately lets three guys fuck her, after which she praises Nick in every possible way, and behaves like a teenager in love.
LMAO!
Accurate AF!

Also when she let the guy rub his dick on her she said multiple times for him not to fuck her. He stick the head in anyway. She says again not to fuck her. He pushes a little more in, she repeats herself. 3 clicks later she's screaming how bad she wants all the cock and wants him to fuck her. I don't if jarring is the word I'd use but I can't think of another to describe how fast she flipped from being in control of the situation to becoming a Cock Zombie!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I said what scene it happened, where she is having sex behind her husbands back on the sofa with his friend.

You can walk in and call her out for cheating and she gets mad at him for calling her out for it.
Are you really still talking about a dead version of this game?
anyway is this the phrase you are talking about?
Ryan bu.jpg
she was talking with Tony so the phrase is not against him!!
in any case I just say that all mistakes will be fixed in TACOS
Happens twice. Once if you sleep with her best friend "without her permission" and once on holiday if you're caught out with another woman. One rule her and another for him.
oops it was the previous phrase?
she talks with her best friend Nicole and gets that Tony was cheating on her without telling..
there is an option for Tony to avoid to tell or not if I remember well

are you ever taking this irrelevant line from a side story to complain about the story author is writting?
Didn't you think this very brief quarrel was irrelevant?
you should have realized that this is not the game for you

Except he has almost 100 less subscribers than he did the same time last year.
I said people fall for it, I didn't say many people fell for it.
you are talking about a peak of subscribers during the pandemic when everyone was forced to stay at home
all average metrics of revenue and number of Patreon subscribers are going up
Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 18.42.12.jpg Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 18.41.46.jpg
Everything is GREEN! and monthly incomes are growing
Of course I think that cheaters are sluts, male or female. It destroys relationships and families so that's hardly an unpopular opinion.
Do I give a shit if other women are offended if I call them a slut for fucking around behind their partenrs backs?
Hell no. As the saying goes, if a girl cheats she belongs to the streets.
I respect your opinion also if they are not the same as mine
Didn't happen did it, what did happen is I responded to someone else with our own opinions.
so you only talk to people who think like you?
I don't think this is good for the growth of your personal thinking... it sounds like a sentence from a dictator:
"if you don't think like me you don't have the right to intervene-- GUARDS ARREST THEM IMMEDIATELY!..."
or
...it's a phrase from someone who wants to stay inside their own ghetto for fear of confronting the story you're commenting on...
THIS STORY IS NOT YOUR STORY... if you don't like do not play

I know well your friend latex... he continues to humiliate him/herself by posting fakes about the a story he is notable to rendering...
too bad I can't compare the number of paying supporters of his version that will not be written
Fact is we were brought in on this exciting journey of a couple trying to relight that fire and go on a hotwifing journey. After a while it wasn't hotwifing anymore and just became about Anne bouncing on as many dicks as possible to the point she was getting fucked so much she made sex boring.
I do not agree with you
you are talking about a dead version of the game
I just replay to your friend latex about Ryan
here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10620183
and here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10649676
I have deleted all names from latex list...

the only one Anne will never tell (up to the dead CH15) to Tony about is MARTIN
Here we are at the dead CH15 standalone
1,ungle.20.jpg
2Anne ropbert.20.jpg
3 Anne.jpg
4.21.jpg

5.22.jpg
+anne.23.jpg robert proposal.jpg
robert proposal.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 19.33.50.jpg

I didn't want to get that far but it seems clear that Martin is the only person Anne never tells Tony about
and even if your skepticism in wanting to interpret the story as something it is not continuing to post errors and dialogues that will never have place in TACOS.. THIS WAS the main reason why this masterpiece NEEDS TO BE REWRITTEN!

All the fakes you and your latex friend are talking about will be corrected and the one that caused you to stop talking about the story will be removed

Cheers

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I was doing the same as you posting pics to prove my point to you. You didn't believe that Anne has sex with Walker or that the beach hut scene happened. You repeatedly said that it was all my imagination.
It was not Walker in the HUT it was a stranger
I posted the walkthrough to avoid that this happen anyway
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10649676
your rants are just pathetic nonsense
you're repeating and repearing yourself like an old broken vinyl record

I hope you start talking about TACOS which will correct all your useless complaints about a dead story that has been rewritten and has already reached part 3

perhaps you will finally understand that this story is not what you thought it was or that is not the game for you.
You just have to be patient because I believe that by the end of the year if everything goes as planned the story will be close to chapter 15

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: latex lvr

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

But Tony is present and the Gopro cam is connect to his phone
He watch everything sends messages to Anne
Also when she let the guy rub his dick on her she said multiple times for him not to fuck her. He stick the head in anyway. She says again not to fuck her. He pushes a little more in, she repeats herself. 3 clicks later she's screaming how bad she wants all the cock and wants him to fuck her
Is Tony that is watching everything and he know that Anne want to be fucked
This is the Tony plan to rekindle the desire for sex that after 5 years of marriage was dying out.
Amazing job!

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Okay I accidentally downloaded the TACOS version and was super surprised that the game ended so early. From skimming through this thread a bit what I've gathered is this:

-The dev decided he wanted to remake the game with slight changes (at least in the beginning of the game) to make the story he wanted to make from the start, before he started trying to please his patreons.

-this is a controversial decision? because most people would rather see him add new content?

Also, if I deny Anne from getting it on with guys (like the scene in the pool at the resort) will she eventually start cheating or something? I would not mind that but I thought this was more of a swinging game, where you yourself can cheat apparently, but there was quite a lot of effort put into communicating to the player that she was really dissapointed after having been told no. So much that it made me think that the choice is supposed to be a bigger deal than "I'd rather see Anne get fucked for the first time by some other dudes than these two".

Reactions: latex lvr

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Okay I accidentally downloaded the TACOS version and was super surprised that the game ended so early. From skimming through this thread a bit what I've gathered is this:

-The dev decided he wanted to remake the game with slight changes (at least in the beginning of the game) to make the story he wanted to make from the start, before he started trying to please his patreons.

-this is a controversial decision? because most people would rather see him add new content?

Also, if I deny Anne from getting it on with guys (like the scene in the pool at the resort) will she eventually start cheating or something? I would not mind that but I thought this was more of a swinging game, where you yourself can cheat apparently, but there was quite a lot of effort put into communicating to the player that she was really dissapointed after having been told no. So much that it made me think that the choice is supposed to be a bigger deal than "I'd rather see Anne get fucked for the first time by some other dudes than these two".
I asked dev on patreon once if he will enable also cheating for Anne and he said ..yes she will....but i think he will do it in a logic approach and let player control it.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
just downloaded the original game to check it out and I must say that the renders in the TACO version are much better, at least compared to what is right at the start of TAC, maybe it got better in later chapters.

How long has he spent on the three TACO chapters that are out so far?

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I think there are two groups bothered by the reboot. One is the entitled twats who bitch any time any game does something that isn't exactly what they want to see exactly when they want to see it. Listening to them is what leads game dev after game dev into turning their own game into something they don't like any more.

But in this case I think there are some more legitimate gripes from those of us who supported him and feel like there was at least some kind of responsibility to finish the story he'd taken money to write. We weren't asked about finishing what was there and he certainly didn't offer to refund the months of money we'd given him toward the game- he just dumped a bunch of chapters that will never be continued and went back to the beginning. Again.

A writer can't necessarily force themself through something their heart just isn't into anymore and I'm not saying anything is unfair or anything like that. I wish the game and Mircom all the best. It just leaves a bad taste.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Part 3V2:
  • Day 8: Added missing context for Fernanda at Massage Parlor choice
    Day 14 & 15: Changed Eric from Step Brother to Half-Brother
    Day 17: Added one missing context for Naomi

I had more time today to go over the game and mod and make some fixes/corrections.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I asked dev on patreon once if he will enable also cheating for Anne and he said ..yes she will....but i think he will do it in a logic approach and let player control it.
So the parameter "Anne's faithfulness" in the statbox in the old version was just a placeholder?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
So the parameter "Anne's faithfulness" in the statbox in the old version was just a placeholder?
In the old version the only possible trigger to put her into "faithfulness NO" in pure not modded game is by letting your father
Martin put lotion on her on beach at his first visit..thats the only way to put her in cheating mode later there is no possibility anymore and you would miss a lot of hot other cheating paths later in game. A lot of people dont like this approach with MC's father as the only turning to cheating-option so you can also use Lord Ashram Mod to skip the Martin scenes by changing stats after Martins first visit.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
It was not Walker in the HUT it was a stranger
I posted the walkthrough to avoid that this happen anyway
your rants are just pathetic nonsense
you're repeating and repearing yourself like an old broken vinyl record

I hope you start talking about TACOS which will correct all your useless complaints about a dead story that has been rewritten and has already reached part 3

perhaps you will finally understand that this story is not what you thought it was or that is not the game for you.
You just have to be patient because I believe that by the end of the year if everything goes as planned the story will be close to chapter 15
Really you going to try and mix what I said.
I never said it was Walker in the beach hut. I said about the scene with walker OR The guy in the beach hut. I have told you that I don't follow walk throughs or use cheats. I play the game how I see fit. Say what you like to that I DON'T CARE

Also if you read my post properly you will see that I have play TACOS and I have given my opinion on it

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
[QUOTE="88stanford88, post: 10667917, member: 5206639"
Is Tony that is watching everything and he know that Anne want to be fucked
This is the Tony plan to rekindle the desire for sex that after 5 years of marriage was dying out.
Amazing job!
[/QUOTE]

DOES he though? lol
Idk man, if a saw a guy waving his dick in front of a chick and she's said not to put it in her mouth multiple times, I wouldn't expect her to switch to saying "please fuck my throat" 3 seconds later due to her partner walking over and hitting her with a Jedi Mind Trick that completely changes her stance on current situation.
And Yea I can tell your a biased fan. You basically camp this thread and cap for every bad scene, or decision the dev makes and you attempt to explain what's clearly obviously stated on screen. The way that scene played out seemed forced in just to have a sex scene especially considering the conversation you have with Anne if you leave early.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part2)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder: Mega

TACOS Screenshots:
View attachment 2492790 View attachment 2492791 View attachment 2492792 View attachment 2492869
Where can I access the cheats for TACOS?

xoxoxo333111

Apr 4, 2021
This game really had potential, but that cursive font is awful I have to squint to read it. And I absolutely hate that my old saves don't work on the new separate games and I have to click through the entire game to get back to the good parts. A day skip feature would be nice or maybe a save with all paths in the saves folder

Reactions: dian091

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Really you going to try and mix what I said.
I never said it was Walker in the beach hut. I said about the scene with walker OR The guy in the beach hut. I have told you that I don't follow walk throughs or use cheats. I play the game how I see fit. Say what you like to that I DON'T CARE

Also if you read my post properly you will see that I have play TACOS and I have given my opinion on it
Are you still talking about the dead version
As you can see is Anne that said: "Martin is the only person I didn't tell Tony about!"

so that means she tells Tony about all the other men and women she has had sex with except Martin! (who by the way Robert is Martin's brother and Tony's uncle)
Tony already knows about
Walker, Malcom, Troy, the plumber was an adventurous couple activity... and Tony is the on in charge for all activities that he receive in his mailbox
if Anne sad that... that is.
if in the stat box she is faithful it means that she is

AFTER CH15 THE DEV DECIDES TO REWRITE THE GAME FROM THE START

anyway here is the Hut

personally i'm in the Anne "cheat" path
There is a way to avoid Walker
this is the walkthrough I usually love to play (I'm not interested in slave wives)
this is the end of the scene if you or other users want try my path
this is my save (works with CH14 full the mod but also without it)

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes