Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Love January, she’s married, so hot and naughty, the best kind to have an affair with. I don’t remember if she was in the original game or not I could only hookup with Nichole from the gym in that game
She appears in tac and it is practically the same scene, the only difference is that I added a rather strange one that seems to have come from a Sims sex mod. The only thing missing was the bubble above my head. I would have thought they changed the game for me. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm going to cut your response here because then you start talking about what you would have done with your wife...and your wife is not Anne or better from your words shines through a prejudice about Anne (is a bitch) ANNE IS YOUR WIFE, man... that makes me think you don't respect her and therefore you would never have married someone like her... Anne is the MC wife and if you think she is bitch this game will be soon a GAME-OVER for you!
I'm sure you are not talking about Anne when you talk about your wife (Anne love to show off like many girls in the social media.. are you on instagram?.. there are a lot of Anne there and i'm sure you will never think to marry one of them

so you as MC married a bitchy whore?...:)
to the usual dear "good boy" you talk about a game that exists only in your head and that will never be represented in Tacos,,, you should think about looking for someone capable of creating the game that is in your head... I think it would be boring as hell but maybe I would take a look at it.

you forget the timing of the story telling which instead an excellent writer like Mircom knows very well creating moments of fast-burn oer then going back to slow burn
ups and downs are essential in a realistic story because all of our lives are made up of ups and downs

so this story is not just fantasy.. instead this story is very realistic.. and my first "wife"(girlfriend with living together for almost 10 years) we experienced something very similar in reality (we started the "adventurous couple life" after 3 years of faithful living together in the same home) but back to the game...

then. first of all I remind you that as it happens in TAC (in a later time) it is always Anne who start "crucial conversation" with the MC (bc the husband is intersted in open her to be more free and share her) so it could not make sense that on the first weekend Anne would start a discussion about the rules because it is clearly written that neither of them had any idea what would happen on the first adventurous weekend.

By the way I play the plan to make my wife Anne more free without pressuring her but in the first real adventure away from home I as MC only care about making my wife comfortable in the hope of share her with others

But before the first weekend I play as the MC who allowed Ryan to come home because i'm following my plan to share her...
because we are married since more than 5 years ago with Anne and i always wanted to make her more open because i know she likes show off her perfect body in public.. and I was always proud to walk around next to my wife who always made all the men turn their heads.. and at the beach she always wore bikinis that became transparent when wet and were sometimes tied with laces that were easily untied even when we went to the bar and she would get up from the seat but the lace would get caught and she would be left without the underside of her bathing suit.

If you stop her, you go against the adventurous couple's plan that you decided together and you only show your possessive jealousy of her--but Anne knows that you were never jealous because otherwise she would never have married you

I had almost the same adventures with my own woman she hated jealous and possessive men that is why we are still friends to this day a even though we live in different cities we meet on vacation or chit chat in socials we have even played TAC whit video call ;)

the scene in the bathtub is a masterpiece View attachment 3102396

I immediately understood the choices to be made in the tub because now I regret that I didn't ever try something like that with my woman... even though she and I had many adventures...
the scene is artfully created he is sending her messages of approval all the time and watching her from his phone with the Gopro

hey Leongen you were always the one who wanted them not to be so distant
you want get them more close but you have to get into the story.
View attachment 3102525
if you stop Anne by saying "yes! but it's enough" at that moment it's like you put a wall between you and her--
that makes Anne pull away from you. and if you stope her there is no reason to start the crucial discussion about the rules because basically NOTHING HAPPENS!
or you thing the rule must be!
"OK Anne this is my rule,, IF I TELL YOU TO STOP YOU HAVE TO STOP and come into the bed and start start fucking but you must be happy WITHOUT COMPLAINING BECAUSE I wanted to turn you on by using those strangers...just to show them that I own you and therefore I fuck you better after you turn me on"
basically you are telling her that you are no longer able to turn her on and therefore she gets turned on by strangers but then she has to stop and fuck only you.

if you don't stop her they start crating the rules

View attachment 3102618
View attachment 3102619
The mc was hoping this as i said because it is clear since the prologue
View attachment 3102628
She didn't think to fuck stranger that nights that night
View attachment 3102637
This is what you asked for ..Leongen they are very close.. they are talking and the MC is very close to Anne and Anne is very close to her husband because he knows very well and deep the Anne felling... they are closest as never before!
if youare not able to understand the real feelimg of you wiife your marrige will end soon!
View attachment 3102651
this is just what happens in reality
How many times have you happened to say... okay guys let's go for a drink but just one drink because I have to get up early... and then instead the discussion with friends is nice and it gets longer... and so one drink leads to another and you find yourself in the bed of that beautiful girl and you are totally drunk but you and her are fucking...and it's morning!...

Well this is the same that t happens in the first adventurous weekend of this adventurous couple

There is no adventure in going on an organized trip with rules like... breakfast at 9 am... at 10 am yoga then at noon aperitif and lunch then dive in the pool... at 6 pm visit to the museum... but WTF guys this is supposed to be adventurous for you?:eek:

I don't think you will be able to find interesting girls with these stupid rules of yours

Anne gets angry if her husband stops her at the crucial moment precisely because she has always hated jealous men and thinks; "as before you push me from arms to do these things and as soon as themoment comes in reality you become jealous and possessive.... and it was obvious from the beginning and from TAC that if Anne thinks you are a possessive and jealous man you do it once you do it twice... at the third time she leaves you alone and goes away with another man...
I have told you many times women like Anne hate jealous men because being possessive of another human being is from sick people who can even commit murder..in fact this kind of assasination is called feminicide
Yes talking about my Martin boy, I am in a swinger relationship and I have no problem with my wife having sex with other people and the same goes for her, but we both have to agree when it happens and that's so as not to make your couple feel bad.. another, I don't understand how you lasted so long in a relationship with such a selfish mentality that you have.

When it comes to the game, Asahibito is right, the rules scene should have happened before the spa scene. If this had happened, Anne would have had a different, more understanding attitude and not treating the MC badly with that disgusted bitch attitude. , now we have to see if the rules are going to have a positive change or if they are going to be a simple drawing like the statistics

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
:KEK: :KEK: this is just a game wtf TLDR everywhere
and when more of like bathtub scenes secretly voyeuring thats hot

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yes talking about my Martin boy, I am in a swinger relationship and I have no problem with my wife having sex with other people and the same goes for her, but we both have to agree when it happens and that's so as not to make your couple feel bad.. another, I don't understand how you lasted so long in a relationship with such a selfish mentality that you have.

When it comes to the game, Asahibito is right, the rules scene should have happened before the spa scene. If this had happened, Anne would have had a different, more understanding attitude and not treating the MC badly with that disgusted bitch attitude. , now we have to see if the rules are going to have a positive change or if they are going to be a simple drawing like the statistics
Totally agree with you guys, the 'rules' scene should have happened before the spa scene. It technically should have happened before they started doing anything outside their relationship. But I'm happy he at least put it in the game. We shall see how it plays out.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Totally agree with you guys, the 'rules' scene should have happened before the spa scene. It technically should have happened before they started doing anything outside their relationship. But I'm happy he at least put it in the game. We shall see how it plays out.
I think that really where they are going to get tested and see if these rules are going to be respected or ignored by Anne is going to be during the holidays and when Martin shows up, so be careful and just in case, choose a nice hat for the mc :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think that really where they are going to get tested and see if these rules are going to be respected or ignored by Anne is going to be during the holidays and when Martin shows up, so be careful and just in case, choose a nice hat for the mc :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yes, this trip will definitely be a good test for them. (y)

Reactions: Leongen43

KINGSTAG123

Nov 18, 2023
hey i am new here can someone give a full guide to this game, are all content available here?? and how i can download everything pls

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
hey i am new here can someone give a full guide to this game, are all content available here?? and how i can download everything pls
This game has an old abandoned version that is called The Adventurous Couple CH14 full fixed that contains a buit in guide
there is also the start of the season 2 called CH15
but the dev stopped to release new updates for this old version

and he decided to rework the full storyline again from the beginning.
The rework started in March 2023 whit a similar Title that is The Adventurous Couple Original Story
short title is TACOS!

for the guide I only suggest you to read the dialogues

Obviously in the CH14 + EP2 CH 15 you will find more content .. up to about 6/7 months of storyline

the new version comes with additional scenes and better renders but the story line content is around the 5th week of the adventure

you'r free to start downloading what you prefer... the ch14 has more content and can give you a deep immersion in the story but that version has a lot of days without scene and sometime the story skip days, weeks and maybe months and go to the marriage anniversary vacation at the barbados a little bit too fast!...

Reactions: KINGSTAG123

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
there is NO adventure in a trip where the rules are already planned!
And rules are the same as TAC
they must be 100% honest
Martin is a no go for Anne
and later in Tacos Anne will tell her husband that she do not want him to fuck coworker girls!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
there is NO adventure in a trip where the rules are already planned!
And rules are the same as TAC
they must be 100% honest
Martin is a no go for Anne
and later in Tacos Anne will tell her husband that she do not want him to fuck coworker girls!
It is true that in tac there were no rules and they were adjusting on the fly but in Tacos with rules if there are differences now the mc can block and such an Anne can do the same, they must be honest (I see first then I think), then the distance that It means that Anne cannot have sex with other men if the mc is not present or participating and we have to see how it applies to the mc or if this rule is only for Anne, Martin seems that he is prohibited from now on so whoever wants to see scenes With him he is going to have to find a way to skip them or negotiate it, he could accept that Anne has sex with Martín if she had bsdm sex where Anne spanked him hard enough to make him bleed, then connect his testicles to a truck battery and get a harness with a Drake brand dildo and penetrated him with so much force that his scream could be heard for miles, I suppose that if he resists everything, maybe he will think about it at least Anne will have a better idea? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is true that in tac there were no rules and they were adjusting on the fly but in Tacos with rules if there are differences now the mc can block and such an Anne can do the same, they must be honest (I see first then I think), then the distance that It means that Anne cannot have sex with other men if the mc is not present or participating and we have to see how it applies to the mc or if this rule is only for Anne, Martin seems that he is prohibited from now on so whoever wants to see scenes With him he is going to have to find a way to skip them or negotiate it, he could accept that Anne has sex with Martín if she had bsdm sex where Anne spanked him hard enough to make him bleed, then connect his testicles to a truck battery and get a harness with a Drake brand dildo and penetrated him with so much force that his scream could be heard for miles, I suppose that if he resists everything, maybe he will think about it at least Anne will have a better idea? :unsure:
Honesty was a thing in TAC and ignored by the couple, so I'm not expecting the new rules to be any more effective in TACOS. That is up to Miracom if it will for Tacos of course. Your Martin punishments continue to be inventive mate lol.
I am still very busy at the moment. Please clone me I could use the help and sleep. :LOL:

• Thinking Face

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Honesty was a thing in TAC and ignored by the couple, so I'm not expecting the new rules to be any more effective in TACOS. That is up to Miracom if it will for Tacos of course. Your Martin punishments continue to be inventive mate lol.
I am still very busy at the moment. Please clone me I could use the help and sleep. :LOL:
You're right that's why I wrote first we see and then we believe because in Tac it was all improvisation and lies
Regarding your problem, maybe I can create a second account and pretend to be you, do you think they would notice the difference and if not what would they think of grumpy 2.0? :unsure:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
t is true that in tac there were no rules and they were adjusting on the fly but in Tacos with rules if there are differences now the mc can block and such an Anne can do the same, they must be honest
But the MC already cheat on her
then the distance that It means that Anne cannot have sex with other men if the mc is not present or participating and we have to see how it applies to the mc
The rules are not fixed in Tacos as well as it was in Tac. The rules seem to be only Anne's problem, she is always the one who wants to start these kinds of discussions (same as in Tac even later in the story)
here is the following dialogues i have stopped in my previous post:
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.02.56.jpg
She asked if he must be always present and of course the answer is
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.03.07.jpg

So there is nothing different from TAC in this point
Leongen i think you do not read the dialog or you do not understand what is write in the game

When Anne says

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.15.27.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.15.40.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.12.27.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.25.52.jpg
WARNING WARNING WARNING
RED LIGHT ALLARM IS ON HERE!!!:oops:

she is asking if her husband is doing this because he want play too with other girls but actually she don't know how many girls he fucked and is very strange that Nicole didn't tell nothing to her until now or she doesn't asked to Nicole this

and the husband replay is not 100 honest WARNING RED LIGHT ALLERT IS FLASHING AT THE MAXIMUM LEVEL! HERE!!!

All the doubt you have in your post are answered in the game dialogues, they are closed and there is no distance between them if the MC empathizes with her
Th end of the crucial discussion about rules is the following
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.02.22.jpg
EG. Anne have to think about this so actually is not sure that she wont know about who is husband is fucking bc she thing he is not fucking with other women so soon
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 19.02.30.jpg

In the path i'm playing the MC already fucked Nicole and all the girls available!

This might show that Anne wanted the crucial discussion and that if it wasn't for her the hubby wouldn't have given a shit about the rules. The hubby plan is to share her with others men and as it was in the old TAC he does not care about rules,, he just want to watch her fucked by other men!

The only clear rule for the MC is there is a no-go for Martin this means that she can fuck with everyone with or without the presence of the MC.. and as it was in Tac she must tell to him when there is the chance to talk.... but the only n- go is Martin for her

just my 2 cents

PS about the distance between them... there is no distance if the husband avoid to make choices that can pissed her off and he know perfectly Anne feeling
he must be empathic with her bc she seems to still be a bit reluctant

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But the MC already cheat on her

The rules are not fixed in Tacos as well as it was in Tac. The rules seem to be only Anne's problem, she is always the one who wants to start these kinds of discussions (same as in Tac even later in the story)
here is the following dialogues i have stopped in my previous post:
View attachment 3106500
She asked if he must be always present and of course the answer is
View attachment 3106502

So there is nothing different from TAC in this point
Leongen i think you do not read the dialog or you do not understand what is write in the game

When Anne says

View attachment 3106540
View attachment 3106544
View attachment 3106517
View attachment 3106561
WARNING WARNING WARNING
RED LIGHT ALLARM IS ON HERE!!!:oops:

she is asking if her husband is doing this because he want play to with other girls but actually she don't know how many girls he fucked and for is strange that Nicole didn't tell nothing to her until now

and the husband replay is not 100 honest WARNING RED LIGHT ALLERT IS FLASHING AT THE MAXIMUM LEVEL! HERE!!!

All the doubt you have in your post are answered in the game dialogues, they are closed and there is no distance between them if the MC empathizes with her
Th end of the crucial discussion about rules is the following
View attachment 3106560
EG. Anne have to think about this so actually is not sure that she wont know about who is husband is fucking bc she thing he is not fucking with other women so soon
View attachment 3106608

In the path i'm playing the MC already fucked Nicole and all the girls available!

This might show that Anne wanted the crucial discussion and that if it wasn't for her her husband wouldn't have given a shit about the rules.

The only clear rule for the MC is there is a no-go for Martin this means that she can fuck with everyone with or without the precence of the MC.. as it was in Tac she must tell to him when possible but No Martin

just my 2 cents
Look Martin boy in tac the couple did what they wanted and without any consequences if you knew how to choose properly but in Tacos with the rules we don't know if it will be like that, in part you may be right and these rules are more for Anne than for the couple something that doesn't seem fair because the rules should be for both of us, but don't be surprised if Anne gives us a blocking dialogue when Kelsie appears and if we don't comply she may want to do the same as in the hotel in tac where she saw us with Naomi, but she didn't stop us, she was going to look for her thing with other men behind the MC's back and in tacos, it could be Drake or Martín depending on when Kelsie appears in the story.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Look Martin boy in tac the couple did what they wanted and without any consequences if you knew how to choose properly but in Tacos with the rules we don't know if it will be like that, in part you may be right and these rules are more for Anne than for the couple something that doesn't seem fair because the rules should be for both of us, but don't be surprised if Anne gives us a blocking dialogue when Kelsie appears and if we don't comply she may want to do the same as in the hotel in tac where she saw us with Naomi, but she didn't stop us, she was going to look for her thing with other men behind the MC's back and in tacos, it could be Drake or Martín depending on when Kelsie appears in the story.
Why bother replying? I just ignore.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Because after Mircom3D called me a bitch in a subtle way when he made Anne repeat my posts, so if I bother Martin enough boy maybe rOckhOund will get angry and slap me on the butt, that's where Anne liked it, right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You're right that's why I wrote first we see and then we believe because in Tac it was all improvisation and lies
Regarding your problem, maybe I can create a second account and pretend to be you, do you think they would notice the difference and if not what would they think of grumpy 2.0? :unsure:
Nope there is only one Grumpy Guru :LOL: but you're welcome to try. As far as TACOS goes, it is clear Mircom is putting more thought in to the game with small changes and development with each update. I look forward to seeing how much the later chapters will look like.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Nope there is only one Grumpy Guru :LOL: but you're welcome to try. As far as TACOS goes, it is clear Mircom is putting more thought in to the game with small changes and development with each update. I look forward to seeing how much the later chapters will look like.
I would like to see in an update the double anal of the friendship with Ryan and the MC, I suppose that would justify the scene where Anne goes to the proctologist, especially if she arrives with a limp, right? :unsure:
I guess it's not good that I pretend to be you grumpy, what happens if your wife reads the posts, would she run away from you or would she admit you to a hospital?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I would like to see in an update the double anal of the friendship with Ryan and the MC, I suppose that would justify the scene where Anne goes to the proctologist, especially if she arrives with a limp, right? :unsure:
I guess it's not good that I pretend to be you grumpy, what happens if your wife reads the posts, would she run away from you or would she admit you to a hospital?:unsure:
She would admit you to hospital for impersonating me :ROFLMAO: .

I'm not a fan of Ryan, with friends like Ryan who needs enemies. He is sleazy, pathetic and has no idea what the bro code is. He is no friend of Tony, just a lecherous toad. That Anne lets the guys grope her like he does shows she wasn't much value as a wife before they became Adventurous. No wonder she hooked up with Martin. Ryan does nothing but belittle their relationship, or maybe he reveals how bad their relationship really is in the beginning of TAC? Will it be the same situation in TACOS?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
She would admit you to hospital for impersonating me :ROFLMAO: .

I'm not a fan of Ryan, with friends like Ryan who needs enemies. He is sleazy, pathetic and has no idea what the bro code is. He is no friend of Tony, just a lecherous toad. That Anne lets the guys grope her like he does shows she wasn't much value as a wife before they became Adventurous. No wonder she hooked up with Martin. Ryan does nothing but belittle their relationship, or maybe he reveals how bad their relationship really is in the beginning of TAC? Will it be the same situation in TACOS?
Yeah, I'm not crazy about him either. I passed on him this time around.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes