sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The truth is that in a scene like this I prefer that Anne have the freedom to do what she wants so as not to limit ourselves and seek pleasure with other people, I prefer that the mc do his thing without hindering Anne in her moment of pleasure
That's fine, then you choose yes for every decision. Then everyone can be happy. ;)

Aug 24, 2023
The thing that still confuses me is that there seem to be no consequences or hesitation about MC cheating. I know that the previous iteration there was some upset that Anne had gone too far in cheating, but shouldn't it go both ways? I liked the cheating aspect as MC continued to cheat or not show affection

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The thing that still confuses me is that there seem to be no consequences or hesitation about MC cheating. I know that the previous iteration there was some upset that Anne had gone too far in cheating, but shouldn't it go both ways? I liked the cheating aspect as MC continued to cheat or not show affection
Ana is fkking everythign with a pulse, again, while MC is getting something for himself also.
The deal was she would do it with MC present. If she goes off kilter on her own,
that deal is way off and MC is free to go commando also while Ann be cheating on her deal with MC:
- tit for tat, gamer.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That's fine, then you choose yes for every decision. Then everyone can be happy. ;)
For me the important thing is honesty and not doing things behind the mc's back, for my part I will never stop him, what I don't want is to find out when it is happening or after it happened because that is going back to the old tac and that's it. We know how it ended, no one wants to go back to those shitty stories that end up masturbating the MC, right? :unsure:

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
For me the important thing is honesty and not doing things behind the mc's back, for my part I will never stop him, what I don't want is to find out when it is happening or after it happened because that is going back to the old tac and that's it. We know how it ended, no one wants to go back to those shitty stories that end up masturbating the MC, right? :unsure:
I agree, we need open, honest communication. No cheating. But there are a handful of guys they run into that I don't want her being with. Just my personal preference. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I agree, we need open, honest communication. No cheating. But there are a handful of guys they run into that I don't want her being with. Just my personal preference. ;)
I agree that you have to be selective, in my case I don't want her to have sex with mediocre people who cannot satisfy Anne, I don't see how having sex with mediocre people can contribute to the couple, I also want Anne to participate in some way when the mc has sex with other women because I don't want to cheat with the Anne if possible

JAKO.P

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 3094663

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: Mircom3D - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: TACOS Part 6a
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
(Current Version) TACOS
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(Part 5b): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: WALKTHROUGH/CHEAT MOD* - GALLERY MOD*

(Old Version- No longer updated) Chapter 14 Full Fixed
Chapter 15 - Standalone
Bigwood080607 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3094942 View attachment 3094943 View attachment 3094944 View attachment 3094945 View attachment 3094948 View attachment 3094949 View attachment 3094951 View attachment 3094952 View attachment 3094953 View attachment 3094954 View attachment 3094955 View attachment 3094956 View attachment 3094957 View attachment 3094957 View attachment 3094958 View attachment 3094959
Excellent game. I hope Anne's lust will crescendo in future updates (Gangbang for example). I'd like Anne to offer herself to other men without admitting it to her husband, so that he's really cuckolded. In any case, congratulations on this game. (Can we hope for a French version?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No one?..you are playing against the MC (me).. there is no shitty in the stories that end up that Anne des an handjob to me! .. She was tired to fuck with 3 different guys at the spa... she does great handjob and i lve to watch her deep in her eyes... and recap all the event at the spa tub
I can't ask more than an hand job... because her jaw ached after sucking 3 cock... I love her.. i do not want push or hurt her after that king of great performance she did!
YOU ARE PLAYNG AGAINS MY WIFE TOO! Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 16.42.56.jpg She had a sore jaw and cunt after her great performance shedid under my control,, I'm tha Alpha in the Tub scene
and as upi can see TACOS HAS EXACTLY THE SAME PLOT AS BEFORE!
... Leongen43 I love my wife Anne but what if it was your wife instead? Would you like to hurt her? Would you RAPE her just for your selfish pleasure? You're just a selfish jerk!!!

you will never be able to understand the enormous unconditional love my wife and I have for us and our adventurous relationship plan

So you think that I want this.. I'm Anne husband not you... and the story in TAC is the same but with a lot of missing scenes that finally we can play in TACOS... Tacos rework was necessary to erase from the story all the interference of those patreons who complained and had let the original story slip out of the author's hands but Mircom noticed it when it was time to write the endings
Chapter 14 fix was the main cause of the rework.

How is it that you, Leongen43,fail to notice that the cause of the rework of the game lies only in chapter 14? I would remind you that there are 2 different versions of the scene at the swinging club in chapter 14.. and in the "fixed 14 version" that part was changed.. i would point out to you that everything that happens in TAC until at least chapter 13 will happen exactly in TACOS as well with a lot of more scemes never seem and detailed dialog jut to help PPL like you to understand better the Original Story of Anne and me as Adventurous Couple!

As usual you have not understood anything about the adventure that my wife and I have started to do ... what I want to achieve is to make her more free to fuck whoever she wants so that I can do it too ... it is always the same as was in TAC my plan only that finally in Tacos we are bringing you gradually to achieve the result that Anne and I have decided!
I'm posting for you the agrrement Anne and me made at the end of day 33 in Tacos:
01.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.51.03.jpg
I had already posted this discussion in a previous post but my stopped before the important conclusions my wife and I came to
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.51.25.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.51.54.jpg
As you can see I being the MC and Anne husband have already told Anne that I am okay with it ...even if she tells me who she fucked with AFTER she did it!
This should make you understand that what you wrote in your post will never be in Tacos.... indeed if you continue to thwart my plan as a husband and MC soon, for you playing against me, game over will come!

but the Communication with me and Anne continues

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.52.56.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.53.33.jpg
So my dad is the only person she can fuck behind my back (exactly as it was in TAC) because it seems obvious if you have any active neurons in your brain ...
because by anyone else my wife gets fucked... even if she gets her asshole enlarged by two BBCs at the same time, Anne has to tell me later when she gets the chance and it won't be cheating because that's part of the rules she and I gave each other in the crucial discussion on day 33.
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.54.11.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.54.28.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.54.55.jpg
Here is a big difference with TAC if you remember well in the old version I, after inviting my dad to fuck my wife in the bathroom, .then I stay a little shaken in the old version and when she asks me if I was upset because her was getting fucked by dad...I tell her that I was just shaken because my dad was fucking all my college girls!

I have told you many times that I was only talking about Emma ... well now in Tacos you begin to understand the real meaning of our original story

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.56.07.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.56.40.jpg
As you see my wife knows very well that I married her because of the fact that my dad made me realize that Emma was just a whore
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.57.03.jpg
But of course I can't help but tell her that her ass was so much better than Emma's... because you always have to tell your wife that she has everything better: better ass, better hair, better legs and better boobs..
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.57.17.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.57.31.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.58.06.jpg
Leongen43 if you start saying: you know Kelsey is too beautiful... or you saw how beautiful Emma is, well that's the best way for your wife to cuckold you....
I'm just trying to give you valuable advice to help you be able to have beautiful free and intelligent women like Anne

and another great tip Mircom gave you in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12427246
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Our affection for each other as a couple is never questioned in this story and until day 38 my wife still does not know that I am cheating on her with other women

I am talking about Tacos but even the previous version was the same until chapter 7 and we are now like in chapter 4 of the old version...to avoid confusion you have to understand that the story unfolds in 6 months maybe a year...and the consequences are already there...did you find the first ansi the second game over?

maybe I didn't understand correctly... but what should be for you, the consequences you would like to avoid confusion?

There will be endings but for now we are at day 38---
Forget about TAC
We decided to become an adventurous couple because the otherwise our marriage would be over....
we are about 25 years old and after 5 YEARS of marriage we feel like having sex like in college...we don't feel ready and it is precisely because we love each other madly that we don't want to separate!
But sex is the most important thing for us 25 year olds and if we hadn't chosen the adventurous couple route we wouldn't be a couple today!

I hope I have made you understand that this is not the time for consequences because my wife and I are in agreement and in love and we are doing this so we don't separate

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No one?..you are playing against the MC (me)
So you think that I want this.. I'm Anne husband not you... and the story in TAC is the same but with a lot of missing scenes... Tacos rework was necessary to erase from the story all the interference of those patreons who complained and had let the original story slip out of the author's hands but Mircom noticed it when it was time to write the endings
Chapter 14 fix was the main cause of the rework.

How is it that you, Leongen43,fail to notice that the cause of the rework of the game lies only in chapter 14? I would remind you that there are 2 different versions of the scene at the swinging club in chapter 14.. and in the "fixed 14 version" that part was changed.. i would point out to you that everything that happens in TAC until at least chapter 13 will happen exactly in TACOS as well with a lot of more scemes never seem and detailed dialog jut to help PPL like you to understand better the Original Story of Anne and me as Adventurous Couple!

As usual you have not understood anything about the adventure that my wife and I have started to do ... what I want to achieve is to make her more free to fuck whoever she wants so that I can do it too ... it is always the same as was in TAC my plan only that finally in Tacos we are bringing you gradually to achieve the result that Anne and I have decided!
I'm posting for you the agrrement Anne and me made at the end of day 33 in Tacos: View attachment 3184412 View attachment 3184413
I had already posted this discussion in a previous post but my stopped before the important conclusions my wife and I came to
View attachment 3184418 View attachment 3184432
As you can see I being the MC and Anne husband have already told Anne that I am okay with it ...even if she tells me who she fucked with AFTER she did it!
This should make you understand that what you wrote in your post will never be in Tacos.... indeed if you continue to thwart my plan as a husband and MC soon, for you playing against me, game over will come!

but the Communication with me and Anne continues

View attachment 3184445 View attachment 3184448
So my dad is the only person she can fuck behind my back (exactly as he was in TAC) because it seems obvious if you have any active neurons in your brain ...
because by anyone else my wife gets fucked... even if she gets her asshole enlarged by two BBCs at the same time, Anne has to tell me later when she gets the chance and it won't be cheating because that's part of the rules she and I gave each other in the crucial discussion on day 33.
View attachment 3184482 View attachment 3184484 View attachment 3184758
Here is a big difference with TAC if you remember well in the old version I, after inviting my dad to fuck my wife in the bathroom, .then I stay a little shaken in the old version and when she asks me if I was upset because her was getting fucked by dad...I tell her that I was just shaken because my dad was fucking all my college girls!

I have told you many times that I was only talking about Emma ... well now in Tacos you begin to understand the real meaning of our original story

View attachment 3184811 View attachment 3184813
As you see my wife knows very well that I married her because of the fact that my dad made me realize that Emma was just a whore
View attachment 3184814
But of course I can't help but tell her that her ass was so much better than Emma's... because you always have to tell your wife that she has everything better: better ass, better hair, better legs and better boobs..
View attachment 3184815 View attachment 3184816 View attachment 3184819
Leongen43 if you start saying: you know Kelsey is too beautiful... or you saw how beautiful Emma is, well that's the best way for your wife to cuckold you....
I'm just trying to give you valuable advice to help you be able to have beautiful free and intelligent women like Anne

and another great tip Mircom gave you in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12427246
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tac's problem started before chapter 14 and I saw it from the inside, not like you, chapter 14 only made it clear that Tac was dead and that's why I left, I like Kelsie not only for her looks but also for her personality and Emma is beautiful but I like her for sex but I will never see her as an option because she betrayed the MC and works for Martin something that makes me distrust her, for now my only options are Anne and Kelsie if someone else appears later I don't know

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Nose
Our affection for each other as a couple is never questioned in this story and until day 38 my wife still does not know that I am cheating on her with other women

I am talking about Tacos but even the previous version was the same until chapter 7 and we are now like in chapter 4 of the old version...to avoid confusion you have to carpe you have to understand that the story unfolds in 6 masi maybe a year...and the consequences are already there...did you find the first ansi the second game over?

maybe I didn't understand correctly... but what should be for you, the consequences you would like to avoid confusion?

There will be endings but for now we are at day 38---
Forget about TAC
We decided to become an adventurous couple because the otherwise our marriage would be over....
we are about 25 years old and after 5 YEARS of marriage we feel like having sex like in college...we don't feel ready and it is precisely because we love each other madly that we don't want to separate!
But sex is the most important thing for us 25 year olds and if we hadn't chosen the adventurous couple route we wouldn't be a couple today!

I hope I have made you understand that this is not the time for consequences because my wife and I are in agreement and in love and we are doing this so we don't separate
For now it should be that relationship points are deducted if the mc has sex with another woman without Anne knowing, later we could see it reflected in some attitude different from her if she finds out without us telling her, for now they will deduct you if the you block with some men, if you don't want to have sex with her and if his bothers you and she doesn't agree

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tac's problem started before chapter 14 and I saw it from the inside, not like you, chapter 14 only made it clear that Tac was dead and that's why I left, I like Kelsie not only for her looks but also for her personality and Emma is beautiful but I like her for sex but I will never see her as an option because she betrayed the MC and works for Martin something that makes me distrust her, for now my only options are Anne and Kelsie if someone else appears later I don't know
on your dream! Butof course Kelsie will be in tacs as well i will fuck her or 1 or 2 times! She is not at the level of my wife but as I said for know i will fuck all the girls i meet!

Tomorrow or as soon as I have some time I will post the real reason and differences between how the CH14 was originally developed and how it was changed to the "CH14 FIXED" version... after the fixed version the dev decided the rework... this post will be a bit long... ;) it will be a very interesting post!

...for now I have to go to dinner with my wife at a cozy restaurant...she bought herself a new sexy dress :cool: very cool dress!
See you soon and stay tuned.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For now it should be that relationship points are deducted if the mc has sex with another woman without Anne knowing,
you have to use a better translator...
You still don't understand and want to change the original story? FacePalm.jpg
Fortunately, the developer will no longer take advice from you or PPL like you to avoid the 4th rework...
TACOS WILL BE COMPLETED as originally the developer wanted to tell us this great story...
the statbox is perfect
The points in the stat box are related to the MC choces...... if the points are going down is because you made a wrong choice!
if you want add points you have the correct choices to do that!

and .. how many times do I have to tell you that I am THE MC?
And how many times do I have to tell you that my plan is to share my wife by keeping her busy screwing other people because I got tired of screwing her after 5 years of marriage?
Our marriage was coming to an end in the prologue.

And even my wife Anne agreed that we needed help to avoid divorce ... and this help cannot be represented by boring therapy sessions with other couples with the same problem along the lines of alcoholics anonymous sessions ... because these kinds of therapies always end up that I find someone else and she finds someone else.
My wife Anne decided to go for the Adventurous Couple plan

later we could see it reflected in some attitude different from her if she finds out without us telling her,
FacePalm.jpg total nonsense... this game will never be changed for you!
Do not consume the few remaining neurons in your brain ... forget this game ... you don't understand anything about Anne and me anyway!
Later... you will see the development of the same plot of the old game without the changes given in chapter 14 and with many new and never seen scenes ... the plot is identical
for now they will deduct you if the you block with some men,
yes if you block a lot of men you (as player) will get a premature bad ending!
THIS IS HOW WORKS THIS GAME!!!
if you don't want to have sex with her and if his bothers you and she doesn't agree
FacePalm.jpg
Too many ifs in your raving sentences that manifest your inability to understand that,
dear Leongen43
1) this story is already written and your attempt to ask for changes are useless.
2) the plot is exactly the same as TAC with more renders, scenes and better dialogs
3) if you keep posting and repeating the same things you will only entertain us...so that me and ma wife when di read we will have many laughs

... but wait... ok . I was talking with my wife sorry... and I have a special message from my wife for you!

Anne told me ...she sends you a big kiss. ;)
Be Happy!

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
you have to use a better translator...
You still don't understand and want to change the original story? View attachment 3189454
Fortunately, the developer will no longer take advice from you or PPL like you to avoid the 4th rework...
TACOS WILL BE COMPLETED as originally the developer wanted to tell us this great story...
the statbox is perfect
The points in the stat box are related to the MC choces...... if the points are going down is because you made a wrong choice!
if you want add points you have the correct choices to do that!

and .. how many times do I have to tell you that I am THE MC?
And how many times do I have to tell you that my plan is to share my wife by keeping her busy screwing other people because I got tired of screwing her after 5 years of marriage?
Our marriage was coming to an end in the prologue.

And even my wife Anne agreed that we needed help to avoid divorce ... and this help cannot be represented by boring therapy sessions with other couples with the same problem along the lines of alcoholics anonymous sessions ... because these kinds of therapies always end up that I find someone else and she finds someone else.
My wife Anne decided to go for the Adventurous Couple plan

View attachment 3189454 total nonsense... this game will never be changed for you!
Do not consume the few remaining neurons in your brain ... forget this game ... you don't understand anything about Anne and me anyway!
Later... you will see the development of the same plot of the old game without the changes given in chapter 14 and with many new and never seen scenes ... the plot is identical

yes if you block a lot of men you (as player) will get a premature bad ending!
THIS IS HOW WORKS THIS GAME!!!
View attachment 3189454
Too many ifs in your raving sentences that manifest your inability to understand that,
dear Leongen43
1) this story is already written and your attempt to ask for changes are useless.
2) the plot is exactly the same as TAC with more renders, scenes and better dialogs
3) if you keep posting and repeating the same things you will only entertain us...so that me and ma wife when di read we will have many laughs

... but wait... ok . I was talking with my wife sorry... and I have a special message from my wife for you!

Anne told me ...she sends you a big kiss. ;)
Be Happy!
Mine are just ideas so that the game has more balance Tony Stanford, because if Anne does things on her own we complain (and rightly so) but if the MC does it everything is fine which seems unfair to me, greetings to your imaginary wife , I hope you had a great imaginary date, and a night of imaginary sex too? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Can anyone post the lastest patreon news? Someone say its bad.
Hello everyone,

Just stopping in to share a couple renders and some news.

First off, the TACOS news.... Part 6b will be released on either Jan 2nd or 3rd and will include the rest of the week in Punta Cana. Lots of new scenes and redone scenes. I'm very happy with the new scenes. I hope you will enjoy them.

Life news - Yesterday Dec 18th, was one of the hardest days I've had to deal with in my 50 years of life so far. My wife and I had to put our 14 year old Boston Terrier down due to of health complications. That boy was my world and will be dearly missed. He brought so much love into our household and everyone else who had the pleasure of meeting him. I'm not taking any time off work as I feel this is my get away from the pain and grieving.

On a more upbeat note, this is my last post before Christmas and want to wish you all and your families and very merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Take care friends and see you next year.

1703083323463.png
1703083350909.png
1703083367243.png
1703083379785.png

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hello everyone,

First off, the TACOS news.... Part 6b will be released on either Jan 2nd or 3rd and will include the rest of the week in Punta Cana. Lots of new scenes and redone scenes. I'm very happy with the new scenes. I hope you will enjoy them.

Life news - Yesterday Dec 18th, was one of the hardest days I've had to deal with in my 50 years of life so far. My wife and I had to put our 14 year old Boston Terrier down due to of health complications. That boy was my world and will be dearly missed. He brought so much love into our household and everyone else who had the pleasure of meeting him. I'm not taking any time off work as I feel this is my get away from the pain and grieving.

On a more upbeat note, this is my last post before Christmas and want to wish you all and your families and very merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

View attachment 3189907
View attachment 3189908
View attachment 3189909
View attachment 3189911
Thanks for the share.
Yeah dog's death is painful. I can understand.:(

Reactions: Mircom3D

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hello everyone,

View attachment 3189907
View attachment 3189908
View attachment 3189909
View attachment 3189911
Thank you for sharing the images, I am sorry for your loss and my condolences, I am sure that while he was alive he gave you a lot of love and you gave a lot of love to him, see you and greetings

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hello everyone,

View attachment 3189907
View attachment 3189908
View attachment 3189909
View attachment 3189911
I'm sorry for your loss Mircom. Losing a pet is never easy. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes