Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It depends on what cheating is for you

the MC who wants to share her ... so she is not cheating if after having sex with someone she tells him....
Many times she calls the MC on the phone and they talk about what Anne did--and he is the one who pushes her to have sex with others.

I do not think that she is cheating for real because was her husband to push her ... so to say where the cheating begins and where her husband's consent to her fucking with others begins is very difficult
the line is very blurred

In the game the only one Anne fucks behind Tony's back is Martin....
All the other men she will report them to him sooner or later so if she sticks to the plan of telling him she fucked a guy at the spa or whatever this is not cheating because that is the agreement they made at the beginning of the game.

I suggest to read the prologue of TAC... or also Tacos.... the prologue is almost the same in both versions but it is a very important point to understand where and when this story started.
And what cheating means in this story.
I don't recall Tony telling/encouraging Anne to run around screwing everyone she sees, as long as she eventually gets around to telling him a week or more from it happening. I suppose that's why open relationships are so likely to fail, it's so easy to just assume and interpret an agreement to excuse actions (like you've shown repeatedly, you take your interpretation of what's said, and everyone else is wrong).
As shown through each version of TAC, a woman simply has to give a smile to a guy, and she has whatever sexual relation she chooses. The guy has to work for it, lay groundwork and eventually he might get lucky (Tony has VN magic where he can get pussy at the drop of a hat like with the masseuse, but reality is far from as easy). Point is, it's so lopsided on how much action each partner can get, and easier still to hide things from the woman's perspective.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true when you are in an open relationship the parameters of what is considered cheating changes completely, in Ryan's case the mc got angry with Anne not because of the sex but because he hid it from him because he had no objection to them having sex , in question to Martin if it is treason because she does it knowing that it will hurt him and hides it from him due to the reaction of the MC

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't recall Tony telling/encouraging Anne to run around screwing everyone she sees
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
wait WAIT WAIT.... i recall for you something with pleasure;)
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.38.07.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.38.30.jpg
Tony here is telling her to find cameras in order to flash her bobs to Kenny
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.41.31.jpg
This is in Chaper 2 of CH14
she works for Kenny
in the first chapter he is pushing his wife to flash all her private parts to Kenny
SHE WILL FUCL WITH KENNY! Do you remember?
it was a Tony desire to make her fuck with Kenny...

here Tony ask her if Ryan gropes Anne
The scene is funny

Tony for sure is pushing hr to fuck with Ryan
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.49.10.jpg
Tony invites Ryan to back at home before ... to check Anne.. but Ann is briannwashed at this point!
Anne knows that her husband wants that she can fuck with others
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.52.58.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.51.47.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18.57.35.jpg
Do you really want more recall???

is aways Tony that push her to fuck... do you rememer the scene in the vacation?

every time Tony talks to Anne he urges her to have sex ... in the first 5 chapters he basically brainwashes her
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 19.00.16.jpg

tells her that she will turn all men's heads dressed like that
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 19.01.00.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 19.03.15.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 19.04.24.jpg

Here he is pushing her to have sex wiith Cornell (the black waiters) Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 19.05.05.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 19.05.44.jpg e

I could go on for hours posting dialogues where the husband urges his wife to have wild sex with every man she meets
I hope I have recalled your memory

This are not my opinions...
This is the story in the game... there are no doubt
I hope I have recalled your memory
Once he brainwashed her it is normal that she after a few week starts fucking everyone because she knows it is her husband who wants her to do it.

This is one of the best game... no no my mistake
THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!:love:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tony is not brainwashed by Anne, she is not stupid nor is anyone the robot, what she does is of her own free will and she likes it, that's why she does it, the negative thing that happens is not that they have sex with others but rather the distancing and lack of honesty that begins to be created in the couple, something that can occur in open relationships

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
LOL...
she is just a slut and he know that...he pushed her

Pushing = Brianwashing

She loves him... and she wanr please him...of corse she loves to have sex so..
but remember after some week before she was reluctant to follow the plan
Tony was pusching her for years!

all the times I wrote pushing is for me brainwashing... this is my opinion and you have to respect that... ;)

She is craving for sex and whoring her self
and Tony is Happy! :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Are we talking about the same game? If the mc brainwashed her as you say what she does would be against her will and it is not like that, he suggests the idea but they decide to do it together, during the game the mc stimulates what she does that is true but at the same time In the end it is Anne's own decision as it happens with the MC who makes decisions that can negatively or positively affect the relationship

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
But again in the examples you mention, they talked about it beforehand. Yes, he pushed her to Kenny and Ryan and other guys. But he always knew it was going to happen ahead of time. They talked about it first. This is where the trust comes into play. Anne finding a stranger or old friend and deciding to fuck them is not being trustworthy.

This gets even worse. MC asks her if she had any fun one day and she gets pissed off. Then the next day she gets an option to fuck an old friend and have an orgy? Then when the MC talks to her later she has the nerve to say she's still pissed off at him? And doesn't tell him what happened? How is that not cheating?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
LOL...
she is just a slut and he know that...he pushed her

Pushing = Brianwashing

She loves him... and she wanr please him...of corse she loves to have sex so..
but remember after some week before she was reluctant to follow the plan
Tony was pusching her for years!

all the times I wrote pushing is for me brainwashing... this is my opinion and you have to respect that... ;)

She is craving for sex and whoring her self
and Tony is Happy! :cool:
LOL! The meaning of brainwashing: a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious BELIEFS and ATTITUDES and to accept contrasting regimented ideas. What was the forcible indoctrination in Tony's encouraging Anne to be open with others, to satisfy Anne's natural desires, without any violence? NOTHING! No need to mix concepts! The point of the game is to avoid forcing, bullying and humiliation! As a result of Tony's ENCOURAGEMENT, Anne is always a woman of her own will and determination!

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
LOL! The meaning of brainwashing: a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious BELIEFS and ATTITUDES and to accept contrasting regimented ideas. What was the forcible indoctrination in Tony's encouraging Anna to be open with others, to satisfy Anne's natural desires, without any violence? NOTHING! No need to mix concepts! The point of the game is to avoid forcing, bullying and humiliation! As a result of Tony's ENCOURAGEMENT, Anne is always a woman of her own will and determination!
Oh no, somebody new is going to get into it with him. Sigh..

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Oh no, somebody new is going to get into it with him. Sigh..
don't worry i'm ignoring him, his cat and his senseless comments.

I said;
Tony has basically been brainwashing her for years
someone is not able to understand the difference between BASICALLY... and brainwashing

TAC Prologue:
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 13.17.10.jpg

Tacos Prologue:
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 13.28.27.jpg

The "basically brianwashing" thing is related to the fact that Anne in the past struggled for years against the sharing plan--what do you want to call a husband who for years kept pushing her to have sex with others and she struggles against it all the time until he convinces her to change her mind?

As always I use dialogs that are in the game and logic..

for me this action of asking her the same thing for years and she always struggles against that idea is called brainwashing her
specially when she after years finally accepted the plan and her fate :love:

SHE IS BASICALLY BRAINWASHED!

the dynamic of their relationship changes over the years
1. in the early years they love each other
2. after 2/3 years of marriage he starts asking her to fuck other people and she strongly refuses.
3. after 5 years of marriage she finally accepts the idea

if her husband asks her the same thing for years there are only 2 possibilities
1. Anne sends him to hell by leaving him
2. She is totally in love with him and he has managed to wash her brain out...

Anne is totally in the plan of her husband at the start of the game!
...because they are on the SAME PAGE!

Thanks for the facepalms :cool:

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
don't worry i'm ignoring him, his cat and his senseless comments.

I said;
Tony has basically been brainwashing her for years
someone is not able to understand the difference between BASICALLY... and brainwashing

TAC Prologue:
View attachment 2880096

Tacos Prologue:
View attachment 2880103

The "basically brianwashing" thing is related to the fact that Anne in the past struggled for years against the sharing plan--what do you want to call a husband who for years kept pushing her to have sex with others and she struggles against it all the time until he convinces her to change her mind?

As always I use dialogs that are in the game and logic..

for me this action of asking her the same thing for years and she always struggles against that idea is called brainwashing her
specially when she after years finally accepted the plan and her fate :love:

SHE IS BASICALLY BRAINWASHED!

the dynamic of their relationship changes over the years
1. in the early years they love each other
2. after 2/3 years of marriage he starts asking her to fuck other people and she strongly refuses.
3. after 5 years of marriage she finally accepts the idea

if her husband asks her the same thing for years there are only 2 possibilities
1. Anne sends him to hell by leaving him
2. She is totally in love with him and he has managed to wash her brain out...

Anne is totally in the plan of her husband at the start of the game!
...because they are on the SAME PAGE!

Thanks for the facepalms :cool:
It should not be forgotten that years ago their sex life was excellent, so there was no reason for Anne to change that. And she probably didn't think it was appropriate, i.e. she didn't think it was compatible with social norms. By now, however, Anne was beginning to accept Tony's encouragements as one of the solutions to making their tired love life more exciting.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tony does not brainwash Anne otherwise their actions would be without their consent and that would be sexual abuse and this game has nothing of the kind that you decide, everything that happens is with consent, what happens is that Tony's arguments they were never good enough to convince her until she found the adventurous couples page where she uses the ideas from that site to convince her to do it and she accepts even having doubts that disappear as the story progresses

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tony does not brainwash Anne otherwise their actions would be without their consent and that would be sexual abuse and this game has nothing of the kind that you decide,
LOL you are free to dream on your opinions

he basically brainwashed her for the previous two years

She is his wife
and she changed her mind

before she was fighting against
In the fifth year she changed her mind
what do you call it when a person changes his mind after insistent requests from her husband?

I think he practically brainwashed her

you will see that when there is the scene where the couple clarifies everything she will turn him on that he was the one who pushed her to have sex with others

in this sentence it is clear that Anne thinks she has been plagiarized by him and wants a clarifying discussion....
in this sentence she begins to realize that she has been overwhelmed by what Tony wanted....
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 15.20.36.jpg
she is already not sure that she was right to accept the plan
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 15.24.52.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 15.25.21.jpg
you will see that when there is the scene where the couple clarifies everything she will turn him on that he was the one who pushed her to have sex with others

she is already not sure that she was right to accept the plan...
here she begins to realize that perhaps he has brainwashed her.
After six months she starts to think that she was tricked into accepting something that is not what she wanted

She finds herself alone and no longer has her husband's attention (he was very attentive to her only to push her to have sex with others)
Anne begins to think that Tony just wanted to make her a slut so he could fuck other women without guilt
he got what he wanted... she became a slut and he can fuck whoever he wants without giving attention to his wife anymore

that's why she is fucking all men
she basically fucks everyone to make her husband happy but now she is realizing that he is no longer as close to her as he was when he initially pushed her to fuck strangers.

The clarification scene is not in TAC...

I'm looking forward for the clarification discussion between them.

IMO he has basically brainwashed her, and she after a lot of fun is beginning to realize that

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ok. I was confused, he said " The clarification scene is not in TAC... ". I didn't get that far in TAC, I had to stop. It became a train wreck.
the scene end by this way
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 16.08.47.jpg

but the clarifying discussion is not in the game

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 16.09.52.jpg

this black screen with no scene is the only thing we get in TAC

The "SPILL IT ALL OUT" scene is totally missing... they will go for the swinger club gangbang!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That is when you do not have a good relationship with her, especially if she finds you in bed with Nicole, she is acknowledging that perhaps it was not a good choice to open the couple, let's clarify only in the dialogues because in her actions she is more than sure to have sex with everything that comes her way

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes