88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
mc asks her why she cheated on him and she replied that she thought she could maintain both relationships
Thank you!!!!
Finally I found the scene you was talking about...
But as always you add a description filtered through what you like to imagine in your dreams and...
For first it was Anne who asked Emma to fuck Tony
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 11.45.19.jpg

and the dialoge was not as you said... bc it was during Emma was sucking a stranger cock in the glory hole:

The MC was not talking about cheating as you said
Tony asked Emma why she left him for her father!!!
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 11.39.15.jpg

The MC still wonders why some of his girlfriends in his college days left him for his father this show that even in chapter 12/13 Tony has a nail on his head about this and this is still a problem for Tony

in the spoiler there is the dialog from CH 7 when Tony tells Anna that there was a few girlfriends who preferred his father to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but get back to the part were for you "she thought she could maintain both (Anne and Emma) relationships" with him
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 11.39.41.jpg

Emma tells him that she would have liked to fuck both Tony and Martin but that as soon as she saw that Anne was interested in being with Tony Emma chose not came along between them

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 11.40.10.jpg
This little sentence before Tony concentrates on watching Emma sucking a stranger's cock....

"AND ALL THIS TIME I THROUGH..."
WITH THIS SMALL FRASE
The author makes it clear that Tony has had the wrong idea all these years.
Tony until that night at the pub thought that college girlfriends were leaving him because his cock was smaller than his dad's

(what a masterpiece and great Mircom3D writting style) :cool:

the scene ends in a great fuck during Emma sucks a stranger cock and Tony fuck her from behind
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 11.40.59.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.55.13.jpg
The dialog with Emma after sex is a masterpiece...and helps understand Tony's taste in girls to have a relationship with
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.55.33.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.55.46.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.56.02.jpg
Here is another point about that Tony loves Anne!!! Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.56.29.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.56.38.jpg
But the most important thing is that now Tony problem with his father is almost SOLVED!!
He realizes that he was wrong to think that girls were leaving him because of the size of his father's huge cock
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.56.48.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.57.16.jpg Emma is happy because now she can have sex with Tony with the consent of Anne
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 12.58.10.jpg

certainly Emma's ass cannot be compared to the perfection of Anne's...this makes it clear that TONY will do everything not to lose Anne

....as you can see Leongen43 without my detailed explanations yours lead toward futile hopes that will never be part of the story of this wonderful couple;)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This will be aòso in TACOS as upi can see in Mircom 3D answer

as you can see in the following quote the DEV SAID:

Martin the father-in-law of Anne will have story progression in the game...
Perhaps you are right. It could very well be that Mircom will include all of that in TACOS. If he does, I can tell you two things are fairly certain. If he writes a "new" story with the same characters, doing the same thing, it is not a "new" story. It is a rewrite of the old story, the one that failed and he abandoned. And the "new" story, the one that has all those same characters doing the same things, will end up like the old story. Failed and incomplete.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
nd the "new" story, the one that has all those same characters doing the same things, will end up like the old story. Failed and incomplete.
you will be surpried because the endings were impossible to write in the old version
Mircom was stretching the story for a disconnected EP2 where saves from EP1 can't work...
the most important scene where Tony and Anna discuss to take the point of how is going the relationship after six months of share/swinging/cuck to regain the sex interest... is the one that was missing in chapter 14 and made it impossible to have sensical endings for different paths...

in Tacos more or less all the paths from the old game will be present but this time there will be the main scene where husband and wife take stock of the months spent following the plan

(I'm still in vacation with my sweet "Anne" ;) ... so i will not able to replay for today!)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
"Chapter 7 dialog for telling Anne about his father"
Perhaps you are right. It could very well be that Mircom will include all of that in TACOS. If he does, I can tell you two things are fairly certain. If he writes a "new" story with the same characters, doing the same thing, it is not a "new" story. It is a rewrite of the old story, the one that failed and he abandoned. And the "new" story, the one that has all those same characters doing the same things, will end up like the old story. Failed and incomplete.
And that wonderful chapter 7 dialogue, Tony told Anne his father had a big dick, and Anne did what all the other girls did and started fucking his father behind Tony's back... Such an honesty, trustworthy and loyal wife. Brings tears to my eyes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In the bathroom scene, the dialogue Emma has two dialogues, one he showed you and the other if you did not share it, where she tells him that she still loves him and that she is satisfied that she can do it with him from time to time, the scene ends when a guy approached her and she told him to fuck
Yes I remember that as I just played that scene a couple of days ago.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In the bathroom scene, the dialogue Emma has two dialogues, one he showed you and the other if you did not share it, where she tells him that she still loves him and that she is satisfied that she can do it with him from time to time, the scene ends when a guy approached her and she told him to fuck
First that bathroom is a "glory hole":p
in any case Tony didn't ask Emma about generic cheating as you previously said
and i'm on the path were the MC is an happy-(alpha)-cuckold and he loves share all his girlfriends with strangers. :cool: ;)
but the cock sticking out of the hole is not from a complete stranger.... Tony met him earlier in the pub in the following scene
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 13.47.29.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 13.47.13.jpg
So Tony asked Emma to suck the stranger cock in the GLORY HOLE (Bathroom)
Why doing the scene in a glory hole bath and choose to waste this great opportunity of sharing Emma?? (she told him in the same scene just some minute before that she would like to be shared with Martin) .. Emma loves to be shared!!! There is no logic in don't ask Emma to suck the BBC in the hole!

Tony explicitly asked Emma why she left him for his father... and this is also related to your post were you said:
Martín does not steal from Emma but seduces her as he did with Anne, the difference is that the mc broke up with Emma and he doesn't break up with Anne, Emma in a dialogue says that she thought she could maintain both relationships, neither of them feel anything for Martín only physical attraction and in the case of Emma also his lifestyle
As you can see here you are just dream on what was never written in the story

Tony still think in the scene in the bathroom that Emma was stolen by his father for cock size reasons and only after talking with her in the CH 12 ends
only after that question he reailzed that he was wrong thinking about Emma was stolen by Martin.

This story has dynamics and the MC can change his mind during the story progression.
at the CH 7 the MC was thinking that Emma was stolen by his father for cock size reasons
but in CH 13 after talking with Emma he realized the truth about her and his father! She would like to fuck with both Tony And Martin as well.
( same as Anne :cool: ... there is not such a differences in the girls Tony wants as girlfriends)
Anne was the only one that stoped him for 5 years before starting sharing her

hope this helps to understand the story logic during progressions and time passing of this masterpiece!

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You are wrong, the man Emma can give oral sex to is a white man and the guy from the bar is black who later approaches him in the bathroom, you uploaded the image yourself, take a good look, the dialogue exists, you have to take your points of view into account relationship and some responses during the game where Emma's responses may vary

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is the color of the cock very important?
yeha you got me on that one...but I still think it was him...in the dark you can't tell if black isn't a mulatto :ROFLMAO:

Everything else about my logic is in any case perfect!

Emma was stolen by martin... this is what the MC thinks about for more than 5 years until CH13

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
This is a slightly modified Mod updated to the version of Tacos Part 4 with the base of our beloved Lord Ashram.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation instructions: Extract "mod-tacos_part4.zip" into the "Tacos-part4-pc" directory and confirm merge & replace when prompted!

Screenshots Tacos Part 4 with mod:
mod-tacos_p4_001.png mod-tacos_p4_002.png mod-tacos_p4_003.png mod-tacos_p4_004.png

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes