Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't think I'm that person, but if it's what you think I can only say goodbye and thank you for your opinion and I respect it
Argh, sorry! There was a guy in the thread that went on for pages about how Anne was not a slave to her husband and operates with her own will. In the event that is not you, you are right. She is not a slave to her husband. She is, however, his wife. And that comes with its own set of obligations. Being of her own mind does not mean she can go fuck his dad, friend, or anyone else for that matter without the consequences.

If she cannot control herself from being with Martin, Ryan, or anyone else, while she is married and under those obligations, then she is worse than being slaved to cock. In any kind of relationship, regardless of whether or not it is open, there are limitations, rules, and allowances for acceptable/unacceptable behavior. A couple in an open relationship generally has a much better understanding and use of what is acceptable and unacceptable in their marriage than the average couple. No doubt, Anne is capable of understanding that Martin is off limits. Otherwise, she would not try to hide it.

If the next argument is that the player has the agency to choose if she cheats, then I would point you to the dozens of posts rebutting that argument. Anne cheats whether the player chooses the cheating option or not.

So again, if Anne is in love with her husband, then the option would never present itself for her to cheat with his dad.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Anne's double standards always annoy me while she talked to you about honesty, she hid things from you all the time and while she could have sex with almost anyone, the MC wanted to set limits like the coworkers (kelsey)
That was always confusing and annoying to me as well. The double standard is probably what most people find the most annoying. I am not sure why Mircom wrote that. I would like to know though. One possible answer I do understand is the cuckold fetish. Mircom designed this game to be a cuckold game and that is his thing. If Anne wants the MC to be a cuck, then she will place restrictions on him. Why Kelsey though? Damn, that girl is hot.

I was dating a woman and we were in an open relationship. More specifically, we would go to swinging parties and that was the limit of our play. We did not engage in the lifestyle outside of those parties and events. I should say, I did not engage and WE had agreed not to. As our relationship progressed, she started to place restrictions on me without wanting any change in her behavior. Coupled with the fact that she did not abide by our agreement to only play at parties, that relationship ended suddenly with me walking out. No explanation or long, drawn-out discussion was necessary.

Open relationships function because the partners follow the rules they set in place without fault (or by correcting any mistakes promptly and adequately). The communication in open relationships is some of the best in the world. The honesty and respect are also above reproach. Any exceptions to this and the couple will not be in an open relationship for long. And they will not be respected and invited into the community.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What happened to me the first time I started dating what is now my wife, we have been dating for months, we began to try threesomes first, then an exchange and finally the free pass and this last one was a disaster for us none of them respected the rules that we had imposed on ourselves and in the end we ended up breaking, after more than a year of being apart we met again and realized that love was there so we tried again but this time only us, when 6 years passed married couple and 2 children and we had enough confidence to try it again we did it but little by little, three years have passed since we do couples swapping but with well-defined limits such as not being out of each other's sight, for now it works for us and we are happy together that is what matters

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
As usual you are way off the mark. We have had this conversation before, but here we go again.
I suggest you avoid your preconceptions about me.
We had already this conversation? I'm usually way off the mark?... about what?:unsure:
the game is the same and i'm talking about the game as it is and not what i hope it should be!
so I seem to be perfectly on the right track;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-11016284
and the other 4/5 post i replay to you
but this conversation is different now.
I just replay to the post where you wrote "we can only hope"

the phrase you replay to Cabin (and his reaction with a sad face) seems to be that you are sure about the supposed to be mistakes that led to the remake.

I do like the story, I like early Anne.
I understand this you already said that tons of time but this time you are adding details
I just don't like some of Anne's actions or who Anne becomes in the later part of the earlier version of the game.
this is more interesting... and I was referring to this sentence of yours when I said that you don't like this game!
there are tons of different choices to make in the early part of the game

that is why i posted the swinger club party
Anne does exactly what her husband wants her to do...
Her behaviour is related to the plan that Anne agreed with her husband to follow in the early part of the story... that you like

that's why there's something that doesn't add up to me when you say that you only liked the early of the part game.
it seems to me that at the beginning you didn't read the dialogues well and you probably imagined that the evolution of the story developed in a different way

I have hope the Dev will makes changes to later parts of the story and make it an even better story and hopefully Anne a better late stage character. Ultimately, the Dev will decide. If that makes me a 'loser' in your eyes I don't care...
Sorry I never say to you that you are a loser
"hope is for the losers for me" is a phrase that i use during the lessons in my job (I am a music teacher and I often say this to my pupils - it is just a way of saying to make them understand that hope is not enough to improve...) it was not my intention to offend you

at this point it would be interesting to understand how Anna had to behave for you in order to make you like the latest part as well

I already said why the game was reworked for me... and I'm not the type to hope what I say comes true :cool:

I don't like Martin, he is an utter lowlife of a character and yes he is the antagonist of the story.
As you know Martin is the MC father and he is a main character for the story also in TACOS
Hope is for losers in this specific point

I like Emma, she did wrong but she knows she did wrong and her heart seems to be in the right place and she takes accountability.
if you like Emma it's nonsense to hate Martin... because without Martin Emma's story wouldn't make any sense.:cool:

I don't like the so called friend (I can't remember his name), you don't hit on your friends girl let alone wife.
Are you talking about Ryan (he is in the early part of the old version and also in TACOS? or Mike? .... Mike is the one who found the new amazing house for the couple
Ryan.00.jpg Mike.jpg
Dre is also a character with story progression in TACOS
in any case all friends was invited by the MC bc Tony loves so much watching her wife fucked by other men.... (this was the same also in the early part of the story

and a story of sharing your wife only with stranger it would be very boring and they would have to hide from friends forever... instead what makes the story interesting is the interaction with their friends and relatives

As you can see... thanks you for the details that you like-unlike in the game..
and this conversation was not the same as our old posts...

But I have a question for you.. do you like Tacos Part 3 how is it coming?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jackypetersy89
Feb 22, 2023
That was always confusing and annoying to me as well. The double standard is probably what most people find the most annoying. I am not sure why Mircom wrote that. I would like to know though. One possible answer I do understand is the cuckold fetish. Mircom designed this game to be a cuckold game and that is his thing. If Anne wants the MC to be a cuck, then she will place restrictions on him. Why Kelsey though? Damn, that girl is hot.

I was dating a woman and we were in an open relationship. More specifically, we would go to swinging parties and that was the limit of our play. We did not engage in the lifestyle outside of those parties and events. I should say, I did not engage and WE had agreed not to. As our relationship progressed, she started to place restrictions on me without wanting any change in her behavior. Coupled with the fact that she did not abide by our agreement to only play at parties, that relationship ended suddenly with me walking out. No explanation or long, drawn-out discussion was necessary.

Open relationships function because the partners follow the rules they set in place without fault (or by correcting any mistakes promptly and adequately). The communication in open relationships is some of the best in the world. The honesty and respect are also above reproach. Any exceptions to this and the couple will not be in an open relationship for long. And they will not be respected and invited into the community.
It has been stated here before (and if i get something wrong here feel free to correct me im going on memory) Mircom added in the content that a lot of people on here don't like because pressure from Patreons who wanted more BBC/CUCK/Cheating/incest content.

Thats why the game feels so weird in later chapters and the story stops making a lot of sense. He added elements to the game to make the backers happy but the game got away from him.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Open relationships function because the partners follow the rules they set in place without fault
This couple had a discossion about that
and for sure Tony is not same as you... he think diffrently about open relationship because they was not in an open relationship in the previos 5 years of thei marriage.

one of the most interesting conversation that Anne
Anne wanted it to show how she was faithful to the pact... while maybe her husband wasn't because Anne told him she didn't want him to fuck the secretaries in the office
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10911267

what men..often forgot is that respect must be mutual...otherwise the relationship, be it open or closed, will have no future
this story is about a couple who want to remain together at all costs.
in this story we are talking about a couple who was about to break up... but they decided to try an open relationship... and for months now they've been doing everything possible to avoid the divorce...

Will our heroes make it through?

this depends on the choices of the therapist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Let's clarify one thing, what motivates Anne to ask her not to get involved with her co-workers is because she realizes a possible connection between Kelsey and MC, the request she makes is more motivated by fear of that connection than out of respect, also during the game she neglects her relationship with the MC a lot where he has to settle for a story and a caress after several days of nothing with her

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I suggest you avoid your preconceptions about me.
We had already this conversation? I'm usually way off the mark?... about what?:unsure:
Ah so only you can make preconceptions about people, good to know.
Yes we have discussed TACOS before.
You are way off the mark, you claimed I didn't like the story and the other examples are too many to list.

the game is the same and i'm talking about the game as it is and not what i hope it should be!
so I seem to be perfectly on the right track;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-11016284
and the other 4/5 post i replay to you
but this conversation is different now.
I just replay to the post where you wrote "we can only hope"

the phrase you replay to Cabin (and his reaction with a sad face) seems to be that you are sure about the supposed to be mistakes that led to the remake.
Nope, opinion said many times on this forum that the later stages of the earlier story needed to be remade. The Dev create TACOS for his own reasons

I understand this you already said that tons of time but this time you are adding details

this is more interesting... and I was referring to this sentence of yours when I said that you don't like this game!
there are tons of different choices to make in the early part of the game

that is why i posted the swinger club party
Anne does exactly what her husband wants her to do...
Her behaviour is related to the plan that Anne agreed with her husband to follow in the early part of the story... that you like

that's why there's something that doesn't add up to me when you say that you only liked the early of the part game.
it seems to me that at the beginning you didn't read the dialogues well and you probably imagined that the evolution of the story developed in a different way
You acknowledge that I have said plenty of times I like the story and yet accused me of not liking the story earlier.

I have said several times I don't always like what Anne did, doesn't mean I don't like the story. You were shown many examples by many people, and we have previously discussed all this. I'm not going to continue to go around in circles with you. I get everyone else is wrong and you are right in your mind. Good luck with that.

Sorry I never say to you that you are a loser
"hope is for the losers for me" is a phrase that i use during the lessons in my job (I am a music teacher and I often say this to my pupils - it is just a way of saying to make them understand that hope is not enough to improve...) it was not my intention to offend you

at this point it would be interesting to understand how Anna had to behave for you in order to make you like the latest part as well

I already said why the game was reworked for me... and I'm not the type to hope what I say comes true :cool:

As you know Martin is the MC father and he is a main character for the story also in TACOS
Hope is for losers in this specific point

if you like Emma it's nonsense to hate Martin... because without Martin Emma's story wouldn't make any sense.:cool:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt re-the loser comment.

It isn't nonsense to like Emma but hate Martin if you read what I said! Emma knows she did wrong and acknowledges what it did to MC and is sorry for it. She shows remorse for her actions and genuine concern for the MC.

Martin does not show any remorse, in fact he wants to fuck up his son again but doing exactly the same thing with his wife! It is seriously fucked up! A father should never do that to a son once let alone twice. He has no concern for Martin at all and in fact goes after his wife continually. See the difference?

Even more disgusting Anne knew this but went there anyway even if you choose the no option in the earlier game which you claim will be the same in TACOS.

Are you talking about Ryan (he is in the early part of the old version and also in TACOS? or Mike? .... Mike is the one who found the new amazing house for the couple
View attachment 2785389 View attachment 2785392
Dre is also a character with story progression in TACOS
in any case all friends was invited by the MC bc Tony loves so much watching her wife fucked by other men.... (this was the same also in the early part of the story

and a story of sharing your wife only with stranger it would be very boring and they would have to hide from friends forever... instead what makes the story interesting is the interaction with their friends and relatives

As you can see... thanks you for the details that you like-unlike in the game..
and this conversation was not the same as our old posts...

But I have a question for you.. do you like Tacos Part 3 how is it coming?
I was talking about Ryan, I couldn't think of his name at the time. Ryan was trying to take advantage of Anne before he knew they were sharing. Hence why I don't like him.

In answer to your trick question, overall yes, that doesn't mean I like all of it or like all the characters. It isn't an all or nothing thing.

Last edited:

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Anne's double standards always annoy me while she talked to you about honesty, she hid things from you all the time and while she could have sex with almost anyone, the MC wanted to set limits like the coworkers (kelsey)
After I gave up on this game having an enjoyable couples sharing storyline for anyone not into cuck roleplay, I enjoyed testing some of the scenarios with Anne where the MC doesn't let her "play." On one of my playthroughs the MC cheered on every single dirty/depraved action Anne suggested so that she was basically fucking the entire town by the time you meet the Uncle. The night he appears, if the MC tells Anne "hey please stick to one of your 92 bulls and don't strip for or fuck my family members" she immediately gets angry and gives the MC an "I'm sick of everything always being about you" talk. This character can't be redeemed.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ah so only you can make preconceptions about people, good to know.
Yes we have discussed TACOS before.
You are way off the mark, you claimed I didn't like the story and the other examples are too many to list.
I'm not sure but usually i just talk about the game ... but i'm glad you admit that you have preconceptions ;)
Nope, opinion said many times on this forum that the later stages of the earlier story needed to be remade. The Dev create TACOS for his own reasons
they remain opinions bcause also you have repeated yours opinion many times and i have posted a link to my old posts about the scenes in the game on which my opinions are based and i have done that just to AVOID repetitions
And the story is clear to me
your only purpose is to oppose my opinions only on bias
and I'll prove it to you by posting a link

The Dev posted his own reasons in a public post in the patreon page about the rework ....you can read this post in the following link from firstfelix
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-9864269
You acknowledge that I have said plenty of times I like the story and yet accused me of not liking the story earlier.
mine is not an accusation to you... each of us is free to decide what he likes and if you don't like how Anne behaves in the late part of the game... my opinion is that you don't like this story.. with my lines I just try to highlight the scenes where Anne sy acts exactly like a wife in love who wants to carry on her husband's plan... because she is convinced that it is working
I have already answer to you about that here you are just opposing my views without bringing evidence related to specific scenes in the game
I have said several times I don't always like what Anne did, doesn't mean I don't like the story. You were shown many examples by many people, and we have previously discussed all this. I'm not going to continue to go around in circles with you. I get everyone else is wrong and you are right in your mind. Good luck with that.
so you also admit that you are repeating yourself several times;)
I have already answered this.. i repeat myself too here:
It isn't nonsense to like Emma but hate Martin if you read what I said! Emma knows she did wrong and acknowledges what it did to MC and is sorry for it. She shows remorse for her actions and genuine concern for the MC.
This happens if you continue Emma path if i remember well but it also makes sense because after 8 years she has matured and maybe now she would no longer do what she did when she was 18 years old in college. however, it remains a fact written in history that Emma was engaged to Tony during her first year of college and that as soon as she had sex with Martin she left Tony to go and live with Tony's father because he had the biggest cock... this is the reason why Emma is in the game!

Emma is very important in the story logic, and she makes the player (therapist) understand the kind of complexes that Tony continues to have towards his father (this is not my opinion) this is written in the story.. because it is very important to know the MC's personality to make the right choices.
Martin does not show any remorse
and why should he apologize?
in any ways the endings haven't been written yet... to have remorse there is time.. at the moment this scene has not been written in the game so none of us can know how Martin feels... maybe he will tell Anne if she asks Martin about Emma but until the end of chapter 15 this scene was not there

the timing for the clear-up scenes and events like clarification. remorse, divorce, or the couple becomes faithful again after Anne becomes pregnant... and they decide to change their lives and set out to raise their children...

but the endings have not been written yet

In my opinion you are only judging a story based on what you believe should happen
surely all of us were eager to see the endings of the story and figure out who will go to hell or heaven
actually maybe only the outhor have some ideas about endings!

But as i said I don't hope for one or another ending... I'm a super fun of the game but I'm waiting without any hope.
i will accept the author decision without push him on the left or the right side

Even more disgusting Anne knew this but went there anyway even if you choose the no option in the earlier game which you claim will be the same in TACOS.
I see that you seem to continue to judge morally by writing your "Disgusting"
In my comments I never judge the story because if the story still has no ending ... it can not be judged IMO

The difference in comparing my comments with yours,,, is you that are expressing your disgust for some sscene... That is why i think you don't like the game...
But if you like it you should accept the author's logic and style.. otherwise you will be frustrated.
I'm not used to judging others morally.. in the real life but also in fictional screenplay

this story is written for an audience that likes porn scenes and that's why Anne's character is overwritten...because she is outrageously pornographic and overly uninhibited

Anne scenes excite me very much... but I know very well that she is only a fictional character in a game ... it is obvious that there could never be a woman exactly like her in reality...
But I know girls who are like her in some nuances... this type of girls exist in all dommes even if it is a passing phase that usually lasts a few years in the phase in which they discover they want to have sex

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I will give you the benefit of the doubt re-the loser comment.
Thanks for that but you still haven't answered a very interesting question I asked you at the end of my previous post.

"I have a question for you.. do you like Tacos Part 3 how it's coming?"
I think there's enough evidence already to understand whether the remake can be different in the sense in which you're hoping it will be written

• Angry

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Depends on if she is as in love with the MC as he is with her
She is in love for the MC since more than the 5 years of their awesome marriage
but at the start of the game is the MC that decided to share her in orther to spice-up the sex

sex has nothing to do with love

there is maternal love but this couple lost the will to have sex and decided to try a way to reawaken the desire to have sex with each other...

as you see as soon as Anne agrees to make seso comn others also sex between them is back to work well....

now we don't know how it will turn out and if there will be consequences but for the first 6 months told in CH14 everything seems to be going great between them

they love each other madly in the end of CH14

the consequences of their actions have not yet been written but there will be several different endings... good and bad

• Angry

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think those who complain here don't want to understand that a relationship without sex can't last

This couple after years of marriage no longer feels sexual attraction. the first day of the game recounts just their decision to try the path of sex with others

The point of the story is all about reawakening Anne and Tony's desire to have sex as in the early years of their relationship
their relationship is over if they cannot experience sexual attraction anymore

at the moment their actions with the "MC Plan" are working....
will this continue for a long time? no one knows

the consequences will be for sure in the BAD/GOOD endings that until now have never been written.

to morally judge a porn game is crazy...especially if the game is still unfinished.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think most people are comfortable judging Anne negatively (not the game itself) when she continually sleeps with MCs father knowing it's likely going to re-expose "the love of her life who she's doing all this for" to a major past trauma.
Anne is a narcissist, and her screwing Martin matches the sort of person that she is. The fact that so many people have such a reaction to the Anne and Martin story line is the very reason it needs to stay. Plus it ups the spicy factor :devilish:. Lets face facts, the MC is a moron and deserves everything negative that happens when history repeats itself...I mean why do you think there are so very few relationships that last very long once it turns into an "open" relationship.

• Angry

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Anne is a narcissist, and her screwing Martin matches the sort of person that she is. The fact that so many people have such a reaction to the Anne and Martin story line is the very reason it needs to stay. Plus it ups the spicy factor :devilish:. Lets face facts, the MC is a moron and deserves everything negative that happens when history repeats itself...I mean why do you think there are so very few relationships that last very long once it turns into an "open" relationship.
The only way to see the Anne/Martin arc as necessary is if you view the MC as a piece of shit that deserved to be humiliated. That is a very specific cuck fetish. There are not a lot of people here, or anywhere, that subscribe to that kind of thing.

The fact is, it is in the game. So, for those who do enjoy it, congratulations on eating your cake. For the rest who cannot stand Anne because of that kind of behavior, it is the nail in the coffin. So much so that Mircom had to end that version and create a new version that does not have that content. Take that at face value.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm not going to continue going around in circles with you, so I'm only going to respond on a few points.

and why should he apologize?
If you don't know the blatantly obvious answer to that then I don't know what to say.

but the endings have not been written yet

In my opinion you are only judging history based on what you believe should happen
surely all of us were eager to see the endings of the story and figure out who will go to hell or heaven
actually maybe only the outhor have some ideas about endings!

But as i said I don't hope for one or another ending... I'm a super fun of the game but I'm waiting without any hope.
i will accept the author decision without push him on the left or the right side
Your focus on the word hope is rather pedantic. You are arguing just to argue. The Dev will do what he wants. I hope he changes some of the story you don't. So what?

I see that you seem to continue to judge morally by writing your "Disgusting"
In my comments I never judge the story because if the story still has no ending ... it can not be judged IMO

The difference in comparing my commentswith yours,,, is you that are expressing your disgust for some sscene... That is why i think you don't like the game...
But if you like it you should accept the author's logic and style.. otherwise you will be frustrated.
I'm not used to judging others morally.. in the real life but also in fictional screenplay
The point of storytelling is to illicit an emotional response, negative or positive. Sometimes I have a negative emotional response to some elements of a story/characters/scenes. It is the point of reading stories. You are a music teacher, isn't the whole point of music to illicit an emotional response?

You have said again that I don't like the game and you have also said several times you know I like the game... When you are finished contradicting yourself, consider this, why would I devote so much effort to talk about this game if I don't like it? That makes no sense. I do not have to like everything in the story to enjoy the story overall just because the Dev made it that way. The logic is just lost on you. It doesn't frustrate me, it just means there are parts I like and parts I don't like. Why is this so hard for you?

this story is written for an audience that likes porn scenes and that's why Anne's character is overwritten...because she is outrageously pornographic and overly uninhibited

Anne scenes excite me very much... but I know very well that she is only a fictional character in a game ... it is obvious that there could never be a woman exactly like her in reality...
Members of the audience may like porn but that does not mean they have to like every bit of a story the way you do or how the Dev made it to enjoy the story... Hypothetically, I might like BDSM, you may not like it at all, that does not mean you have to either like or hate the story because of a BDSM scene because the Dev made it that way... Do you understand the logic here?

So you can have an emotional response of excitement, but condemn me for having different emotional responses to different parts of the story. You really don't like someone having a different opinion to you.

Final comment on this story
I like the various forms of consensual sharing, it excites me as well as other elements of the story, but I don't like the lying and cheating in any version of this story, but I more out of the story overall. Some people love the lying and cheating, that is fine, whatever floats their boat. I like how MC and Anne's relationship develops in the first half of the story but by the time the story gets to ch14 and especially ch15, I no longer see any realistic way for the Dev to salvage this relationship. To use Anne's own words, I'm screwed. So now I hope (yes I used that word again) the dev will change those later chapters to salvage the relationship. He may or may not. Whatever. At the very least, I would like the Dev to at least finish the story (the part that has not been written yet) so we get a choice to give the MC a better option for the MC to end on, far away from his father and soon to be ex-wife. You may not like my final thoughts but you don't have too.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes