sonybravo

May 27, 2017
Damn! We still need a hero.
Last I saw it was silver patrons that gets to play the update. Soon. Soon we will all be able to have a blast. I think it was Mondays and Tuesdays?
Unfortunately Mircom lost a lot of subscribers due to late releases so it is hard to find a gold or silver member here. Noone is willing to pay 80€ for 15 mins of gameplay.

sum_guy008

Aug 31, 2021
Love the game! How do I get the beach orgy scene with the MC? I'm talking about the beach sex with multiple girls at once, not the one with Anne and Malcolm. Thanks!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Lol update has been out on patreon since last month. Only not updated here.
Yeah but its only the first day of chapter 15...end of october or early november should the full chapter 15 get released...then it makes more sense...the first day is released as stand alone as a teaser and its good but short.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple 2 Chapter 15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wow. That is disappointing.

You can only pick "cuck" or "swinger" at the start - nothing else matters anymore.

Now the game jumped the shark :(
That's been pretty much the only choice throughout the game. Only two choices. Chicken or Steak. Anne was gonna get fucked either way so choose your flavor.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes