Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 4] [Mircom3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN -
SonsOLiberty, do you have any idea if Lord Ashram is going to be updating his mod to Part 4?

Reactions: Stillborn

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It was not a stupid decision, he had two options to abandon or restart it, there was great discontent among his patrons because tac had lost the essence of the story he wanted to create, now I ask you to be patient and give this story a chance that this time we hope to see the vision of mircom3d

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty, do you have any idea if Lord Ashram is going to be updating his mod to Part 4?
Probably not since he's not been back since he started his cancer treatments, not like you really need it anyway, plus there is always Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] that will almost always (very few games it won't) do a lot of the same things most mods do..

Back to un-watching this thread, too much of it in this thread.....

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Probably not since he's not been back since he started his cancer treatments, not like you really need it anyway, plus there is always Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] that will almost always (very few games it won't) do a lot of the same things most mods do..

Back to un-watching this thread, too much of it in this thread.....
Haven't tried it yet, but, if it works, it would be like Christmas. Thanks, SonsOLiberty
Yeah, I remember now about Lord Ashram. Have you heard anything from him? Give him my/our best wishes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This has probably been asked a gazillion times, but, after opening the StatBox, how do you close it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
How is this labeled as swinging, it is cuck or cuck+cheating only. I was going to try and go for the swinging route, flirting with Nicole and Naomi but not fucking them, also turned down the happy ending. I was hoping we had a chance to discuss it before either did anything major with any others. Got to that Jacuzzi scene and if you decided to shut it down before she kissed three dudes and outright fucked two of them, she got pissy with the MC, saying how she didn't get a chance to get off after getting horny, while her husband and his functional mouth and dick is right there. Terrible writing. So then if you let it carry on somehow that did not change either the unfaithful flag for her or the cuckold to true for him. That is straight up cuckold. She did not even do as much for her husband as she did for complete strangers, you don't get any more cuckold than that. Fuck the time I wasted on this same old garbage. I get some people like it and I don't kink shame(I have been the bull a couple of times, about 20 years ago and have all the respect for the cuckolds in those relationships) but don't label it with swinging when it is nothing of the sort. Swinging involves both partners getting some from others, sharing is often the devil's threesome(MMF) or the angel's threesome(MFF), this is just 100% cuckold with the option to outright cheat. I imagine after she whined, if you tried to stop her from kissing and fucking complete strangers, that is when she would have cheated.

/rant over

asheron96

May 11, 2020
I guess this might have been asked but have searched and found loads of info on walkthroughs for the other part which walkthrough should I be using for the Newest Part 4 as I'm slightly confused. Thanks in advance

• Sad
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes