he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
How much new content was in this update?
Is it adventure time or ignore time?
absolute pass - Tuesday is 326mb, 486 renders. Tiny, compared to almost 700 renders for Monday.

Not worth the download.

The Tuesday update is very small, zero NTR, and a huge dissapointment.

I don't know about the main character, but I am fed up of him having sex with his wife. Was this not a game about having polyamorous relations? Everybody does his wife, we don't need a TUESDAY update (after 3 years of updates!) where he licks his wife on the beach.
There is a short interracial play but nothing directly sexual. Why spend hours rendering a husband-wife sex instead of her having sex with the waiter is beyond me!

Edit: after unren and looking at all renders for Tuesday, its not 0 NTR as there are a couple of scenes between her and random men, but its still very underwhelming and not worth the download after waiting several months for this (one-afternoon 1 man job, a couple of days render-time)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: (everything up to and including Chapter 12) updated due to changes in earlier chapters and upgrade to Ren'Py 7.4
  • Part 2: (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated with Chapter 14 Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of Part 1 (Chapter 12) the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported into Part 2. there is no Start button, only an Import button that shows a list of exported game states from Part 1 to choose from.
to start Part 2 (Chapter 13 and Chapter 14) you have to import a game state from Part 1.
there are no restriction for using pc save files in Part 1 up to the end of Chapter 12 (later content is simply not there and thus saved files can't find a spot to continue).
but only save files created with a Part 2 port are eligible to load in Part 2 (no pc saves files!).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.05.2022 (update for Chapter 14)

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How much new content was in this update?
Is it adventure time or ignore time?
Sadly once again he's just shitting out a short update and blueballing at the end for a tbc, with ANN just going to sleep.
I don't know whats up with this dev but I feel like he takes just as long to put out a short update now compared to a full week in game with a bunch of content before.
I love this game but I can't help but feel that the dev is ruining it and doesn't really know what to do with it anymore.
Currently it's still ignore time, maybe in 6-7 updates so in about 1-2 years.

Checked the files and I found that even though Ann's boss came with on the trip, my save files don't have him there anymore.
Strange. So I am missing a scene with him. I wonder what I did wrong to miss that. Oh well.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Depending on choices made, there is a scene missing in the code.

v14_tues_walk_alone - is not there. Or if it is there it's labeled as something else.

Code:
label v14_tues_beach_alone:
    scene v14_tues_poolbar_019 with dissolve
    t "*Holy shit that's nice!*"
    scene black with slow_dissolve
    "You leave the girls and go for a walk alone."
    jump v14_tues_walk_alone
That's with the 'update' download. Will look at the code in the full download after waiting 2 or 3 hours for the full download to complete. :sleep:

I get the same error in the full save as well. Just fyi

This is for the Anne Faithful = False route.
For the true route i guess there is no walk_alone so its fine.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I get the same error in the full save as well. Just fyi

This is for the Anne Faithful = False route.
For the true route i guess there is no walk_alone so its fine.
If you go for a walk with one of the girls from Vancouver ( not june) you get past it

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Remember trying this game after avoiding it for years. I was absolutely floored by the amount of content. It exceeded my expectations. Nowadays it seems to have gotten fatigued. My theory is because the devs realized they are the most successful game of the its unique genre. Its a different type of game and the girl is so smoking hot the game gets away with it. Writing also doesnt make the MC annoying, its moreso a swinging sim. Practically nonexistent on this site. Dont believe me, click the Swinging tag in the searchbar.

I agree with the above comments. I think the Dev should complete this game and perhaps dabble in a game with more rapid fire updates which has more sneaky sex scenes. An isolation game like an Island game or Beach resort during a disaster or something. One where the Hot female love interest is outnumbered by a group of males but not in a rapey way. Just the reverse of what a typical boring harem game on this site has but now the female has her pick of the litter. Maybe her and the MC were trying to get pregnant before they showed up to the island and shes horny AF.

Maybe a repopulation theme with only one female and we get a choice in how that happens. (Hey bro! Have you seen Eve, I cant find her...FAP FAP FAP!! Whats that sound...Its nothing bud, Im sure shell turn up) Give us the 3 different routes and Im all go for it.

One thing Ill say about TAC is Ill never get tired of Anne, shes just so damn sexy. Something about firing the game up and watching that intro.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Tuesday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB: - -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.95 GB: - -

Bugfix

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Context is key.
A. The person I was replying to, was mad at the characters for their behavior in the game.
Like they were real people.

B. I hadn't played the update.

C. Ch. 13 Friday was where I left off in October,
The updates that haven't been posted are Ch. 13, Saturday
and Ch.14 Mon and Tue. Perhaps it's pre release.
But nothing happened, literally, jack shit.
With at least 3-4 days worth of content, it literally felt like less than a chapter was even wrote for this.

I think the Dev has lost interest.
I'm not mad at fictional characters for doing NTR in an NTR game.
The guy I was replying to, was bitching about the MC not dropping Anne for fucking around.
Which is retarded, he acts like he's MC's best friend trying to talk him through this.
LMAO, it's vidya. It's not real.
You can't be friends with digital puppets.
That's not what I'm bitching about.

I think the Dev lost his passion, and this game is a cash cow.
He doesn't have an endgame.
I hate to bring up LOST in a smut forum, but LOST had an endgame, even when they had to stretch the SOB to make the studio happy.
The producers had an endgame in mind, as early as the third season.
If the Dev needs to stretch it for cash, that's cool and all, but he needs to have an endgame for this.
Maybe there is a sequel down the line, but I think the Dev needs to find his passion with it again, and end it.
He started a hobby game, and seemed to be having fun with it.
I think if he got to a good place with a finale for TAC, even if that's 2-3 weeks.
It would complete the game, and allow him to pursue a side project for a little while.

Your right in one way I do play these games as though I am the MC and what I would do in the given situations. Yes I know it is just a game and it is fictional but that's just how I play them. I can not imagine any guy in any situation putting up with the crap that the mc in this game does.
I am a in a real life cuckold relationship and my wife has the freedom to go of with any guy that she wishes but the golden rule is that she always tells me about it.... Like how this game started. I think it was around chapter 7/8 when the mc found out that Anne was having fun without telling him he confronted her about it and said that he didn't care as long as she told him about it. Where I am getting annoyed is it is obvious that the MC love his wife to bits, he literally worships the ground that she walks upon yet she treats him like a piece of dirt under her shoes. A recent classic example of this was in chapter 13 when the mc wanted to spend the night with Anne in the bar she said she was too tired, yet later while the mc is playing pool you see Anne dancing with a guy in the bar, she has fun with the guy in a corner and is ridiculed by other guys in the bar, she then takes the guy back to her room and fucks him over and over again.... and when the mc tells Anne that he saw them she comes up with some crap that she saw he was playing pool and didn't want to disturb him.... I don't care that Anne fucks every guy with a pulse but do care that instead of being adventurous with the mc like this game is supposed to be she wants to fuck other guys behind her husbands back and not spend time with her husband while doing exactly that. Which by the way was the premise behind them going on holiday. To celebrate their anniversary and spend some quality time with each other. So far they have only spent a couple of hours with each other and Anne has spent the rest of the time in the arms of others

As for if I want the MC and Anne to split up? No I don't but if she keeps doing things without at least telling her husband then yes I think the mc can do much better. There has to be a point where he says enough is enough.

I think it is obvious that I am not the only fan of this game that feels this way. I don't claim to know what Mircom3d is planning or feeling for this game but I do hope that he will listen to his fans. I feel certain that he could do this while still keeping to his original storey. I don't want to see it get abandoned.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
The MMF is not NTR, its sharing. The whole game is basically a consensual swinging premise but the MC gets to bang other girls as well. Hes never humiliated.
You are wrong in that.... BAck in chapter 12 / 13 after anne gave jordy the pizza guy a blowjob on the street she kissed the mc with the other guys cum in her mouth.. also later on when they invited same guy back to their flat their was some humiliation there too.

Reactions: oszapo25

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Still no NTR.
you are right. But there is NTR in this game, depending on your choices with the MC's father and other small things.
On the golf course if you pick lets go home instead of the other 3 options that might lead to NTR as well. But not in this version.

Reactions: oszapo25

tsellers69

Nov 20, 2019
Got an error while replaying the game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump  v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump  v10_sun_night_0101
  File "D:\Games\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday 
Sat Dec 25 06:39:54 2021

Reactions: Ghostt224

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
You are wrong in that.... BAck in chapter 12 / 13 after anne gave jordy the pizza guy a blowjob on the street she kissed the mc with the other guys cum in her mouth.. also later on when they invited same guy back to their flat their was some humiliation there too.
Well that is a choice you can refuse thats what i did. There is though a lot of things that is not making sense if you try too play the game in certain ways. I play the game as anne faithfull mc not, high love points and swinging i do not let anne be with everyone most of the time you have control but not all of the time.

Reactions: oszapo25 and Ooh
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes