88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
but don't be surprised if Anne gives us a blocking dialogue when Kelsie appears and if we don't comply she may want to do the same as in the hotel in tac where she saw us with Naomi, but she didn't stop us
Anne didn't stop "us" (ME as the MC) just because my wife was busy with Uncle Alexander's BBC stuffed all over her pussy--but I was fucking Kelsey and Numi but after when we went home to sleep she told me all about it

But then at home after telling me the rule that I didn't have to work with Kelsey anymore, Anne before bedtime she told me all about it
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 12.12.15.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 12.18.20.jpg
if you want to read my long answer to your full post ...you have to read this long post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5b-mircom3d.7192/post-12266428

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's still not clear to me if the rules are going to be useful for something or if it's going to be pure smoke, because I still can't imagine Anne respecting the rules throughout the story, I guess the holidays are going to be useful to see the effectiveness of these rules or Anne is not going to stab as is her custom, should I buy hats for the mc in different sizes just in case? :unsure:
The introduction of the rules may be a red herring. We won't know until further in to the story. Just because something is introduced doesn't mean it is true and that is not meant throw us off. The timing as Asahibito pointed out, is odd.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The introduction of the rules may be a red herring. We won't know until further in to the story. Just because something is introduced doesn't mean it is true and that is not meant throw us off. The timing as Asahibito pointed out, is odd.
The truth is that I don't know what to expect, that's why I wrote that the vacation are going to make approve these rules if they are smoke or if they are real, it couldn't be that he realized that it was the best way in history, don't go to hell com en tac? :unsure:
Martin boy changed his avatar, I suppose he wants me to call him Tony boy and says that Anne is his girl, when the story progresses it will be another 99 at least, can that be considered polyamory? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The truth is that I don't know what to expect, that's why I wrote that the vacation are going to make approve these rules if they are smoke or if they are real, it couldn't be that he realized that it was the best way in history, don't go to hell com en tac? :unsure:
Martin boy changed his avatar, I suppose he wants me to call him Tony boy and says that Anne is his girl, when the story progresses it will be another 99 at least, can that be considered polyamory? :unsure:
Exactly. We can hypothesize all we want, but we won't know what it means until something happens in game. Even though it was late in the game, I'm hoping it's a good sign. I've said it before but I play with Tony being faithful, no cheating on his part. Not that I don't find any of the women attractive, I just want to make sure he doesn't give Anne any reasons to cheat herself.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Exactly. We can hypothesize all we want, but we won't know what it means until something happens in game. Even though it was late in the game, I'm hoping it's a good sign. I've said it before but I play with Tony being faithful, no cheating on his part. Not that I don't find any of the women attractive, I just want to make sure he doesn't give Anne any reasons to cheat herself.
If it works, I suppose it will be positive for those who wanted to have a loyal route and couldn't, and for me exploring several routes and being able to see their differences to compare would be ideal, as long as Anne doesn't have secrets and she tells me what she wants in front of me and I I don't have to find out later that he did it in Tac, sex was never a problem but rather the constant lies and secrets that the couple accumulated, something that needs to change are some of the dialogues because it always seemed strange to me that their dialogues They don't change much regardless of the relationship, over time we'll see, should I buy red t-shirts and shirts just in case Anne stabs him again so the MC's blood stains don't show? :unsure:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't have to find out later that he did it in Tac, sex was never a problem but rather the constant lies and secrets that the couple accumulated
Can you let me know what are these lies and secrets that the couple accumulated in TAC?.
are you sure to have the official edition of TAC CH14 full fixed?

Because she is total honest with me as MC about Drake!
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 17.07.43.jpg
My wife always tells me everything even Drake and the Anal defloration... she gives her anal virginity but I'm not that much in anal I prefer pussy and in any case i understand that is damn "hot" for me watching her with a black cock that is stretching her anus to new limits ...
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 17.16.51.jpg
She is very close to me .. she is telling everything when ther is the chance...
because our jobs don't always allow us to be close and intimate

it is I who often keep secret some stories I have with the girls in the office and with her friend Nicole and her mother Josie.

In Tac my wife doesn't know that I'm also fucking her mother!

so please tell
the secretes are only on my side... but i suspect she is fucking my father on my back because in the path i'm following i know she fucked my father in the bathroom. :cool:

Martin boy changed his avatar, I suppose he wants me to call him Tony boy
it is not important how you call me
I just decided to answer your doubts and also your ramblings by impersonating the MC
Because I know the MC much better than you since I experienced a story very very similar with a woman of mine...

the story in this game describes almost exactly the relationship I had between the ages of 18 and 30 with my first co-aged girlfriend.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My issue with the whole Drake thing at least when playing faithful path since none of this matters if playing the cheating path. Was she didnt tell him for a good awhile from what I can recall I want to say it was at least 1-2 weeks maybe more. From what I can recall she only ever told him about the spa but not about the time on the beach with him until the reset at the end of the game.

Reactions: sagerock820

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I've said it before but I play with Tony being faithful, no cheating on his part. Not that I don't find any of the women attractive, I just want to make sure he doesn't give Anne any reasons to cheat herself.
Obviously you are free to play as you want.

Anyway I will no longer play the path where I am faithful because I don't like to be the typical cuckold who jerks off watching his wife fuck other people and at the end she is so tired and of course she has every reason to tell me; darling tonight I am exhausted but if you want I can jerk you off because they have destroyed my holes and my throat hurt a bit my jaw is a little dislocated and tired of sucking cocks.. (Slurp Slurp, Cwock Gwock.. cough cough!)

We are doing this to have fun and create an open relationship and I want be able to fuck other women while keeping my wife as busy as possible , becouse you know. ;) .. that she is the one who has always been reluctant and starts to "Talk Talk" about rules.

You may be wondering why I (as MC) do this?

I answer you that we only live once and my wife and I want to have as much fun as possible until at least 35/38 years old...there will be time to become responsible and have children...but...
for now my wife and I have decided to get involved in having as much sexual experience as possible because we are inventing a new way of being together in a relationship...we are.... The Adventurous Couple :cool:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
If we can't avoid que Martín white poop comes to the house, the mc should act like the boy from Home Alone and set a bunch of traps so that Martin gets crushed, electrocuted and has his testicles nailed against a door, will be enough for him to understand that he moved away from Anne? :unsure:
I knew I read that kind of post somewhere else...
Another game but same kind of acting, lol.
same_ol_story.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3112266
I like to reuse everything, I can as long as you understand the idea, I learned it from Joshy and I didn't think it was a bad idea, you are playing babysitters and if you do it, why don't you also post on that forum, it's also fun too :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If we can't avoid que Martín white poop comes to the house, the mc should act like the boy from Home Alone and set a bunch of traps so that Martin gets crushed, electrocuted and has his testicles nailed against a door, will be enough for him to understand that he moved away from Anne? :unsure:
LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 10.42.17.jpg
View attachment 3112266
this reinforces my belief about our Loongen ... he repeats the same things over and over again ... basically he will have 5 or 6 topics already filed and he doesn't waste time with the translator ... he just copies and pastes old topic in all game.. that is why his posts are senseless :LOL: ...
but what is funny is that he doesn't care about the story of the games...he just likes to derail the thread to something that is not written in the game
in fact it was so easy for me to find his nonsense comment on Babysitter, I agree with you is a good game but i do not have the time to fix that thread too... I'm already busy to fix this thread... Mircon is flying on the patreon chart and now many new users are interested in F95 too,,, to the great: The Adventurous Couple's Original Story!

I have done the best thing when i decided to ignore Leongen bc all his posts are the same repetitive nonsense

he is now a well-know TAC-Babysitter-TROLL
I am sure there are other threads with ntr game where he is trolling the sense of the game story

But from time to time I take a look at his posts just for fun!

:cool:

Thanks!

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL
View attachment 3114297

this reinforces my belief about our Loongen ... he repeats the same things over and over again ... basically he will have 5 or 6 topics already filed and he doesn't waste time with the translator ... he just copies and pastes old topic in all game.. that is why his posts are senseless :LOL: ...
but what is funny is that he doesn't care about the story of the games...he just likes to derail the thread to something that is not written in the game
in fact it was so easy for me to find his nonsense comment on Babysitter, I agree with you is a good game but i do not have the time to fix that thread too... I'm already busy to fix this thread... Mircon is flying on the patreon chart and now many new users are interested in F95 too,,, to the great: The Adventurous Couple's Original Story!

I have done the best thing when i decided to ignore Leongen bc all his posts are the same repetitive nonsense

he is now a well-know TAC-Babysitter-TROLL
I am sure there are other threads with ntr game where he is trolling the sense of the game story

But from time to time I take a look at his posts just for fun!

:cool:

Thanks!
I don't see anything wrong with it, especially when the titles have some similarities, in this case the antagonists, Martin is a better antagonist than that disgusting old babysitter, and I don't know why you're complaining if most of your posts are almost the same in this forum the only thing What varies are the images and to which member the insults are directed, so Tony boy stops being a stalker, before you were a stalker to get dessolos and now to me, you will have to start closing the bathroom curtain when I take a shower and it will be for Is that why I change my avatar so that I don't notice when I'm around? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with it, especially when the titles have some similarities, in this case the antagonists, Martin is a better antagonist than that disgusting old babysitter, and I don't know why you're complaining if most of your posts are almost the same in this forum the only thing What varies are the images and to which member the insults are directed, so Tony boy stops being a stalker, before you were a stalker to get dessolos and now to me, you will have to start closing the bathroom curtain when I take a shower and it will be for Is that why I change my avatar so that I don't notice when I'm around? :unsure:
Just as I was starting to like some of Standford's posts he goes back to his old habit of trashing people again. He doesn't play well with others. He should be made to sit in the corner and no treats for a week. This is what happens when you idolise someone like Martin.

Anywho, on to topic, do you think there will be a Zoe ending or is her character just a fleeting LI for our MC?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Just as I was starting to like some of Standford's posts he goes back to his old habit of trashing people again. He doesn't play well with others. He should be made to sit in the corner and no treats for a week. This is what happens when you idolise someone like Martin.

Anywho, on to topic, do you think there will be a Zoe ending or is her character just a fleeting LI for our MC?
I guess no matter what avatar 88stanford88 uses he's still the same toxic guy as usual, boring and with zero respect for the other members and now we have to add stalker,
And I have no idea about what you asked because I didn't even remember Zoe. I even thought you were talking about another game, a possible ending other than Anne. I would like Támara, although there is no sex scene with her in tac, I really liked her dialogues. and how it looked all the time

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Honestly when you guys don't stop pushing all the time by giving him names like Martin "boy" (it's like you called the slaves in the past), you really wonder why Stanford acts like that.
It's what you want cause you fail to stop pushing.

This thread is really out of control most of the times with complaining about TAC, a version of a game that can't be changed anymore and its topic should long be closed by now!
The thing about Martin boy is because of his fascination with Martin and if you read his posts he refers to my good boy, also the problem is with us because first he says that he is going to ignore us and put us on his blacklist and then he uses the history of the game to write a post just to annoy the members who don't think like him, I wish it weren't like that and we could get along but he makes it impossible because of his attitude against us that sometimes we ignore him and other times we answer him when his comments are very disrespectful towards us, hope you understand now

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Honestly when you guys don't stop pushing all the time by giving him names like Martin "boy" (it's like you called the slaves in the past), you really wonder why Stanford acts like that.
It's what you want cause you fail to stop pushing.

This thread is really out of control most of the times with complaining about TAC, a version of a game that can't be changed anymore and its topic should long be closed by now!
My hero, on his high horse defending the thread bully. Well done. You think your defending the victim, your defending the bully.

I lost count of the amount of times he has gone after me unprovoked on two different threads. The first few times I didn't even know who the hell he was. He goes after nearly every new poster on this thread. Everyone's crime, we dare to have a different opinion. I've been watching him do it ever since I joined this forum. This was one of the first threads I watched. He has brought this on himself. I'm done with him going after people for having a different opinion. This is not the only place he has gotten a lot of flak in for being an ass and attacking people. Its been going on long before Leongen ever arrived on the scene. Go for a wade through the 700 pages and have a look.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
My hero, on his high horse defending the thread bully. Well done. You think your defending the victim, your defending the bully.

I lost count of the amount of times he has gone after me unprovoked on two different threads. The first few times I didn't even know who the hell he was. He goes after nearly every new poster on this thread. Everyone's crime, we dare to have a different opinion. I've been watching him do it ever since I joined this forum. This was one of the first threads I watched. He has brought this on himself. I'm done with him going after people for having a different opinion. This is not the only place he has gotten a lot of flak in for being an ass and attacking people. Its been going on long before Leongen ever arrived on the scene. Go for a wade through the 700 pages and have a look.
Did you actually realize that Leongen was already there before with his other accounts, lol.
Looks like you were watching but if you focus too closely on one thing you will loose track of other things going on.
Nevertheless just as I said above "the wiser one yields"...I look forward to the day this thread talks about TACOS and not hearing anything from weepy kids on rollators screaming and accusing it's always the other one's fault.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
On this and many others of your posts I have always agreed... but I at least have a reason to continue to have fun since if you look in my black list you will understand...
I can't stand people who spread falsehoods d inaccuracies....
I came in January in this thread and I always tried to talk about how the logic of the story develops...

I used to recommend playing the game by not identifying with the MC because I thought it was the understandable revulsion at feeling cuckolded that made them complain

Now they have made me an expert on it, and now I have decided to play THE MC and set out to fuck every woman I meet.
as you can see I hate repeating myself and I have peace with experimenting...now I am not Martin.... I am Tony

Actually i have about 18 users in my black list in fact on this page (702) I only see mine and your posts
right now I don't care to look at what they write about me ... because they always repeat the same mantra

I can just suggest to see this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5b-mircom3d.7192/post-10632227
I was in the "Therapist" phase trying to make it clear that it was better to play without identifying with the MC :LOL:

I have done my best to make them believe i was Martin... some of them at first thought I was an alt account of Mrcom3D
Now I'm the MC!

it was very funny!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
"the wiser one yields"
or he can make a black list with 18 account that it is very easy that some of them are ALT accounts!
I just want talk about the game and when i see phrase like
"Why Anne in the Keisey event does not stop us???"
this are the perfect kind of sentence where with some pic from the game is very easy to back the discussion inside the real storyline

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Can we just press ignore on the ppl that derail the threads and have talks about the actual game being developed ? Instead of versions that even the developer said got out of hand and are stopped for that reason ?
I come here from time to time to check the game progress, maybe if there are updates from patreon and such...and I always see pages of ppl arguing about nothing worthwhile.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes